[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you accidentally admit that you're a pedophile
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: xTNi13r.jpg (185 KB, 760x432) Image search: [Google]
xTNi13r.jpg
185 KB, 760x432
When you accidentally admit that you're a pedophile
>>
The friend is a pretty funny guy
>>
by 4chan law I'm mandated to tell you that is technically hebephilia
>>
>14
>pedophile
amerilard please.
>>
>>28459391
He's already been harassed into deleting his account so it must be somewhat bad
>>
>hook up with popular known 15 year old on the server in swtor who happened to live 2 hours from me
>get called a child fucker, pedophile, etc.. by salty rival pvp guilds
>>
stolen off the front page of reddit
way to go OP
>>
>>28459333
14 is literally legal in 99% of the world lmao

Tight pucci >>>>>>guns
>>
>>28459406
Every picture is taken from somewhere else on the internet
Fuck off with your 'muh website wars' kid.
>>
>>28459391
>>28459424
She's not even 14, she's 15, since the second comment was posted a year ago. Fucking retarded reddit moralfags.
>>
>>28459402
i saw this earlier on the front page, i assumed from the usual age of reddit that the girl was probably that age

is there proof of what happened?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.