[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shitty parents
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12
File: 1457678662999.jpg (32 KB, 267x274) Image search: [Google]
1457678662999.jpg
32 KB, 267x274
who had /shittyparents/ here?
>wasn't allowed to have friends/gfs growing up
>rarely let outside
>only had ps1/ps2 that i got maybe 1 game a year for it
>pretty much locked up in a house 24/7, didn't tell anyone because they'd go to jail for abuse and was brainwashed this was "safe way of life"
now 19, no job, didn't finish highschool, no divers license or permit and they're yelling at me all the time to do something with my life. i dunno what to do they locked me up in a house all my life.
>>
Yeah had a pretty similar experience. Overprotective narcissists blaming a child me for all their problems. Physical abuse basically nothing compared to the mental abuse.

Eh fuck it, I'm just confident I won't repeat the cycle.
>>
>>28461841
forgot to mention the part where a good portion of the reason they want me to get a job is to support my autistic older brother all of his life, they have done jack shit to get NEETbux for him.
>>
File: 1446959655623.jpg (52 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
1446959655623.jpg
52 KB, 344x291
good, get fucked you lazy fuck
>>
>>28461890
>2016
>being a robot
>having children
>>
File: 10feethigher.gif (2 MB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
10feethigher.gif
2 MB, 450x450
>>28463154
>2016
>tripcodes
>>
>>28461841
>i dunno what to do they locked me up in a house all my life.
Pretty much the same, while they were still alive I told them how they ruined my life, they said "why did you listen, why didn't you just do what you wanted"... I don't understand how people who can't provide a kid with a decent life can decide to have one.
>>
>>28463165
>current year
>current year arguments

I hate trips too, but ffs anon
>>
File: 143071460992.jpg (138 KB, 1075x603) Image search: [Google]
143071460992.jpg
138 KB, 1075x603
>shut me out of everything
>criticized all of the friends I had
>never taught me how to do anything

>"WHY IS THIS CHILD SO LAZY, NO JOB, NO FRIENDS, WHAT DID WE DO TO DESERVE THIS"
>>
>>28463271
my "caregivers" were similar
>>
>>28463271
>>criticized all of the friends I had
Oh yeah, that was great too. Never liked anyone and taught me that everyone is a piece of shit and that I'm better than all of them, then went "why don't you have any friends, what happened, why don't they like you, they are so much better than you now"

>>
>>28463319
It's their complete lack of self-awareness that astounds me.

I had to literally punch both of them in the face to finally make them realize how fucking useless they are as parents.
>>
>>28463385
how'd that pan out
>>
>mother literally divorced a beta off some dating side for bux
>dates a string of men for bux is literally the ultamte gold digger
>dad is some balding beta who is a dr is some shit and has a young asain wife who i never talk to ever

i don't like either of them and i don't particualry want either of them in my life. my dad recently popped out a new kid with his new wife. he;'s 62 or something.

fucking boomers man.
>>
>>28461841
>divers license
>divers
Thanks anon.
>>
>single mother with alcohol and drug problem
>living off government assistance
>frequently evicted, power getting turned off, clothes had holes in them
>siblings were taken away by social services when I was 18

I feel like suing the government
>>
>>28461841

>Grew up in a junkyard.
>Dad never had a job.
>No running water.
>Stole electricity.
>Lived next to druggies.
>Hated in school because my dad argued with the principle all the time.
>Always said it was my own fault my life is like this.

30 years ago and I still hate it.
>>
>>28463401
We were arguing, they broke some of my things and I lost it.

That was a while ago though and I haven't seen them since 2013.
>>
File: 1456969056621.jpg (80 KB, 766x960) Image search: [Google]
1456969056621.jpg
80 KB, 766x960
>Parents divorced for as long as I can remember
>Also really old, like I barely avoided down syndrome old
>Were both NEET until I was in highschool
>Always arguing about debts and each other to us
>Never taught me how to do anything such as;
>Drive, behave, swim, ride a bike, cook, clean, etc.
>Extremely distant no matter which one I lived with
>Birthdays, holidays stopped when I was like 10

Can't think of anything else but I'm sure there's so much more they did wrong just fuck my shit up
Same position as you OP, 19 no license, no job, no gf, etc.
>>
>upbringing consists of giving me food and cloth
>actually food was mostly my grandparents
>but anon you didnt grow up in poverty right?

you dumb bitch, you havent give me anything
not like dad was any better
>>
>>28463444
Kekekekek >implying everything isn't your whore mom's fault
>>
>>28463444
>tfw should have been taken away but wasn't
>>
>>28463605
I'm aware, she should have never been allowed to breed in the first place.

But the fact the government finally realized what was going on a few weeks after I turned 18 pisses me off. Its like "well that guy is a lost cause but at least we can save the others."
>>
>Insanely overprotective parents
>Wont let me go out with friends or do anything
>"Oh you're not going to that party if there's no parental supervision"
>"Oh I don't like the look of those kids"
>"Oh you can't hang out with him because he's black/he's from that bad area of town/he looks nerdy/he looks like a bad kid/I don't like his mother"
>Friends give up inviting me to places
>Years later
>They always bother me about having no friends.
>>
>both drunkards
>mom broke the family up by having a lesbian affair when I was 7
>spent 5 days a week with my mother and the weekend with my father
mothers house was in a 80%+ nonwhite neighborhood with some of the worst schools in the state
>mother puts me in a some weird program for my first year of high school with a lessened curriculum because she thinks im retarded or something despite testing average-above average in state testing
>program doesn't include extracurricular actives which are necessary for passing
>they probably told her to ask me what classes I wanted to take
>she's only home every other week or so at this time, out fucking random people I assume
>very clearly explain the situation to her and tell her it's impossible to pass without those credits
>"oh sorry anon, I called last week but the front desk was closed :^). I will try latter"
>happens about 3-4 times spanning about 2 months
>fuck that i'm probably going to kill myself before I turn 20 anyways so I drop out (22 and still alive)

at one point several years latter she had the gall to insult me for dropping out and feigned ignorance about what transpired
>>
>>28464026
K I L L H E R
This is why divorce courts need a reworking from the ground up, sorry you got fucked by sexism and a bitch whore of a mother
>>
>>28464026
>>mom broke the family up by having a lesbian affair when I was 7
What, did she see it on Buffy and thought it would be cool?

What happened to people's brains after 2000, what the fuck?
>>
>>28464026
>at one point several years latter she had the gall to insult me for dropping out and feigned ignorance about what transpired
why the fuck do parents do this shit? my mom has fucked me over at every step of my life because she's a lazy piece of fucking shit, but she'll start shit and insult me and when i call her out on it, she'll just say 'You're hallucinating or something, I don't remember that'
like FUCK i wish i could have had a hidden camera or 2 around the house growing up
>>
File: shiiiiitnigga.jpg (2 MB, 2182x1453) Image search: [Google]
shiiiiitnigga.jpg
2 MB, 2182x1453
>>28461841

>Have sibs, all normal.
>They all talk to parents like its nothing.
>Be the black sheep.
>Sibs wonder why I act the way i do.
>Can't talk to parents or sibs.
>Can't relate.
>Everyone thinks I'm a failure.
>Don't get anything done in life while staying there.
>Decide fuck em and leave.
>All sibs had drug, jail/prison problems, poping out kids at young ages.
>Life is shit for most of em.

>Fast forward 10 years.
>Be 31
>Life is amazing.
>Why didn't I do this earlier.
>Bought a $200 cubone onesie cause I can.
>Fuck em all.
>>
File: 1462153805241.jpg (12 KB, 196x178) Image search: [Google]
1462153805241.jpg
12 KB, 196x178
Same as you OP, shitty parents failed to make me a normal human being, you can't imagine how many times they got called from school because teachers noticed that I was 'Introvert', or how many times I begged them to pay for my braces or new clothes to go to parties, they never cared and now Im 22KV crooked teeth failure.

I really tried guys.
>>
>>28464281
sick battlestation mate
>>
>tfw overprotective mother + abusive father combo

they could write a book on how to fuck your sons self esteem unrecoverably.
>>
They aren't that bad, they always treated me well and wanted me to succeed in life, which didn't happen.
My mom is prudish as fuck and doesn't want to talk about problems because if you don't talk about it, it might as well not exist, right?
My dad can be very depressing, I have heard way too many times how he expected more of me and that does hurt.
He also complains a lot about how little communication there is, at the same time he often leaves the house without saying anything or taking his phone with him and coming home late, it's so contradicting.

Otherwise, they are okay, I shouldn't complain too much about them since they did give me quite a laid-back youth but that didn't prevent autism from ruining my life now.
>>
>>28461841

Not exactly shitty but they don't want ne to leave home and trued to guilt me to stay, Im going though I can only take so much childlike treatment.
>>
>>28464462

Thanks my man. That's just my gaming PC :)

You know ever since I was forced out of the house into homelessness lifes actually been better from that point :)

Could only go up from rock bottom :) Thats why i make sure I stay Comfy and buy everything I want now :) Lifes good :)
>>
>>28464674
How are you supporting yourself now?
>>
>>28464723
Camwhoring, if you didn't realize from the greenscreen.
>>
>>28464760
are you a girl or a boy? how the fuck?
>>
>Trying to sleep while you can clearly hear your dad screaming to your mother about how much of a disappointment you are
>>
>>28464723

It's been years since the "Void" era which i like to call it. Got a job now and all that jazz. Have hella money now and buy stupid shit like $200 dollar onesies and $100 game of death custom made 14 inch nunchucks. I always wanted to nunchuck.
>>
>>28464774
It's probably a tranny. Why are you even talking to tripfags?
>>
>>28464784
Did you go to college? please help out a robot in a similar situation. I have a shit family I'm trying to escape too.
>>
File: 1448921296070.png (440 KB, 645x1260) Image search: [Google]
1448921296070.png
440 KB, 645x1260
>>28464778
I never asked for that feel
>>
File: shiiitwha.jpg (1 MB, 1170x2080) Image search: [Google]
shiiitwha.jpg
1 MB, 1170x2080
>>28464760

Nah I just stream video games. I'm no one. I don't make money off of it but i love building a battlestation and playing games so a friend suggested i do it since im ok at CS.

Its coming along nicely it's almost done.

>>28464774
I got a penis, but i guess we can be girls now? So fuck it I'm a girl, I wanna be black too. Black and russian. North Korean too not south cause why not.

pic is what it used to look like.
>>
>>28464804

Nope highschool dropout. 10th? I don't remember.

>>28464798
I trip cause my stories awesome and no one would believe me if i was an anon.
>>
>>28464857
So where do you work? Retail? Food?

I always thought about dropping out of college and getting some shitty job and a shitty place to live. I'm not the kind of person who needs luxuries or extra money, you know?
>>
>>28464873

I don't need the lux either. I buy it to show everyone, fuck you. Everyone has bills for days and shit. Not I though, lucked out.

I'm now a flair bartender. Do yourself a favor if your going to get a job become a barback. Tips man, holy shit tips.

Started as a barback and got promoted to bartender now a flair bartender. I made $213 in tips for doing shit today.

Become a bartender.
>>
>>28464928
Don't you need social skills to do something like that? I was thinking of becoming a waitress but idk if that's too fast paced for me.

I wish the government would just give me money, fuck man.

You're living the dream desu
>>
>>28464956

Not for a barback. I miss being a barback sometimes but the money is too good. Being a barback you don't have to talk to anyone not even the bartender. If you know what your doing (which is easy as fuck) then you dont have to talk to anyone.

You just make sure the bartender has shit to make drinks and beer to sell, that's all. People will try to talk to you and shit but you don't have to if you dont want to.
>>
> parents moved without me when I was 16
> gave me very little pocket money
> worked as a waitress while going though high school
> told me they would pay for university after highschool, changed their mind
> immediately start renting out the house I'm living in after highschool
> I have to move out into a bigger city
> get shitty retail job and starve parents don't help
> finally settled, got a good job, paying for my own part-time studies
> parents ask that I help buy things for my middle sister ( who they sent to university but she dropped out and they look after her into her 20's)
>>
>>28464991
Thanks for the advice, man. You're an ok trip in my book.
>>
My father was a flake and would always promise that we'd go do this or that hed take me to x place and then just completely forget he ever mentioned such thingsn never brought them up again. It didnt bother me that I didnt get the ice cream or whatever but it really upset me that he didnt spend the time with me. He also slept in all day so I could barely eat meals with him. He was a great provider but a shitty father, even he feels the same way. Years later I learned that the reason he acted the way he did was because he was severly depressed because my mom made us move from New York City to Oklahoma and refused to move back when my father decided that he hated this place.

My mom was pretty great as a kid but after the divorce she moved me away from all the friends and town I grew up in. Being single she also had to work 24/7 forcing me to use all my free time taking care of the house and my brother. Learning all the grimy details about her cheating on my father plus how shed use me as a tool to get at my father made me hate her. Like my father she was a great provider but a shitty parent.

They both seem to be aware and genuinely sorry for how things turned out and effected me so I dont even know how to feel about them anymore.
>>
>used to have serious anxiety issues and was diagnosed with depression at kindergarten

>never was able to make any friends or communicate with anyone or 'open up'

>eventually go to hs

>really want an xbox 360 since everyone has one and I've played the fuck out of the old xbox and 4 games I had

>overhear parents saying they won't buy me one and I can 'forget it' until I go to the dentist and get my teeth fixed

>had an inherent fear of dentists and a phobia of vomiting which made it all worse when the anxiety kicked in

>walked out of almost every dental appointment because of how fucking difficult it was and nobody told me it was normal or that it can be fixed eventually

>nobody bothered to throw diazepam down my throat to calm me down and help me get through it

>literally blackmailed for something out of my control and somethign they wouldn't help me with

>got treated like a child

>never had a positive male influence because my father didnt give a fuck and was too busy fighting with my mom every day to teach me how to be a man or how to stand up for myself

'yes'
>>
>>28465044

NP my man. If someone would of told me this when i turned 21 i would of had two house by now.

7 years. Everytime I think about it. Just makes me so happy now :)

It's possible my fellow bots. Believe me. It's possible.
>>
you should try
>living in the middle of fucking nowhere. half an hour drive from the nearest town
>shitty grades all the time so parents where always reluctant to drive me there
>wasn't allowed to cicle there myself because dangerous road.
>no tv
>no internet
>only entertainment where books and later on a guitar
>when summer came i'd literely spend three months without speaking to a kid my age

and they wonder why i turned out to be such an antisocial creep
>>
>>28465077

Would of loved to of had you as a friend. I like fixing people with shit to fix.
>>
>>28465077
me
>>28465056
this too

always empty promises, we'll go here we'll go there, i'll get this and that, etc. He'd say it right to me or my moms face like he was serious and honestly believed it but as I grew older I realised how much debt we're in and how serious our financial problems are.

I should be contributing right now and working, but quite frankly I don't give a fuck and I'm not stressing myself out over their problems as well as mine (being a manchild with issues).

The only memories I have of my childhood is being anxious and scared of other people, and then coming home to arguments and fights that would get physical.
There's nothing worse than being 10 years old and having to walk in on your parents fighting and be so uncontrollably angry at your father that you throw your own toys or books at him to get him to stop. Then going to bed and laying there for 2-3 hours not being able to swallow your own saliva because of how tight your throat is from the stress.

I secretly despise both of my parents now.
>>
>>28461890
>Overprotective narcissists blaming a child me for all their problems.
spot on. and mine are incompetent too
>>
>>28465156
last blog post, my moms a bitch too for instigating it most of the time and putting even more pressure on him like he doesn't know how broke we are and raging him over it.
I see my grandmother in her and they're both fucking demon possessed and relentless when they get mad, then they turn around and go HEY DID YOU SEE THAT, LOOK HOW GOOD A FATHER HE IS, when he finally has had enough.

Can't fucking wait till I get a job good enough to move out of this shit hole so I can start a new life and do drugs and forget everything.
>>
i wondered how many NEETs turned that way because their parents were never strict to them at all. mine let me do whatever i pleased, no homework controlling or forcing me to learn, no bedtime for as long as i remember, never had to cook, clean, do groceries etc. i did good in school and lived a few years on my own but cancelled my studies and moved back home again. can barely motivate myself to learn or do work on my own and still let them do all the household work.
>>
>>28461841

>be 5
>older cousin dies of chronic disease
>start showing similar symptoms
>parents go into defcon 1 overprotective mode
>spend some childhood years going to doctors
>symptoms are not really related to anything serious
>too late for me, they dont allow me to do anything be myself or go out with friends until im in college
>by then the only thing i know how to do is sit at the computer, have no social skills whatsoever.

and thats how i became a 27yo khv
>>
>>28465238
my parents were moderately strict, for example they'd come in and yell and demand I turn off the tv or laptop at 10 or 11 pm, but eventually as I entered puberty I became more defiant and they just gave up.
I think by 8 or 9th grade I was going to sleep at like 2-3am every night listening to music and playing call of duty and they stopped caring as long as I was quiet.

They tried to force me to do my homework, but trust me, it wouldn't have worked ever.
They could have grounded me and took away everything from my room and I would just go outside and kick around a football and still not do it.
>>
>>28465245
My mom was overprotective but not to that extent.

She's always had this old-school 3rd world-tier belief that you'll get sick the moment a gust of wind blows on you, or if you go outside without 4 layers of clothing you'll get ill.

She was overprotective and was a typical white mother. If some kid picked on me she would go to the teacher and embarrass me in front of everyone, rather than telling me to fight back.

My father just didn't care lmao. I'm in my 20s and I've never been in a serious fight, only some character-building play fights in school where you get a few scrapes and that's it.

When it comes to confrontation I've had enough lessons in regards to that, but I can't be responsible for myself and I don't know how to live life like a normie.
>>
>>28465156
>There's nothing worse than being 10 years old and having to walk in on your parents fighting

Fucking this man. It was the worst when they'd get into it in public or when we'd end up not going to get a haircut or to some afterschool thing because they'd just fight for so long. And somehow through out the entire thing I never actually believed they'd get a divorce. Being 10 when the worst of it went down was what probably fucked me the most in the long run, my little brother is too young to remember that shit and my older sister moved out at the time.

>>28465238
I think most neets turn out that way because they lacked a strong male presence during their childhood.
>>
>>28465310
Same, and the proof that my parents fucked up is that my sister who's only 4 years younger than me has ended up the same way.

She's the complete opposite of me priority-wise, but she has no friends, can't fit in with society because everybody is a fucking ignorant and immature retard and she takes jokes personally (same way I used to), and refuses to smoke or take a sip of alcohol.
She also literally does nothing but study and doesn't leave the room or go out anywhere.

I fear more for her because she's actually trying and wants to make something of herself, whereas I literally don't give a fuck and I have the resilience and anger that would help me survive even if I was out on the streets homeless.
She also had the same stress-related problems as me, though not to the same extent.

gz parents, I guess.
>>
>>28465356
I wish my bro was like your sister. I think my teen angst and rage at the time, coupled with my mom babying him because he was the only person that didn't know what she had really done turned him into some spoiled, obnoxious, lazy, brain-dead piece of shit with anger issues. I really hope he doesn't fuck up as bad as I did and drop out of high school, live in a van, become homeless, do drugs, etc... because I'm afraid he doesn't have what it takes to get back to the surface after falling under.

We seem to have lead similar lives. Where are you from ?
>>
>>28463271
>>never taught me how to do anything
this is the worst. and they add their toxicity onto your will to learn, so that you cannot even learn today. the best part is that they blame you for doing nothing.
>>
>>28465356
a/s/l of sister, she sounds like waifu material
>>
>>28465460
44/m/korea
>>
I suggest you guys read this book called 'No more Mr.Niceguy' by Robert Glover

Pretty much applies to all of us. You can easily find a PDF online if you want
>>
>>28465528
>implying we're nice guys
>implying the nice guys at my school didn't get gfs and suddenly become mature and move on in life
>implying we aren't just sociopathic pathogens
>>
>>28465457
this is so infuriating.
just like how my parents and their friends shame me for not being able to speak my mother tongue as if i could teach it myself, rather than seeing it's their fault for not teaching it to me and my brother.
>>
>>28465553
It's not only about 'nice guys' per se but why we lack self esteem and shit like that
>>
My parents made me stay home for the rest of my childhood. It was not all that bad since i had an xbox and ps3.But they barely talked to me and tought me anything.When i passed high school theh really didnt care.And fast forward to 18 mom started acting like a nig nog cheating on my dad. And tells me to get a job when i cant even look after myself and was always anti socail.might just end my life soon anyway
>>
File: 1447623287643.jpg (27 KB, 360x370) Image search: [Google]
1447623287643.jpg
27 KB, 360x370
Basically my parents had me too early in life and made it my problem. Got yelled at and slapped over everything, never allowed to do anything (missed literally every birthday I was invited to because they were on sunday). Also it took them until I was 14 to get me screened for autism, you're meant to do that at 5 they practically spent a decade assuming I was just a bad kid. Worst part is they forced me to go to this god awful, horribly underfunded public school (Ausfag btw) as well as go to church with them, I got eaten alive by the kids at both places. This shit went on for years, I let them know many times I was being bullied relentlessly and didn't want to go to these places but they just couldn't give a shit, even to this day they don't care about it. They never taught me shit either, 24 with no job, only go my licence a year ago because they didn't want to help me get one.

Funny thing is, they're rich now. And life at home for my younger siblings is a lot nicer than it ever was for me. I think they feel guilty, they pay for everything for me now, rent, groceries, money to buy pot. Should I keep milking this guilt? After all they turned me into the total sperg lord I am now, the other siblings won't have this problem because they're allowed to have friends and aren't being abused.
>>
>>28461841
>wasn't allowed to have friends/gfs growing up
>rarely let outside
>only had ps1/ps2 that i got maybe 1 game a year for it
>pretty much locked up in a house 24/7, didn't tell anyone because they'd go to jail for abuse and was brainwashed this was "safe way of life"

I know all these fucking feels holy shit. EXTREMELY sheltered throughout middle and high school, couldn't go to parties, couldn't hang out, couldn't go to a friends house nothing.

Only got a single game a year, pretty much everything you mentioned. I'm so used to having next to nothing, people being kind to me are suspicious. But the worst part is the social stunting, I have no fucking idea how to get a gf CAUSE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO LEARN THAT SHIT THROUGH TRIAL AND ERROR AND A TEENAGER.

The absolute fucking worst part of it is my dad tried to blame ME for it all. He fucking said he's disappointed I listened to them all the time. WHAT.

>As a kid/teen/whatever
>No you can't have/do this and if I catch you I'll punch your fucking face in for thinking you can challenge me
>As an adult
>Hurr why did you listen to me

Fuck
>>
File: image.png (111 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
image.png
111 KB, 500x707
>>28461890
I relate to this, know how it makes a kid feel when your mom says

>I had to drop out of hs cause of you
>I had a bunch of friends/would party every weekend and actually had a life before I had you
>my body was perfect before I had you
>my life was basically ruined forever once you came along

And people wonder why I don't want kids. They also did the whole overprotective routine. I remember being such an outgoing talkative child, I lived in a trailer park with a bunch of other kids but was never allowed to play or hangout with them. It's a miracle I met my best friend desu. It continued throughout hs, a friend would invite me out on Halloween or something, my mom would refuse to let me go even though she met the kid and their parents, no reason would just tell me "BECAUSE I SAY SO" when I questioned why, it was so frustrating sometimes I would cry silent angry tears in my room cause was too scared to sneak out, lived in the middle of nowhere from age 10-16. Even after we moved to the city my mom was always asking for kids phone numbers and shit before I can go see a movie, a measly little movie. Fucking embarrassment. Meanwhile all the kids I knew at that new school had freedom of decision making, their parents actually helped them get their license/car/job, and would leave them alone when hanging out with other kids.

Throughout all of that my parents would have me babysit my severely autistic brother on Friday nights (to party) and during the summer (while they worked) so instead of having adventures I was always at home on the computer with a sibling who couldn't even talk back. I guess you need to keep your free babysitter close, can't have them having their own life cause then how will they be available? Nobody cares how its affected me and still have the balls to ask my I'm anxious when around other people or why I'm so awkward.

Feels good to let it out.
>>
>every time I walk near the door
>"where are you going?"
>"nope. No. You're staying home."
>cant invite friends over
>now my parents say it's MY fault for having no friends when they were literally standing in my way
but here's the kicker:
>cant go out
>cant invite people in
>guess I'll just sleep in till 3 o'clock every day. Not like there's anything I can do in the day.
>NOPE.jpg
>wake up every hour to a banshee scrraming at me
>WHAT ARE YOU DOING? YOU SLEEP ALL DAY! THAT'S NOT NORMAL! YOU NEED TO DO SOMETHING!
>do what? Get out of bed at 7:00 in the morning so I can sit on the couch watching terrible daytime tv? Talk to the Britfags on /r9k/?
>>
>be me, 12
>life is going good
>suddenly mom fucks a nigger
>parents divorce
>dad moves out of state
>haven't heard from him since
>don't know whether to miss him or hate him
>mom begins drinking heavily and continues fucking nigger
>doesn't maintain the house, all she does is sleep, work, and fuck nigger
>go through high school a confused mess
>no friends, no hobbies, no extracurricular activities, no parental support, bad grades
>go to counselor and give him my life story
>he literally gives me a number for a suicide hotline
>graduate high school by cheating in every class
>get job at McDonald's
>go to community college
>flunk because I couldn't cheat there
>quit McDonald's
>come home and be 20 year old NEET
>mom stopped drinking, worked hard at her job and got promoted
>still fucks nigger occasionally, thinks I don't know
>sometimes she works up the nerve to tell me to apply myself or something like that
>I literally hate her
>when I snap back it's so brutal that she walks away crying
>she's learned to leave me alone in my room unless she's giving me food
>she knows deep down that this situation is her fault
>>
>>28461841
A little. In other ways, the weirdness set me to a higher standard than my peers from the start. It's up to you if you
Let others' shortcomings set you back, or if you ignore them and grow.
>>
My mother had me when she was 36 and my dad was 41. My sister was 8 when I was born and my dad's ex and his and her kids are in their 20s when I was born. Everyone that could have been a family member to know is in their 20s and 30s and don't know I exist. My actual sister who was 8 when I was born is a borderline Stacy. My mother blames all her problems on me. When I had actual friends, she wouldn't let them come over because "le messy house XDD". When I started getting on my PC hours at a time, they didn't care. I forgot to mention earlier, but my dad worked a state over, so I never talked to him and still never say a word to him. I got so socially inept that I was reduced from a normie-in-progress at the age of 11 to an autist that only communicates with grunts and "mm-hm"s. When I left home, I started not being an autist.

When I was a kid, they would never punish me for anything. I came out as an atheist to them at 13 because fedora edgy and they got ass blasted and took everything I had because "God will take everything from you". I became a braindead parasite in those two months they took my shit. My mother would never bring me with her to family gatherings, and would give all the money my dad worked for to her dumb ass druggie aunt and her parasite druggie kids.

Let's talk about my dad now. He worked at an electrical company and only came home on weekends, and spent all his time at his own place. He would only give my mother fifty dollars every week and leave me twenty dollars. My mother was lowkey stealing my allowance save-ups when the last time I counted it was at 500 dollars, and now it's down to 180, and they said "what are you gonna do XDD". My father cheats on my mother, and I don't blame him. They'd argue over money and everything, and they had a sexless relationship. They weren't married, so there was no divorce. When I turned 18, I got my allowance, hitch-hiked to California, and lived there to now.
>>
>>28465849
Fuck pot, do coke or prescription stimulants, get a job just to buy drugs and things you don't need, use their money for food and rent and stuff like that.
>>
My parents essentially never taught me ANYTHING before the age of 20, and only bothered with some stuff after I started becoming aware and pestered them/used google to figure things out.

No scrubbing floors, mopping floors, blowing your nose properly, using household keys and locks, no buttoning, no basic laundry, no cooking, no driving, no sewing, no fruit peeling, no car maintenance, no dish washing, no knot tying of any kind, no taxes or bank account management, no bill paying, no other types of paperwork management, no swimming and many more that I probably don't remember right now.

The most relevant things I can remember they taught me were how to shave and that's probably all of it.

They just did everything to maintain me without having me getting involved in any chores or anything. When I apparently couldn't wear buttoned jeans as a child my mom just went "oh well he can't wear them, better not teach him ever and have stick to sweatpants until the age of 20". Same with shoes (used velcroshit). It's still ridiculous that my mother will go out of her way to fold my laundry instead of letting me do my job because she's a perfectionist little shit that thinks she should do everything.

Then they said that it's my fault because I didn't care about learning, even though I had next to zero self-consciousness and they did not bother to properly raise me or teach me things "because I didn't care".

Thankfully I became aware of how fucked my skills really are recently, and am (re)learning many basic things right now, at the age of 20. Ridiculous.

They even believe they are good parents and did a good job at raising me because "you never went hungry and we did everything for you". Can you seriously look at a pair of parents who still prepare all of his son's food, laundry, bed and just about everything else, and say they did nothing wrong?

That wasn't parenting, that was deliberately pampering your child like an incapable retard and manage his whole life instead.
>>
>>28464341

> be me
> yr7
> warts all over hands and arms
> Beg mum to buy treatment for warts
> Remind her every single day
> She forgets ti get it, EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY
> Get picked on at school for having warts
> Have to endure it all year because she could never fucking get round to doing it

As an adult I frequently verbally abuse her, one time I even hit her. I don't care.
>>
>>28466797
the only thing out of those that my father taught me was how to drive a car with manual tranny when I was like 7, and it's stuck with me since.

I'm grateful for that but theres many other things they missed out on/didnt seem to give a shit about.

and my mom does that too. she goes and does the washing then folds everything neatly and hands it to us, and gets mad that we didn't do it ourselves (lmao what?)

Fuck normies they're all retarded.
>>
>>28466706
> do coke
Literally everyone I've met who does this is a total shit head
> hurr you're trying to steal my stuff
> hurr I'm going to get you fired from your job
> *incoherent rage*
It was basically the same shit with all of these "people". It turns you into a complete shit-sack so no
>>
>>28466023
>my mom would refuse to let me go even though she met the kid and their parents, no reason would just tell me "BECAUSE I SAY SO"

Yep. It hurt so fucking bad when I was like 6 years old and realized my parents had no rhyme or reason for any of the shit they imposed on me.

>parents say something retarded
>calmly tell them what they're saying makes no sense
>WELL YOU HAVE TO DO WHAT I SAY EVEN IF IT MAKES NO GODDAMN SENSE
Like the time they tries to explain that I couldnt go on my own to a party in another town because it was too far away despite how I was literally a few months away from leaving the state for college
>>
>my parents didn't raise me right and that's the reason I'm a complete loser!

You people are pathetic. Bad parenting can, and usually is, overcome. These sound like entirely average situations you're blowing out of proportion and using to justify your friendless, broken lifestyles.
>>
>>28467072
Kill yourself you fucking tripfag.
Just because noone can filter you doesn't mean noone recognizes you.
>>
>>28463271
Are you me friend?
>>
my dad is having sex with his gf right now.

had to listen to the bed squeak for 2 minutes while I brushed my teeth

>tfw this 55 year old man has a more active sex life than me
>>
>>28467148
How old is his gf?
>>
>>28467148
He HAS a sex life, unlike you.
>>
>>28465111

>three months without speaking to a kid my age

that must've been all sorts of brutal. did you at least have siblings or something?
>>
One time mom gave me undercooked tendies RREEEEEEEE
>>
>>28461841
>didn't tell anyone because they'd go to jail for abuse and was brainwashed this was "safe way of life"
Fucking this is how I always felt. They kept buying me shit because it's like an abusive relationship and the abuser whats to to keep you in. There wasn't much of a chance I was going to get another parent to buy me things so I just stayed and accumulated a bunch of shit I don't want to lose. Now I just save up money hoping I can disappear with all m shit one day
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 352x395) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 352x395
>be visibly fucked up and retarded throughout childhood
>parents just respond with telling me to stop faking it and grow up, etc and say I'm just lazy despite shit family being riddled with heriditary illnesses
>parents refuse to take me to Doctor
>all of a sudden when I turn 18 they're like "you're acting crazy, go to a doctor, you're an adult now so you have to do it yourself"
>mfw I go and Tl:Dr shit is incredibly fucked
>mfw I get free money from the government now and I don't give any to my parents who are poor
>mfw they could of gotten money for this if they had just stopped being fucking lazy and took me to a doctor
Eat shit you faggots
>>
>>28461841
>mother used to slap my face until both of her hands got swollen
>she always screamed "it's your fucking fault!" at me in her hysterical voice
>sometimes she locked herself in a bedroom, crying
>she screamed to fuck off and she's going to kill herself because of me when i asked her if she's okay
>when she was in good mood, she usually used to mock me, bonus points for her if it was done publicly in front of other people
>"you will always be alone, i will make sure about that", "look at that shitty face dad, what we've done wrong", etc...
>father usually proceeded to beat the shit out of me without any question
>you made her cry again was the only reason he needed
>got hit by his fists, both face and stomach
>he usually locked me in my room, coming back every 15 minutes to silently beat me and locking me again
>developed a panic fear whenever my father rised voice, always got almost instant diarrhea
>i was 12 back then and it continued to my 17 when i hit my father back
>never found out what i did wrong but i always felt terrible guilt for something i've allegedly done
>now i'm 26, bitter, cold, alone and khv
>my body is fucking ravaged, everything hurts because of the fucking traffic accident that i wasn't supposed to survive
>now i know that i have no future on this world, no reason to keep living because it's just a fucking waking nightmare
>few days ago mother told me she should've just toss me out of the window when i was born because i was a mistake
WHAT THE FUCK HAVE I DONE WRONG?!

sorry for my retarded english, not my first language
>>
>>28468288
How do you still have contact with them? Fuck them, go do something about fixing your body if that's possible and try to find some joy in life and cut off the contact
It's probably easier said than done but idk man you can't just give up now after all that shit is behindert you, everything just can get better Form this point on
At least there are always dank memes to bring some comfort
>>
>>28468288
If you honestly still talk to your parents after everything they have done to you than you are the biggest cuck on this board. Ditch those fuckers and let them die alone.
>>
>>28468398
father calmed down and changed alot during next years, probably because he got bored and old. he also told me that he was often sick of the mother's dramas and thought i was the reason because she always pointed at me when she was crying and that he was often really sorry about me later on but didn't had the will to come back to me and apologize after what he did. we're no "friends" however, there are still some tensions between us. sadly i developed quite a memory for all the grudges and bad things that other people done to me.

yet it doesn't change anything in my life. whenever i manage to get at least on my knees, something or someone will always knock me down and bury my face deep in to shit. there is nothing like "bad thing happened to you, it will be only better from now on". world doesn't work like this, it's just an empty saying in attempt to temporary calm someone.

>>28468490
i had this mindset during first twenties. i just became dull.
>>
>parents split for second time when I was 15
>dad was caught cheating this time around
>mom was cheating simultaneously
>dad slowly bailed, progressively moved into his gf's house
>mom was gone in an instant
>alcoholic mom tried to an hero in front of me, encouraged me to drop out of high school
>dad married gf, honeymooned in Africa, got circumcised for gf kek
>>
>>28462045
How good of a relationship do you have with your brother? If you two are close, then yeah get a job and help him get the benefits he needs. Otherwise gtfo of that house asap and don't look back.

No one should be saddled with that much responsibility at 19 years old
Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.