[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>check facebook for whatever reason >oneitis just got in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_20151205_180615.jpg (43 KB, 590x645) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151205_180615.jpg
43 KB, 590x645
>check facebook for whatever reason
>oneitis just got in a relationship with someone from local film group
>months ago when I asked her out and confessed my love for her
>she told me she just wanted to be friends and didn't want to get in a relationship with film crew
>and now she went and did exactly that

God dammit I feel so shitty, I don't want to go on a public facebook rant about it but I feel fucking betrayed right now. She didn't even give me a chance and put out that whole schpeil about workplace relationships and now she does this. I gave her the benefit of the doubt, now it just feels personal.

Fucking hell can someone post some funny gifs or something I'm fucking crying here.
>>
File: image.gif (182 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
182 KB, 500x279
>>28460817
This is now a feels thread.
>>
4chan isn't your blog kid, fuck off

saged, reported, keep crying bitch nigga, etc
>>
>>28460817
> confessed my love
Wewith lad. That's where you want long.
I can't recall a time where that has wentered well.
>>
>>28460847
>implign r9k isn't just one big blog for lonely autists
>>
>>28460817
Sorry dude. I got rejected tonight. It hurts. But it will pass. I guess it's best to just never try
>>
>>28460880
Yeah I get that now and I'm officially over her, but it still hurts.
>>
>>28460887
well, at least it wasn't until you redditors showed up
>>
>>28460880

I'm assuming he meant he wants to try and take things further, not literally "I LOVE YOU" kind of thing.

That would be absurd.

That aside yeah OP it's the most common way of letting guys down, they're trying to avoid being more direct.

DON'T FEEL BETRAYED. She just wasn't into you. You can't dwell on this.

Every guy has experienced rejection, at least you made a move. Keep trying.
>>
>>28460931
Thanks anon, I'm trying my best not to dwell on it, but I guess that's just it, she could have just said she wasn't into me but she made this blanket generalization about dating crew just to let me down easy and it affected me deeply for months. Just to protect my own psyche I believed that generalization and nearly gave up on my life passion just for the sake of finding love, and now that's been flipped on its head.

Just gotta feel it out now, thankfully I have a fifth of brandy and a pack of fags to help me along, that and you guys. I always come here to brag about my extremely minor successes with girls but now I'm feeling the pain all over again, you guys are the only ones who get that pain.
>>
>>28460847
then what the actual FUCK are you supposed to talk about on this shit board
>>
>>28461068
Traps and BRAAAPS
>>
>>28460931
>DON'T FEEL BETRAYED. She just wasn't into you. You can't dwell on this.
she could have just said that. people tend to feel betrayed when lied to in the face.
>>
>>28461099

Look man I know it's tough to empathize sometimes but women are straight up terrified.

A lot of them get harassed for being direct. Guys pestering them with 'whys' and shit.

Attraction is non-negotiable, it's unfortunate, but a lot of guys get nuts about it. Girls get nuts about it too, but they can't physically break you.
>>
>>28461090

Pure poetry desu
>>
>>28461186
>>28461099
>>28460817

Dudez, i got rejected by a girl who told me she was just not feeling like she had mental space for a relationship,things were going on in her life and such. i just igored it and accepted that she doesnt want me. when a girl truly likes you she would start a relationship with you in every situation imaginable, these things are always an excuse.

TL:DR ignore that shit, she wasnt into you, dont be a little bitch about it.
>>
File: 1434312270371.jpg (73 KB, 631x600) Image search: [Google]
1434312270371.jpg
73 KB, 631x600
>>28461376
>TL:DR ignore that shit, she wasnt into you, dont be a little bitch about it.

Can't I be a little bitch about it for one night?
>>
>>28460880

Unless she had like a 2 year crush on him, that cant end well.
>>
huh, that story is similar to mine. I also got huge oneitis for a chick in my college film group where she was writer and director. that was the first time I told someone I liked them since middle school. I wanted to write her a love letter, she wasn't interested, said she wasn't looking for a boyfriend. guess she had to give an excuse that wouldn't directly hurt me, while meanwhile she starts seeing someone else. I'm torn. in my flurry of impulses I started talking to a bunch of random people in the city, anything to distract myself from her. asked out several more girls who weren't interested, each giving similar reasons, but each rejection hurt less since I was less invested each time I met another. meanwhile along the way I discovered more job and hobby opportunities in the city which helped extra in reinforcing my sense of well-being

after hardening up a bit I ended up meeting a singer/songerwriter chick and I was more stable and less of a scrub at that point. we started dating, and forgot about the film girl after another month. it's definitely not the end of your world, in fact it's probably just the beginning depending on how you deal with the pain
>>
File: Hn8mdVVML7A.jpg (35 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
Hn8mdVVML7A.jpg
35 KB, 500x400
>>28461186
>Girls get nuts about it too, but they can't physically break you
Speak for yourself, big guy. I'd lose in a fistfight to a 12yo girl.
>>
File: 1363934279633.jpg (210 KB, 435x587) Image search: [Google]
1363934279633.jpg
210 KB, 435x587
>>28461519
>it's definitely not the end of your world, in fact it's probably just the beginning depending on how you deal with the pain

Yeah I've actually learned from that initial experience and I'm getting a lot better, I'm just hoping this is the final nail in the coffin for my infatuation with her. I'm glad it worked out for you though, gives me hope for the future.
>>
File: 1457256922763.jpg (33 KB, 600x564) Image search: [Google]
1457256922763.jpg
33 KB, 600x564
>>28461519
GAHD DAMN IT! FUCKIN NORMIES! GET OUT!
>>
>>28461650

Are you fucking serious? Literally how?
>>
File: 1404541772802.png (441 KB, 1299x1322) Image search: [Google]
1404541772802.png
441 KB, 1299x1322
>>28461751
Being NEET and apathetic shit for too long does things to your body. Haven't picked up anything havier than a tissue for 10 years. My legs barely support my own weight.
But even if you are relativly healthy, it'll be a tough fight. Kids, especially girls, have no empathy or basic regard for another human's life or health. Those little shits will try to gouge your eyes out without second thought.
>>
>>28461831

And you wouldn't? I thought women wanted equality.
>>
>>28461840
There is something like psychological brakes, that prevent you from going full savage on another person. But girls don't have it. They will fuck you up. They wouldn't even notice if you died in the middle of throat ripping and eye gouging.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.