[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chad dads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 500x484
>my dad was a Chad
>he just said he used to take kids lunch money and beat them up
>calls me a wimp for not "defending" myself
>he wants me to work out with him so "I'm not a weakling"
>wants me to play sports like basketball
I didn't ask for this, what do I do? I just like playing CSGO and GTA 5 with my friend
>>
>>28459694
Go do shit with your dad.

Sitting in your room playing video games will make you a retard for life.
>>
>>28459694
Agree to work out but don't play sports. I HATED working out at first but learned to love it after a few weeks. It really boosts your confidence and you will feel much better about being strong then being weak. That being said sports are boring and stupid.
>>
>>28459694
My dad is a chad and its great.
He is like
>How many girls have you banged yet anon?
>I dont know. Im not counting them..
And then he is happy af because he assumes i banged a lot.

He also gives great advice so its a win situation. So get up and become fit with your dad.
>>
File: wojak inhaling.jpg (57 KB, 641x773) Image search: [Google]
wojak inhaling.jpg
57 KB, 641x773
>>28459694
you're lucky, OP. go do something with your dad and he'll help you out, besides, he's not going to be around forever
>tfw my dad is too busy working
>I barely see or talk to him about man stuff
>I always try to help him out as best as I can if he asks for help
>if he offered to work out or play a sport together (apart from basketball, fucking hate basketball), I would join him in a heartbeat
>>
>captain of sports team
>married prom queen (prom king and queen)
>started his own successful business

then he had 2 beta sons lmao
>>
at least you have a dad OP...
>>
>>28459694

It doesn't matter OP. Don't let it affect you.

>>28460141

>My dad is a chad and its great.

It's only great because you CHOOSE for it to be great.

Your circumstances don't affect who you are or how your life goes unless you choose for them to.

That's what stoicism is all about.
>>
>>28459694
>GTA 5
Are you 15 senpai?
>>
basketball is the easiest way to make friends bro
just go to a court at a park and say you want to play a pick up game, even if you're bad, people still need a third or fourth

then you go there everyday and eventually you get good and somewhat fit
>>
File: 1462832517741.png (162 KB, 279x407) Image search: [Google]
1462832517741.png
162 KB, 279x407
>my dad had a click of people in and out of jail, drug dealers, felons" etc.

>tfw I would hear stories of how my dad fucked up people who would talk shit or whoever wanted to start shit

I'm not sure if this counts as Chad but my mom said chicks were always floating around him. Those people didn't hang around for long after I was born. It's amazing how passive he is now considering the stuff I saw and heard from him as a kid but it kinda sucks because his son is a complete beta geek who probably couldn't fight to save his life

The ghetto sure is a strange place to live.
>>
>>28459694
My father went from Jock to systems engineer. Best from both worlds imo. Nigga make sure you got a hobby that you actually like other than the vidya games and your fine.
>>
did you just meet your dad? he should know you're a pathetic b. dweller by the time you're old enough to post on this shithole. buy a daki and leave some piss bottles lying around in your room to send him a clear message
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.