[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do most of you guys really expect to sleep with a girl by the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9
File: weirdseacreature.jpg (38 KB, 600x587) Image search: [Google]
weirdseacreature.jpg
38 KB, 600x587
I hear this repeated often on here, and it just doesn't seem right... Does this only apply to you for roastie casual dating? Or serious relationships? Hanging out with a girl 3 times isn't enough time to know her really well, imo. Don't you lose more respect for a girl the faster she "puts out" for you?
>>
Is this some kind of bizarre bait?
I don't think most robots are expecting to sleep with a woman ever, let alone rushing it.
>>
What the fuck is OPs picture?
>>
>>28460120
Lol is that a sea dildo or something? Would shove that up my ass t b h
>>
>>28460152
looks like a geoduck
>>
>>28460152
>>28460153
A type of clam that lives deep in the sand. Well sort of deep, varies by species. People go out and catch them when the tide goes down. You cut them up and can eat them.
>>
>>28460152
An elephant seal's dick
>>
>>28460120
>obsessing about autismal dating rules

i really feel bad for you, m8. there is no cure for being a sperglord. whether it's one date or twenty, it completely depends on the person. best relationship of my life we hooked up on the third date (and laughed about it being cliche); second best, we must have spent a month hanging out. in both cases, we figured we were in for the long haul, but life intervenes. c'est la vie
>>
>>28460140

>third date
>rushing it

If she hasn't slept with you by the third date, it's because she's getting fucked by Chad on the side, and she's using you for free shit.
>>
I have had 3 gfs:

1st one fucked on the 3rd date, but she took the lead, if it was up to me it may never have happened haha

2nd girl we fucked after a party, we had been regularly hanging out for months in the same social group, but never had an actual one-on-one "date" (we dated after that for a while)

3rd one i asked to fuck on the 3rd date, she said she wasn't ready yet so i just took her home, we fucked on the 4th date, but even then it did feel rushed
>>
>>28460177
Can I shove it in my ass?
>>
>>28460120
if you don't bed a girl as fast as humanly possible you get friend zoned.

but it also does prove she's a slut.

so it's either get with a slut or get friendzoned. There is no middle ground in this brave new feminist world.
>>
i bent a girl over the sink and fucked her the first night i met her at a buddy's party

then we dated

fun time, would do again
>>
Third date? Jesus Christ. Why do women have to take things so slow? Just get her drunk guys.
>>
>>28460204
3 dates isn't enough time to get to know someone to the point whether you want to actually "date" them, or not. You don't have enough time to find out what they're really like... If I slept with every guy I went on a 3rd date with, I would be considered a super roastie. From the things most of you guys state on this board, it's implied a woman should only sleep with people they see a future with, no casual sex. You all confuse me...
>>
Depends who you are. If you're a soft cock pussy then yeah you can wait as long as you want before she gives up on you. If you're normal then you should be trying to sleep with her asap and its up to her to stop it if she's not ready
>>
>>28460120
Depends on what I am looking for.

If I just wanna smash it is first date

If I think I might want to date the girl I'll take it slow, maybe even beyond 3rd date depending on a lot of factors
>>
>>28460261

>3 dates isn't enough time to get to know someone

Are you legitimately retarded? 3 dates is enough time to learn everything you need to know about a person, unless you have a fucking learning disability.
>>
>>28460232
Only if you record it on video and upload it to the internet.
>>
I think my wife and I first had sex like 2 weeks in. Though she gave me a handjob before.
>>
File: 1436019540035.png (126 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1436019540035.png
126 KB, 399x388
>>28460611

>wife
>had sex

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT NORMIE INTRUDER!!!!!!!
>>
>>28460521
It really isn't. Not enough to know if you can actually have a future together. Things like this take time.
>>
>>28460756

>Things like this take time

What things? Like making excuses for why you can't date a robot, so you have time to get railed by Chad some more?
>>
5 dates. she was on her period for the 3-4
>>
>>28460835

By period, she meant she hadn't cleaned all of Chad's cum out of her pussy, you gullible cuck.
>>
>>28460952
That's pretty cynical anon. Why so srs?
>>
>>28460981

>not being cynical and untrusting

It's like you want to be cucked.
>>
>>28460981
Robots are obsessed with cuckolding and have a passion for it. Just look around the board.
>>
i want to fuck all the time so i want to sleep with her from the moment i see her, if she sucks my dick on first date ill just assume shes a whore
>>
>>28460120
If you don't make a move by the first date most girls will think you're a fucking wimp and stop talking to you. Women are totally to blame for this bullshit.
>>
>>28460993
Can't have a relationship without a measure of trust. There will be plenty of time to be cynical when you're old and alone.
>>
>>28461004
Cucking is the Western way for now. Women have all the power, and we just have to deal.
>>
So i'm supposed to put out like a fucking whore after I've met someone three times?

Men are insane. You don't want a slut but if a girl doesn't put out she's a prude who friendzoned you.

God I am so glad I am bisexual and can just stick to women.
>>
>>28460756

What if I just want want someone to date and not someone to marry and shit?

Not everyone here believes in the same shit OP. It's mostly the spergs that want their women to be prude virgins who haven't so much as even thought about another person besides them.
>>
>>28461059

Preferably we'd like you to shut the fuck up, but we know how that's going to go.
>>
>>28461015
kill yourself retarded fucking slut

just shove your dick in a goddamn blender fucking degenerate whore
>>
>>28461088

>why will nobody fuck me

Gee it's almost like you're a repulsive fucknuckle
>>
implying I will ever have a date
>>
>>28461104
I could very very easily get laid, but I know how to close my goddamn legs unlike you apparently.

kys fucking degenerate
>>
>>28461059
If you're a bisexual woman, how can you be such a prude? You've probably had sex with dozens of partners, and you're trying to take it easy now but it's too late.. Bisexual women are the world's most dedicated party animals. I'll bet I could get you high and take you to bed after one date.
>>
>>28461119

But men don't lose value when they fuck around, faggot.
>>
>>28461073
wow nice reply, you sure showed me.
>>
>>28461129
Keep telling yourself that dumb slut. Don't you have a hole to try and stuff your dick into little whore?

Skedaddle.
>>
>>28461147

Calling a man a whore doesn't really have any impact like it would if you said it to a woman. Go be prude somewhere else.
>>
File: nigaamcryin.gif (46 KB, 338x200) Image search: [Google]
nigaamcryin.gif
46 KB, 338x200
>>28460120
>bitter autists get their logical fallacies rubbed in their faces
>mfw
>>
>>28460120
To day it's never taken me more than 2 dates of I end up getting laid. The vast majority of time I fail but when I succeed it happen within 2 dates.
>>
>>28460120
It depends. Sometimes the woman is just like that and puts out to a man willing to be assertive. Many people think it is normal to fuck on the first date, mostly older people.
>>
>>28461168
So do you just think if you repeat something enough it will become true?

Any girl of value would see you for the gutless slut you are if you sleep around.

Have fun banging worn out sluts. Every sub par slut pussy you stick your pathetic little dick in devalues you.

kys
>>
I waited two years.

Albeit that was because my girlfriend was 13 when we started dating.

If she is willing to have premarital sex, she is worthless anyway.
>>28460204
Virgins actually believe this.
>>
i've never heard anyone talk about a 3 date rule who wasn't from a shithole like NYC or LA
>>
>>28461215
>a worthless disgusting degenerate who fucked before marriage telling other people they are worthless

kys friendo
>>
>>28461211

I don't care what women think though.

You sound like an asshurt woman yourself actually. Get pumped and dumped and now you're in the man hating stage?
>>
>>28461236
>what is rebirth through the Holy Spirit

No such thing happened after my Confirmation.
>>
>>28461264
Nope, lmao. Stop projecting your own degeneracy stupid fucking slut.
>>
>>28460120
If this is bait, it is actual quality b8.
Seriously it depends on motives. Some couples hit it off really well and by the third date it could happen. Some couples might take it slower. Then there are relationships where a Chad expects every girl to be down with it. Humans are fuckin' animals man they do what they want.
>>
>>28461284

>b-but you're a slut!

Stop it, Chris. You're just repeating yourself.
>>
You're all a bunch of sluts.
>>
>>28461317
The mental gymnastics required to maintain such an illogical position must be strenuous. Having a dick doesn't mean you can't be a slut, no matter how much your feelz tell you otherwise.

You're a worthless degenerate whore. If you don't want to be called a whore then consider not being a whore.
>>
>tfw 25
>tfw going on a second date with an 18yo virgin tonight

I don't know what to expect even.
>>
>>28461088
you seem upset, have a drink

you want to fuck them too, you arent in it for their wonderful personality, since they have none
>>
>>28460120
Nah. 1) Sex is great but ultimately secondary, if I actually like the chick we can and should wait until both of us are ready. And personally, if I do like her in general I'd say yes if she brought it up, but it'd take me a little while before I was comfortable making the move, when that is depends and can't be set by some retarded dating "rule".

>Don't you lose more respect for a girl the faster she "puts out" for you?
Why would I loose respect for someone I liked who was attracted to me and wanted to act on it?

>casual dating
nice meme. either just fuck without obligations or have a serious relationship, anything in between is the downsides of both with the advantages of neither, plus it's just boring.

>>28460204
this day and age, I'd be suspicious if she didn't offer to pay by that point. I'm fully okay with paying but I hate when women feel entitled to it. Plus, I don't have enough money for some roastie to put up with my anti-normieness just to get it. If someone's going out with me, I can be damn sure they aren't after the money, because frankly it wouldn't be worth the time invested.
>>
>>28460140
Seems like a rare mollusc
>>
OP here, I made this thread because my boyfriend of 2 years resents me for having sex with him after only knowing him for two days... I just really, really, really liked him and wanted to sleep with him, and guys like sex right? So if you have sex with them they'll like you back. Yet, despite this he thinks I'm a slut for doing so. Doing something that made him feel good... and be my boyfriend. I don't understand.
>>
>>28461015
>I want to fuck every attractive woman I see as quick as I can
>but if she wants the same she's a whore XD
You're literally a walking feminist strawman
>>
>>28461584
I insist on paying for my food whenever I go out with a guy, that way he doesn't feel like I owe him sex or anything like that.
>>
>>28461059
>OP: "no you guys really expect women to sleep with you by the third date or else she's a prude?"
>Anons: mix of somewhat yes and no, but mostly no
>(You):"so you think I have to put out like a slut by date three? men are insane DX"
fuck off, roastie. Literally most of the thread is not saying that, go to tumblr if you want someplace to vent about how "all guise want is benis in vagoo XD"
>>
>>28461634
that guy, if a chick insists on paying I would be fine with that, too. Only thing that could annoy me in this scenario is if the chick got offended that I was handed the check but still expected or wanted me to pay.

This whole issue is really dumb, tho. Paying for someone's meal is just a nice thing you can do for someone. Personally, it would be really cool if a chick I liked insisted to pay for her meal or even payed for mine (who's gonna refuse a free meal with someone you want to spend time with), it removes the guy's suspicion that she only wants him for free food and the girl's suspicion that he thinks she owes him something.

Actually, I wish there was a general etiquette rule that both parties involved were expected to pay for their own shit on the first couple dates. It seems like that would solve a lot of problems.
>>
>>28461594
He's probably thinking if you did him after a couple meetups, what reason would you have not to do it again with another attractive guy.

He's probably insecure and in today's society I can't blame him. Just another reason I don't bother with dating desu.
>>
>>28460120
chad fucks on first date

only beta cuck providers don't
>>
>>28461594
>I just really, really, really liked him and wanted to sleep with him
cool, more power to you

>guys like sex right?
yes, as do women, if this biology textbook is anything to go on

>So if you have sex with them they'll like you back
not necessarily. If I like a grill, it isn't dependent on whether or not she buts benis in vagoo. If I didn't like her before, I wouldn't start because we fucked.

>Yet, despite this he thinks I'm a slut for doing so
If he agreed to sleep with you, he's a hypocrite for judging you on it. He was just as much of an agent in the event as you were.

>and be my boyfriend
If he's only your bf because you fugged him, that's a bad foundation for a relationship.

Basically, tell hi that he had just as much of a part in having sex after knowing eachother for two days, if he can't accept that either you're both sluts or neither of you are he can go fuck himself because he's a moron who can't into logic.
But a tip: if you're mad at your bf for doing something, don't complain that all guys do that thing and how much men suck. You turn into an "all men want is sex XD" walking stereotype and it's really fucking annoying. I'm not saying you did that completely, but you got pretty damn close.
>>
File: 37.png (345 KB, 464x464) Image search: [Google]
37.png
345 KB, 464x464
If you've had a date you shouldn't be here
If you've even had a female show you interest you shouldn't be here
If you're married, had sex, why are you here?

Is it because you all want to feel superior but are so shit at being normie that other normies make you feel bad so you come here to shit in us instead? Why are normies such shitty people?
>>
I expect to never have a gf or have sex.

Now plz leave normies.
>>
>>28463186
I got a date tonight. What you gonna do about it fuccboi?

>animepedo

as expected.
>>
File: 98.jpg (12 KB, 417x326) Image search: [Google]
98.jpg
12 KB, 417x326
>>28463288
I'm not going to do anything about it, whatever, enjoy yourself. If you're capable of being normie then go be normie.
I just don't understand why you feel the need to gain some sort of personal validation by putting down people worse off than yourself.
You wouldn't participate in a retards 10m swimming challenge if you're capable of being an Olympic swimmer, and onlookers would think you were a piece of shit for doing so, so why participate?
Is your ego so fragile that you need to come here to get a boost?
>>
File: pajamafeel.jpg (27 KB, 511x428) Image search: [Google]
pajamafeel.jpg
27 KB, 511x428
>>28463339
I am not sure if you are baiting or just being retarded. In case of the letter let me explain some rather rudimentary observations to you.

People don't just come down to Chads and Robots. Just because you managed to fuck one girl once during your 25 years long life it doesn't make you a fucking Chad. There are more shades and nuances than you imagine.

Also here's some newsflash - people who had one relationship that ended years ago are probably now more lonely and sad than you. Why is that so? Because, as much as you hate to hear this, they have been in your shoes and you haven't been in theirs.

It's you who insists on being a special fucking snowflake. Fuck off kiddo, everything about you is mediocre at best, face it. You are not special in any way. Even your fucking misery is mediocre. What is there for you to lament when you haven't experienced anything? You probably haven't even tried once in your life, what the hell do you know about sadness and failure.
>>
My rule was always sex in the third date if I was interested in anything long-term with her. Anything longer meant we should just be friends because she probably doesn't have a good sex drive, anything shorter meant we should just be fuck buddies because she's probably a slut.
>>
I almost always have sex on the first date and hate myself for it. I just feel like a girl won't want me if I don't do the one thing I'm good at.
>>
File: wtfisthis.gif (955 KB, 385x353) Image search: [Google]
wtfisthis.gif
955 KB, 385x353
>>28463375
Get out normie.

Normie apologists out.
>>
>>28463404
Son you just got fucking told, let me know when you come up with an actual argument or at least a witty come back.

Go back to /jp/ and optimal onahole maintenance discussion.
>>
>>28463186
I come here because you are all very funny and I like to listen to your perspective even if i now understand why it is wrong
>>
>>28463186
I'm just here for the memes

reeeeelax
>>
File: 237.jpg (28 KB, 435x326) Image search: [Google]
237.jpg
28 KB, 435x326
>>28463418
>You don't know pain
>I'm a normie, let me tell you about pain
>See? Being a normie is suffering you just didn't know yet because you're not a normie
>Normies have it harder
>Just accept that :)
>Kiddo

Normies out.
>>
>>28463424
Do you not believe the Chad/Beta dichotomy is real? How important do you think looks are?
>>
>>28463404
You will never mature
>>
>>28463443
>quoting me with meme arrows and ironic reddit tier smiley faces accompanied with a smug reaction iamge is supposed to somehow disvalidate me

Were you home schooled or something anon.
>>
File: 44.jpg (80 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
44.jpg
80 KB, 400x400
>>28463461
>I just told you ;)
>Kiddo
>Meme arrows
>I bet you were home schooled =]

Normies leave.
>>
>>28461611
look another hypocrit pretending he doesnt want his dick wet
>>
15 out of the last 20 girls I've gone on "dates" with I've fucked on the first date. 1, fucked on the 3rd or 4th date (who cares), 3 I gave up after the first date of no sex, and one I girl I gave up on fucking after two dates.
>>
>>28463486
I never said that. But if I wanted to fugg a chick, and she wanted to fugg me, I wouldn't call her a whore for wanting the same thing I did. I'm not saying it isn't degenerate, just that I'm in no position to judge. That would make me a hypocrite, like you.
>>
>>28463556
>>>/soc

Get out loser normie.
>>
I like to think that a girl fucked me on the first date because she found us clicking unusually well.
>>
>>28463445
1 thw chad beta dicothomy is not real, most people are neither beta nor chad but something different. I used to be a beta, i am no longer a beta, yet i am not a chad now.
2 looks are important, but that only means that you will have to stick to a woman AS pretty as you and no more, unless you can add some value beyond looks: money, personality,popularity,artistic talents,etc...
If you have average looks but a great personality and you play the piano you will have any woman you want. Yet with time you learn to value women not only on their looks, a person who looks good but is an asshole is someone i dont want near me

You all give too much importance to relations, you all have too low selfsteem, you all loath yourselves more than you deserve. You must always strive to see reality, destroy the illusions that you cling to and become chads

Of course there are chads, i have known some and i hate them, but not everyone who isnt like you is a chad, you are quickly calling chad some men just because they look happy and attractive, that is ignorance, i too used to do that, until i actually got to know some of them and they are also weak, fragile and imperfect beings like us, and they dont fuck a different girl every weekend.

Life is complex, you cant understand it if you dont change and overcome all the false ideas that hold you back, all your fear, prejudices, superiority and inferiority complex, anxieties, depressions,etc

Just let go of your story, stop trying to justify your state with a sad series of past events that if only they had been different you would now be happy; let go of that, forgive, know yourself, correct your character and become happy. If you do that you will not longer care about gfs because you will be free, and once you are like that, free of worries, then maybe you are ready for a gf
>>
>>28463634
I read your post. I don't agree with it but I felt like you still deserved a (you) for the good effort.
>>
>>28463443
You lost already, boyo. Accept defeat, for it is not a shame. Maybe you'll grow a bit.

Not the other guy btw.
>>
>>28460261
People aren't trying to get to know their dates before sleeping with them. Sleeping together is more like going on to getting to know them in another way.

>From the things most of you guys state on this board, it's implied a woman should only sleep with people they see a future with, no casual sex.
Yes, the guys on this board think this. Why the fuck do you care?

>>28460811
You do know women don't need to justify their dating choices to anyone?
>>
>>28460120
Not at all.
I expect to wait until marriage.
Any woman that would give herself up before marriage is a slut not worth my time.
>>
>>28463634

>I used to be a beta, i am no longer a beta, yet i am not a chad now.

You were always a Chad, from the very start. Go fuck yourself and drink bleach, normie.
>>
>>28460120
Any kind of physical affection by the 3rd date would probably scare me off.

I guess I was seriously not hugged enough as a kid.
>>
>>28460120
99% of women have let guys fuck them on the first date , or even within hours of ever meeting them the first time.

Why should you put in more effort than that with such a woman?

Spending 3+ dates wooing and courting her while she feels like letting other guys fuck her immediately means they she views you as less of a man than those other guys.
>>
I feel like 2 dates should be enough to decide whether you like someone enough to sleep with them. First time it's the "get-to-know-you routine", second date you talk about what you're into and what you're really looking for in a relationship. If you're on the same level in that area, and you're both drunk enough, then sex.
Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.