[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who else here is FUCKING BORING the idea of even going on a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: homura.jpg (94 KB, 604x396) Image search: [Google]
homura.jpg
94 KB, 604x396
who else here is FUCKING BORING

the idea of even going on a date with a girl seems so foreign to me. I don't know what we would even talk about. I don't know how I could hold her interest for any length of time. certainly not by talking about myself, I just have nothing interesting to say.

it's actually painful. I have no friends because talking to me is a challenge and it's not even worthwhile to bother getting to know me.
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 760x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 760x541
>>28458722
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. ln the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.
>>
Bury your treasure, burn your crops. Black water rising and it ain't gonna stop.
>>
>>28458722
dude you live in florida, women are easy as shit there
>>
You're taking the wrong approach.
Don't talk about yourself you retarded fuck. Ask questions. Listen. Make eye contact. That's all you need to do to have a conversation. If you wanna talk to a girl on a date you don't need to say anything about yourself until she asks, and then quickly change topic. If she's asking questions, she's probably interested, and at that point you can afford giving her an unimpressive answer.
>>
Am so boring too. I wish I could find a boring gf so we could be boring together.
>>
>>28460165
That doesn't last long retard, people like OP are basically screwed.
>>
>>28460165
Lol chuck all this, just don't think so much and be respectful. Learn to read body language and know yourself and surroundings.

The only way to fine tune this is to go outside and meet other people.
>>
>>28460185
It does last long. Girls can talk about themselves for years. In fact, the more comfortable they feel with you, the more they will talk.
With guys it's harder, though, but fuck impressing guys. That's not necessary.
>>
>>28460231
People also want to know more about you, including guys. Women talk more, but most don't talk your ear off all the time.
>>
>>28460274
You don't have to reveal much about yourself anyways. You can play mystery to your favour. The less they know about you and the more you know about them, the more power and control you have over them.
>>
File: 158.png (279 KB, 680x504) Image search: [Google]
158.png
279 KB, 680x504
Of course you're fucking boring. Just let me talk to you you cuck. Your stupid ass would just ruin the conversation if you tried to have an opinion other than
>go on
>that sounds _______
>but what about _______
If you try to talk about something seriously, I will laugh at your handicaps, especially mentally ones
>>
>>28460308
>The less they know about you and the more you know about them, the more power and control you have over them.

I think you're going into this too much. Power and control has to do with perceived social status. First impressions count.

Mystery does add some intrigue, but you want people to know you. This is why everyone has their "persona" Some people have multiple. Have a persona that people can know you in a positive way, but not too much or every single thing about you.
>>
>>28458722
iktf

I've never talked to a girl, I'm sure if I was forced under threat of death, I couldn't do it for an hour.
>>
>>28460096
Holy shit that was... oh, I see your point.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.