[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Make r9k great again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10
File: 2078699629_07680eb3c0.jpg (72 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
2078699629_07680eb3c0.jpg
72 KB, 500x351
So with the massive influx of degenerates and board jumping shit posters I came up with a solid list of rules for r9k which would IMO help t combat this plague of bullshit.

1. No females or female related threads. Any mention of inclination towards a poster being female should result in an instant ban. Robots have no gender. If you are truly a robot you shouldn't need to state your gender. Its not like females have real problems anyway

>In addition, advice threads and camwhoring/hookup/"rate me" threads should go on /adv/ - Advice and /soc/ - Cams & Meetups respectively.
This should actually be enforced by the mods ffs. How hard is it?

3.'fembot' should auto filter to 'shitcunt'

4.NO TRIPS. The use of trip codes should not be allowed on this board at all.

5. Any viilation to this should be reported, ignored and or derailed with gorish pictures of females, rape, breast cancer, anti-faggotry and any other thing else anti-PC. Make this place as unwelcoming for these vermin as you can.
>>
Nope, we want this place up to a certain degree to be more welcoming for the fembot. A little, we don't want them getting too cozy on a naturally male-dominated board with rather conservative views. However, the tripfags are terrible except for OWK and Vagabond.
Also, hookups belong on /soc/
>>
>>28461580
You forgot to mention that all faggots and traps should be redirected to /thegaschamber/ I mean /lgbt/
>>
>>28461645
>Nope, we want this place up to a certain degree to be more welcoming for the fembot

Ahh no. Daily reminder there are no fembots.
>>
>>28461657
There are. It's just that guys often pretend to be women so they can troll this board. I've always wanted a more egalitarian /r9k/, but especially now that there are actually women visiting this board. Their problems may not seem quite as serious, but really they're just different, and we shouldn't give them the boot just because they're female. That said, there's little cause for them to make a big show of announcing it.
>>
>>28461699
No no and no. Did you not read what I said?

Ill concede we cannot stop a female human being posting here BUT the fact is they have no place here and they are the root cause of most robots problems. They should not be lead to feel as if they can be welcomed here in anyway shape or form. But admitting to their presence you are enabling this kind of behavior Im trying to stop.
>>
>>28461580
>No females or female related threads. Any mention of inclination towards a poster being female should result in an instant ban. Robots have no gender. If you are truly a robot you shouldn't need to state your gender. Its not like females have real problems anyway

>Robots have no gender.

fucking please.

I'm sick of these fucking
>gril here, its not that hard to get women :^)
>gril here, why are robots so cute?
>gril here, please rape me until i die
>gril here, I just want to use robots to stroke my ego
>gril here, i have no empathy and tumblr has conditioned me to believe I have a right to go anywhere i want, even if i'm not wanted
threads

Trips I'm okay with for threads where identifying the OP is necessary, but trips for trips sake should be fuckin outta here.

At this point I doubt there even are mods keeping an eye on /r9k/
>>
>>28461771
Fembots are so mellow in their temperament though. The real ones anyway, have low self-esteem and issues like that. They aren't hurting anyone. It's better than spending all our time around edgy INTJ guys who think they rule over everyone, or some of these other delusional types. It seems unlikely that some of the new groups can get along with the old face of /r9k/, but I think it will be possible in time when everyone stops vying for dominance and starts having reasonable discourse again.
>>
File: 1367731879741.jpg (6 KB, 215x268) Image search: [Google]
1367731879741.jpg
6 KB, 215x268
>>28461895
>The real ones anyway, have low self-esteem and issues like that

>women
>having issues
>>
>>28461895
>They aren't hurting anyone. It's better than spending all our time around edgy INTJ guys who think they rule over everyone, or some of these other delusional types. It seems unlikely that some of the new groups can get along with the old face of /r9k/, but I think it will be possible in time when everyone stops vying for dominance and starts having reasonable discourse again.

Speak for yourself nigger. I like hanging around my own kind, INTJ or whatever the fuck new meme you have for robots these days. If you dont like it here then you can leave. Go to /soc/ and be a slut enabler there.
>>
>>28461906
If they can keep up with us, and not try to demand we follow a bunch of liberal sjw beliefs, I don't see a problem with it. I help people on this board if I can, be they male or female.
>>
>>28461699
>There are. It's just that guys often pretend to be women so they can troll this board.
I know, I do it sometimes but mainly to bring the actual fembots out of the woodwork so I can torment them. HOWEVER they are a minority, the simple fact is tha vast majority of 'fembot feels' are legit threads or at least they become that way when actual females start posting in them and they erupt. They shouldn't be posting here anyway, they have /cgl/
>>
>>28461913
But I do like it here. That's why I'm fighting all the time to see that this place comes out where it should on the other side of this little pissing contest that's been going on for awhile now.
>>
>>28461929
You're like the faggots in power who say that women should be allowed into combat roles if they can make the grade as men totally ignorant to the fact that none of them do AND that its their mere presence in those roles that destroys them.
>>
I like it when a female pops up but the problem is the sperg reaction with all the nerds here who pounce on her and shower attention.
>>
File: 384550.jpg (37 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
384550.jpg
37 KB, 640x427
>>28461646
Fucken oath.
>>
>>28461956
Unless fembots are going to be called upon to save someone's life in the near future, I don't see how that's relevant.
>>
File: triggered.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
2 MB, 1920x1080

Huskies are to be given to me
>>
File: 1462635952904.jpg (274 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1462635952904.jpg
274 KB, 800x1200
>>28461895 see
>>28461580

>Robots have no gender.
>no gender.

fuck the fembot meme, i just want all the fucking kids and normies gone

Is it too much to ask to have somewhere on the internet not full of fucking >>>/reddit/ social media shit?

yes
>>
>>28461960
The key for everyone to be happy is for women to keep a low profile here and avoid posts like,
"Femanon here. I'm on my period. So sad becaz i cant have sex with my bf right now"
Women should reveal their gender only if asked, if it's pertinent to the discussion at hand, or in reaction pictures if they feel like it. And again, no more hookups here. That's what /soc/ is for.
>>
>>28461974
>still not wanting based German Shepard

Anon, when will you learn?
>>
>>28461970
Its relevant because you're missing the point. This is not a place for females and therefore they shouldn't be here. Thats the be all end all of the argument. They have nothing to gain from being here, nothing.
>>
File: triggered.png (171 KB, 1119x630) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
171 KB, 1119x630
>>28462078

ANY DOG WILL DO JUST GIVE ME A WAN WAN PLEASE ANYWAN!!!!!!
>>
>>28462133
Women need this place as much as we do. If you really want to be rid of the female gender in all discussion, then maybe wizchan is for you. Women there are banished as foul beasts. On /r9k/, they should feel safe to talk about what's bothering them, as anyone else.
>>
>>28462175
Exactly. by putting an end to the
>le ima fembot xDD
meme.
>>
>>28462133
I gain fun idk.
Also helping?

Anyways i dont wanna leave
>>
just go to wizardchan you friggin' dorks. literally every lame ass bullet point in your post is enforced there and more. in fact, you will probably get banned for being too normie. so go.
>>
>>28462265
>post about awkward conversation with cashier at the grocery store
>banned for bragposting

Being able to walk outside and have an awkward conversation with a cashier is bragging on /wiz/. Fuck that place.
>>
>>28462322
Did you post it on /wiz/? They expect and demand high-quality discussion on that section. You should have been able to get away with it at the lounge though.
>>
File: 1421972054254.png (224 KB, 358x310) Image search: [Google]
1421972054254.png
224 KB, 358x310
>>28462175
>Women need this place as much as we do

Ive been on r9k longer than you, longer than wizardchan has existed. This place had its rules and traditions first. Women can leave and go elsewhere. They dont belong here.
>>
>>28462175
Give me one legit reason why a female would need this place as much as a robot? Seeing that to be a robot you need to be a male ide say by definition they dont need this placer as they clearly dont have the problems associated with it. They can on /soc/ or /cgl/.
>>
>>28462374
>Ive been on r9k longer than you
I seriously doubt that. This place started as an experimental alternative to /b/, with the stated objective of producing original content. It wasn't a woman-hating sewer of shitposting until it became all about feels and autism. It was only ever about people coming here to whine about their problems. It has nothing to do with gender. Stop talking to a real oldfag as though you know what you're talking about.
>>
>>28462374
>"Moooooom I was in the sandbox first, I don't want anyone else playing in it :(((("

Might makes right robot, people come here because they fucking can, good luck stopping that.
>>
>>28462419
No I have because I came here when it was created. I remember the robot pedo bear and having to alter a pixel in a pic before you posted it. AND im telling you it was about 'yfw no gf'.

Now GTFO you cunt.
>>
>>28461580
so how exactly does Nagasaki get petitions for new boards now?
it sure as hell isnt getting it since /q/ is kill and we all know /qa/ is shit
he's been making a few additions and i really think adding a male only and female only boards for the sjw mods would count for an experimental board
>>
File: 1458936307304.jpg (266 KB, 1223x1240) Image search: [Google]
1458936307304.jpg
266 KB, 1223x1240
I agree with everything you say here OP. I'm just of the opinion that there are a few solid trips here (people like 54m50n) that add more than they take away. Before you start something on me I want you to know that I've done my part to remove the cancerous ones. We have gotten rid of Doj, Erica, Eliza, and king black chad in the past two weeks.

Would you agree that progress is being made as far as trips go?
>>
>>28462447
I remember the gangbang of whining, and Alpha as Fuck, as well the as the same inconveniences, and being muted for about 10 minutes if you weren't careful. I'm surprised we don't see eye to eye, but then the real fact was there weren't many women on this site at all back then, so it was a non-issue. There was always an element of misogyny I suppose, but it wasn't until after the board was brought back from oblivion that it reached autistic proportions. Bottom line: The "fembots" aren't going anywhere now and we can either learn to get along with them and show them how this place works, or move on to greener pastures. If you really can't stand it anymore, then maybe it's you who should GTFO.
>>
>>28462517
what is the point of having a trip besides making your own thread and people knowing who the OP is?
>>
File: burger_time.jpg (23 KB, 537x537) Image search: [Google]
burger_time.jpg
23 KB, 537x537
>>28462574
It promotes a certain small town vibe. It feels good to spot someone you recognize, OCCASIONALLY. There's the catch. Only certain people should use them and they shouldn't be obnoxious with them.
Also if you're a content creator of some sort, then it's appropriate, like eggman or some of the trips on /g/. It's funny how /r9k/ is a board with a mission statement of original content and we have literally one content creator. This board is a horribly failed experiment.
>>
>>28462656
fair enough, i could see how it could be positive in a limited sense from that perspective
>>
R9k was never great to begin with.

Why not make yourself great again?
>>
>>28462687
If you believe that then leave, I enjoyed the way it used to be and the only people who believe its shit clearly aren't meant to be here.
>>
>>28463068
You shouldn't argue with God.
>>
File: image.jpg (297 KB, 1125x681) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
297 KB, 1125x681
>>28462517
>I-I'm a good trip guizzz
No fuck off all trips are cancerous why the fuck do you need a name.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.