[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Question for all the normie fag invaders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
Why do you come to this board when you hate it?

Youre like that guy from little britain who eats the chocolate then says 'I dunt like et!' then proceeds to eat more.

If you have so much disdain for robots then why come here? Are you all seriously not good looking enough fr /soc/?
>>
>>28461480
There are so few robots here any more that it's not even that bad for normies. They're the majority now.

I'm still here because I have nowhere else to go.
>>
File: 23759827592734.jpg (32 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
23759827592734.jpg
32 KB, 640x480
original comment kekekekeke
>>
>>28461480
Because a website, or specifically a board like this shouldn't be allowed to exist. I'll admit I come from tumblr and reddit and I am responsible for the turning tide of topics here in the last 12 months. Its not a coincidence and I could care less. You little man children dont deserve to have your little hate speech echo chamber, its disgusting the things that get said here. Get used to the fact this place will never be what it was :).
>>
>>28461881
Gotta love this new claim bait.
>>
>>28461480
They come here to troll nothing more nothing less. They should be ignored (more like they need to be perma banned but oh well)
>>
It's actually quite an interesting question what sort of people actually visit this place. we'll never gets the answer though as every survey will get trolled, and I estimate about 60% of posts here are bait.
>>
>>28462044
Your right here is a example of bait
>>28461881
>>
>guy posts funny story about being a foul NEET or doing something socially awkward
>twenty replies of "haha holy fug anon kekek originale comment xD" or "jesus christ anon how can you be this fucking pathetic, I'm an employed normalfag who has sex regularly btw just b urself and fix your life loser"
I'm curious about this too OP. They claim to come here as outsiders just to passively laugh at losers, but if that were true they wouldn't make so many of these comments discouraging further funny posts. I think probably they are insecure about their own lives and need to make these replies to feel better about themselves. That or they actually relate to these losers more than they feel comfortable with.
>>
File: freakstod[1].jpg (54 KB, 680x478) Image search: [Google]
freakstod[1].jpg
54 KB, 680x478
>>28461480
I'd wager it's the same reason that normal folks loved to visit circus freak shows.
>>
>>28462082
Yes but people who visited such shows never pretended nor wanted to be a part of the freak show community did they? These new cunts think they can waltz in and have their 'problems' heard.
>>
I too am mad at women all the time -- I just have the ability to meet people and not spill my spaghoots, and am enough of a nerd shit to identify with the other concerns, insecurities, and basic interests of most of /r9k/. I still loathe women, and feel genuine fear when alone with them, though.

>Youre like that guy from little britain who eats the chocolate then says 'I dunt like et!' then proceeds to eat more.
No, I'm the only gay in the village!

Also /r9k/ never was "for" misogynists or loners or NEETs or whatever and, before /soc/ was created, easily the most "normie" board around and had constant hook-up threads, tons of dating advice, and other such "normie" business going on. Deal with it, nerds.
>>
>>28462104
but anonymous, i have acne!!!!!! how am i gonne get a gf with ma acne!!!!!!!!!!

[sopiler]LOL jk ima chad faggots, suck myu dick[/sopiler]
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.