[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bone Chilling quotes.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: thelightinside.jpg (66 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
thelightinside.jpg
66 KB, 600x800
"Do you know what the definition of insanity is? Yes. It's the inability to relate to another human being. It's the inability to love."

I was watching a somewhat comfy movie "Revolutionary Road" today when this came in out of nowhere and hit me in the fucking chest....
>>
>>28461324
"we don't have coke, is pepsi ok?"
No, it's NOT
>>
"Your problem is that you dont believe in anything nowadays. You are devoid of something on which you can fight for a better future. The new era has made all of you empty of everything but your own selfishness."

My college teacher. While i dont think its entirely true, i did relate.
>>
>>28461324

That's not actually the definition of insanity.
>>
>"What the fuck dude?"

The moment they get a glimpse of the real me
>>
File: k.jpg (33 KB, 701x350) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
33 KB, 701x350
>>28462118
>be in the south
>"Would you like a coke?"
>"Yes, please."
>"What kind? We have Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, and Sprite."
>>
"Son, are you gay?"
>>
>>28462179

That seems like generic bullshit that old people have been saying for centuries whenever a massive war isn't going on. I could see a professor saying the same thing to a bunch of students in the 1890s, 1920s, or 1990s.
>>
>>28462220
Considering insanity isn't a clinically defined term it can really be whatever you want.
>>
A pictures worth a thousand words, op. I maintain a facade of normalcy around my peers, but as soon as I get a little close to them, they know more about me. The look on their face says it all.
>>
"So what year of college are you in ?"
>>
>I put the bones in the freezer. You can actually use them for a stock

- some random
>>
>>28463934
that would never happen, Sprite is a Coca Cola owned product, so if they didn't have coke, they wouldn't have sprite either.
>>
>>28461324
Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
>>
>>28465202
>>28461324

NO ITS NOT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Merriam Webster

1 : a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia)
2 : such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility
3 a : extreme folly or unreasonableness
b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable
>>
>>28461324
It hit you in the chest? fucking norm, these john green faggot films manipulate your strings so easily
>>
File: 21.jpg (18 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
21.jpg
18 KB, 320x240
>>28465345
Doing the same thing expecting different results = insane = something utterly foolish
>>
>>28465172
absolutely excellent post
>>
>>28465773
no
e.g. playing the slots
one time you play, you might lose
the next time you play, you could win $2
>>
>>28462222
too real

original commentary
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.