[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So i was browsing wikipedia and happened upon this little nugget
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: trippy wolf.gif (1 MB, 350x462) Image search: [Google]
trippy wolf.gif
1 MB, 350x462
So i was browsing wikipedia and happened upon this little nugget on moral turpitude.

The concept of "moral turpitude" might escape precise definition, but it has been described as an "act of baseness, vileness, or depravity in the private and social duties which a man owes to his fellowmen, or to society in general, contrary to the accepted and customary rule of right and duty between man and man.

Basically what happened with me is I got a DUI and am now classified as a criminal. And honestly, moral turpitude is the reason why. Im Canadian and had a great life in my future until I was interrupted by a nagging substance problem that no one told me about in my high school and college years. ANd now im dealing with it as shitty as any robot would.

Someone please stick a round and give me a (you)
>>
File: 1462781529107.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1462781529107.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>28460343
I like your wolf gif

I think alcohol taste like sour piss so I can't relate at all

Good luck
>>
I wholeheartedly give you my condolences and i hope things work out better and stuff
>>
>wahh people are judging me unfairly for puting the lives of innocents in danger

Fuck you, face the consequences like a man.
>>
>>28460537
the cconsequences are over, now I just need to get rid of this fucking crutch of substance use/abuse
>>
>>28460382
>>28460399
thanks and ya trippy wolf
>>
File: Bender_by_onebitrocket.jpg (121 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Bender_by_onebitrocket.jpg
121 KB, 800x800
k can i get some input over here, OP is still in thread waiting
>>
lol is that where shit is so based comes from?
>>
bumperino neighbourill
>>
>>28460343
when the revolution comes we'll burn all the criminal records
>>
>>28463205
Ya when is that happening again?

I think I might go trap tomorrow
>>
Gimme a bump of whatever i don't care
>>
>>28460586
Substance abuse is a symptom not just a cause. Your issue is in your personality not just the drink.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.