[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Girls like this are literally a diamond dozen >They are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1461643431492.jpg (209 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1461643431492.jpg
209 KB, 960x1280
>Girls like this are literally a diamond dozen
>They are all 18 and much younger than you
>All girls are attracted to older guys
>They all identify as pansexual and will have sex with you plus any other girl
>You can watch movies and study masculine mannerisms that turn women on
>They all like memes and ironic internet humor that we're all masters of
>Don't even have to leave your house to talk to them and invite them out

This is literally the best time to be alive since they had love-ins in the 60s. The amount of pussy I'm getting just for being 6'0", white, having a few tattoos, being in jail once, playing in a fake band and wearing ripped clothing is staggering.
>>
Not interested in roastie whores who ride a different cock every week
>>
>>28459072
>diamond dozen
Stopped reading
>>
>>28459095
>muh defense mechanisms
>>
>>28459072
>diamond dozen
lmao what the fuck? do people actually say this shit?
>>
>>28459143
>>28459115
>falling this easily

you fucking idiots
>>
i want a cute virginal girl that looks like my anime girls
>>
>>28459072
Do you think men like you haven't always existed?

You are going to become a sad, repulsive loser once you hit your 30s if you don't make some changes soon.
>>
>>28459143
I think he meant "a dime a dozen"
>>
>>28459072
>they all like memes and ironic internet humor that we're all masters
None of which matters if you don't fit the prototypical makeup of the modern nu-male.

I matched with one of these girls on Tinder, she was my only match, and I messaged her a joke and she removed me within an hour.

So in essence, your post can be reduced to
>be attractive, and you get gf!
which is something that we already knew.
>>
File: 1427347539272.png (8 KB, 261x359) Image search: [Google]
1427347539272.png
8 KB, 261x359
>>28459072
So you're saying if you're a chad you get a lot of women? Fascinating
>>
>>28459072
>dating a tumblr-tier whore
>sleeping around
>not having only one sexual partner
>not waiting for marriage
KYS fucking degenerate.
>>
You guys are all retarded, I know you just want an amish virgin girl thats never worn makeup or watched television in her entire life, how about hooking up with sluts and learning how to get laid and make women cum and make them happy. Then you can ACTUALLY get your dream fantasy girl.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.