[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any Amerifags out there? If so, please fucking tell me why guns
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5
File: 1460633821807s.jpg (5 KB, 250x169) Image search: [Google]
1460633821807s.jpg
5 KB, 250x169
Any Amerifags out there? If so, please fucking tell me why guns are legal in your country.
>>
muh right to bear arms
>>
lobbying is powerful. They're great because I have an easy way out if I ever need it.
>>
>>28460907
Free men own weapons, slaves don't.
Have fun, eurocuck :^)
>>
>>28460927
this why eurocucks have to go to Switzerland and pay $20,000 to an hero

I can do it anytime I want for the price of a bullet
>>
>>28460907
Because we're a bunch of insane assholes.
>>
Because the police aren't going to be able to do much if you're actively being robbed.
>>
>>28460907
Because we believe in home protection from all forces. Inside and out of the country.
>>28460959
Kek'd, but entirely true.
>>
Because it says so in the Constitution.
>>
>>28460907
Because we ain't cucks, faggot.
>>
>>28460907
Because they're fun and play into our self defense justified killing fantasy
>>
>>28460983
>the police aren't going to be able to do much
>able
Able doesn't necessarily matter when it's not even their job.
Warren v. DC.
American cops have no duty to directly protect regular individuals.
>>
Because we ain't faggots, cuck.
>>
guns are legal here because we need them to protect ourselves from the roving bands of niggers.

if we didn't have guns to help us clear out the odd den of niggers that passes through our neighborhoods, we would all have to watch helplessly as they burned our houses and raped our women.

Guns: The Anti-Nigger!
>>
>>28460907
muh constituion

But honestly it's because the NRA tells white people they're at war with black people so they need to buy all the guns they can get. Funny enough, white suicides(which are high as fuck) are never discussed. If blacks and whites are at war, why are there way more white suicides than black on white murders?
>>
SHALL
NOT
MOTHERFUCKING
BE
INFRINGED
>>
>>28462395
>NRA tells
Did you hear them telling this, or did someone else who doesn't like them tell you that they were telling this?
>>
>all these american cucks being ironic and obviously thinking that guns should be illegal

Honestly why? What benefit is there to making firearms illegal to own? A quick google search will show you the actual murder rate isn't affected by whether guns are legal. What are you afraid of? The only thing it accomplishes is making law-abiding people unable to protect themselves. I live relatively far away from the police, you don't honestly expect me to hide in a corner like a beta and wait for big daddy gubmint to save me from the scary bad guise? Could you be any more cucked?

>>28460944
this is actually true. first thing authoritarians do is disarm the populace.

>the NRA tells white people they're at war with black people so they need to buy all the guns they can get
literally post one example of even the subtext of a race war in something put out by the NRA.

>>28460963
speak for yourself, tripfag.
>>
>>28460907

2nd amendment and this
>>28462131

People use them to hunt and for wilderness protection as well.
>>
Why shouldn't i have the capacity to engage someone in combat? Why the fuck not? Is that not what man is born for?
>>
>>28462529
>>28462556

Of course they don't outright say it, that'd be stupid of them. They dogwhistle it.
>>
Self-defense. Protecting your home, property, family.

I live in New England and we had a massive snowstorm in October that decimated our power infrastructure. Some towns were without power for weeks at a time. It was honestly pretty close to a societal collapse in some areas. After this happened, I realized how fragile our society is and how the rug can be swept under our feet at any time. What would happen if some catastrophic event happened and chaos ruled? Wouldn't you want to have something to protect yourself or your family? To me, owning a gun is a great investment.

And honestly, I know this is going to piss off liberals, but race is NOT factored into gun violence statistics. The media just blows some mass murders out of proportion while ignoring the incredible amounts of gang violence, homicides, robberies, etc. by blacks and hispanics.
>>
And what country can preserve it's liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
>>
>>28462621
Again, give an example. Anything, anything at all, that might cause you to believe this.

>inb4 if you can't see it you're a moron
nice "logic"
>>
File: GGbTsER.png (46 KB, 960x620) Image search: [Google]
GGbTsER.png
46 KB, 960x620
>>28462621
organo comment
>>
>>28462608
no

insemination
child rearing
death
>>
>>28462655
The vast majority of literal mass shootings are a product of gang violence, but what most people would consider as mass shootings, i.e lone gunman firing at a crowd or bringing a gun to school is predominantly a white crime.

But it's worth noting that, when you hear someone mention a mass shooting statistic to sound scary or something, the distinction between Jaleel, Anatoly, and Jose shooting eachother over a drug deal gone wrong and little Johnny getting buttmad and pop-pop-pop-watch-the-normies-drop-ing his school is completley lost. Assmad robots, jihadists, gangs, all of these are equally fed into the "mass shooting" statistic, as well as whether or not the gun was illegally obtained.
>>
Uh, you realize we get guns illegally if we want from other countries? Laws don't change anything anon.

Fucking cuck
>>
>>28462897
Agreed, the point is lost but the media has to push a narrative. White gun owners are the real problem, not the non-whites that fuel the actual statistics of gun violence.

Europeans are just lucky they live in homogenous societies and away from this kind of violent crime. They look at the US and wonder why we have so much gun violence but are too blind to see the real answer.
>>
>>28462962
I don't think it helps anything to paint the thing as a race war. You blaming blacks or hispanics is no better than the media blaming whites. Most whites don't pic related, most blacks and hispanics aren't violent gang-bangers (though the gang problem in poor communities of both groups but especially blacks is something they need to deal with).

We just need to promote safe, responsible gun ownership to fight the stereotype that gun owners are either violent, reckless, uneducated, criminal, or some combination thereof. Proper gun education in poorer communities would actually help a lot, as would larger cities allowing law-abiding people to own guns more easily so that power can be taken away from the gangs.
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 496x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 496x561
>>28460907
So that when our government allows the muslim population to reach 50%, we can kill them all.

Nanny state cuck.
>>
File: ZGsy8xB.jpg (153 KB, 649x655) Image search: [Google]
ZGsy8xB.jpg
153 KB, 649x655
>>28463028
>pic related
fuggedy fuggedy original
>>
This country isn't even 250 years old. The only reason we exist is because our forefathers decided that they were tired of their corrupt ruler, and began murdering them and their army. Those of us that know our history haven't forgotten. We don't blindly trust government, and guns are the only equalizer we have against them. That's the basis of the 2nd amendment.
>>
File: 1451351472703.jpg (184 KB, 664x441) Image search: [Google]
1451351472703.jpg
184 KB, 664x441
>>28463035
>government allows the muslim population to reach 50%,

>implying trumps gonna let that happen
>>
>>28460907
I feel like the answer to this question deserves a short video presentation.
Why Americans Love Guns:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2W-adKEi-I
>>
>>28463028
>You blaming blacks or hispanics is no better than the media blaming whites.

Except that niggers are 13% of the population and commit 53% of the total murders.
>>
>>28463214
>m-muh gun deaths
who fucking cares? the only reason people focus on the gun death rate is because the US's murder rate isn't significantly higher than other developed nations, but their narrative requires that guns are dangerous, so they manipulate the facts to make it look like reality

also
>TestTube "news"
nice meme
>>
>>28463250
Yep.

Long as 9/10 of their murders continue to be other niggers I'm not complaining.
>>
>>28463323
It is however a concise historical answer to OP's question, which is something he probably should have just googled anyway. Here it's just going to be a political debate.
>>
Gun control has the opposite effect than intended. Guns are the only way to protect freedom.
>>
>>28463250
The typical response is that the victims of the murders are also disproportionately black.

>>28461794
I don't really get how it increases protection, though. If you make guns legal, every nigger in your country will also have one. Now if you're being mugged or something, a gun will be pulled on you instead of a knife. That just seems to escalate the danger.

Admit it, you're just buying into the gun manufacturers advertisement that you're going to be a big boy and protect your loved ones and your valuables with a gun. What the hell is a gun going to do for you if someone aims one at you first?
>>
>>28463390
>I don't really get how it increases protection, though. If you make guns legal, every nigger in your country will also have one.

Since we've always had guns, the choice is for both law-abiding citizens and criminals to have guns or for criminals to be the only ones with guns. Criminals don't care about gun laws, if you hadn't noticed. If I give up my guns, then I gain nothing and become an easy target. If I keep my guns, then I am at least safe from a home invasion, and a criminal is going to think twice before breaking into someone's house in an area where guns are legal.

Should the US give up its nuclear weapons in hopes that every other nuclear weapons state will do the same? No, because it wouldn't fucking work.
>>
>>28463390
>If you make guns legal, every nigger in your country will also have one
1) guns are already legal most places outside commiefornia, 2) you can't legally purchase a gun if you're a convicted felon

And dindus/criminals can get guns anyway, why would they gothrough legal channels if it's easier to get one illegally?

>Admit it, you're just buying into the gun manufacturers advertisement that you're going to be a big boy and protect your loved ones and your valuables with a gun
Oh hur dur you caught me. I don't rember the last time I saw an NRA ad, and I don't think I've ever seen an ad from a gun manufacturer or even a gun store.

>What the hell is a gun going to do for you if someone aims one at you first?
What are the police going to do if someone aims a gun at you? Saying that guns don't provide any protection because it's possible to be drawn on before you can react is the pinnacle of a nirvana fallacy.
>>
>>28463601
Just occurred to me that this is a perfect example of a Prisoner's Dilemma.
>>
>>28463727
Kind of, except instead of your partner it's everyone in the United States.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.