[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
noko
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 2015-12-06_00002.jpg (179 KB, 1920x938) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-06_00002.jpg
179 KB, 1920x938
>29
>move out
>sit in room all day
>google things like "how to talk to women," "I don't like anything anymore"
>suddenly want to stop being a furry and go nofap... can't
>want to git gud at anything to do with cartoons, try to write a script and draw characters. Terrible.
>spend more than half my day regretting not having fun in my teens and twenties (I tried.)
>>
depression

Talk to a professional.
>>
you need out man, if you have nothing tying you down you need to get your head straight, get on some trail like the appalachian and just set out man, you'll struggle to find normalcy but your experience will be just like that image of the guy with a rubix cube head looking at a picture of himself when he was younger and the colors didn't match up. it's crazy how you can actually feel that way in life even if right now it seems impossible. have faith
>>
>>28458973
and hey man, you don't even have to do anything extreme, but sometimes that might be what it takes. i don't know how long you've been struggling or how serious you take this, but if you can't live your life you have to do something. you're gonna make it man, you just have to make it
>>
>>28458884
Afraid of being put on meds. Afraid of not being able to articulate my feelings to a professional.
>>28458973
>>28459107
I know. I need that, probably very badly. But I have such a bad case of pessimism. Even going out across the street to walk around the walking path at the park I think "Why am I doing this? What will I have to show for it?" Extreme envy for anyone that seems happier than me, regressive thought patterns getting as bad as they ever have (e.g. >you will never /ss/, why even live?)

Younger people, don't do too much Molly, never do it alone.
>>
>>28459363
man, you're definitely doing it to yourself, you know what it's gonna take to stop man. extreme emotional pain because you'll be feeling some real shit for the first time in a while. once an addict always an addict man, because once you realize why you did in the first place you never forget what it was that made you addicted, you'll see the whole emotion unfold in front of you. you're trying to escape man, and that's not something to hate yourself over, you need to accept that you are weak broken and hurt. you've told yourself so long that you can't feel sadness but only anger without realizing it. you don't have a range of emotions anymore man, you have just emotion, and you choose where to take that and what to do with it. you'll drink, you'll do other drugs, you'll masturbate, you'll indulge in sexual immorality. happiness is just a step outside your door man, you just forgot how to even fathom putting your soiled self into the mix and being normal. we're all the same deep down, and when people learn who you are and what has hurt you even more so will they love you than think you are disgusting. it'll all be as if none of this anguish has ever happened and you will be happy. just stay strong man and let the strange coincidences and love of life fall into your lap
>>
>>28459500
You are absolutely right. I doubled down on a lifestyle of playing games online, shitposting on Facebook, making regular habits of doing party drugs alone, overall being an overt manchild because I thought that was the happiest life I would ever get to live. (I'm really only saying this so the other people reading might take something from it.) Get laid once in a while and it will completely justify the bad habits and time wasted, right? No.. Cyborgs don't last forever, they go one way or another. And yes, the longer one refuses to normie up, the harder it makes it when they inevitably realize it's what they wanted all along. But it's all relative. Things could be much much worse. It's just days like this. Can't draw more than a few lines on a piece fof paper before putting the pencil back down and sighing. I hope to god it's the withdrawal talking.

Everyone reading, take the small steps now so the big steps don't seem impossible.
>>
>>28458848
hello fellow furfag

im in the same boat m8
>>
>>28459720
Did your biological dick-clock start ticking too?
>>
>>28459740
not really i guess, im also a bit younger
but here i am, wasting my life away
im sure ill regret it
>>
>>28459762
If you want to be a furfag, do so but be a productive one.

1. You may even find love in it, but don't get used to it. You will eventually want something more real.
2. Don't jerk off to it 5 times in a row just because you can.
3. Limit your partners.
(This is assuming you RP)
>>
>>28459716
it is just one of those days man, but it's those days that will inspire you when you work your way out of your feeling in the moment and find something beautiful. sometimes we have to die daily. the problem is those small steps are big to us which is why we might metaphysically have to die daily to literally be born again in a feeling that might not even be able to be comprehended before you had it
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.