[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i be kush smokencar ride
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: keef.jpg (38 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
keef.jpg
38 KB, 360x480
i be kush smokencar ride
>>
she say she like how my car ride
>>
Why the fuck are black guys so fucking cool and based? Fuck me. He just has to get dressed and talk about his life, and he looks like an og and gets women, and then there's me, I wake up and exist solely to repel women, I blink and I get accused of rape just because I am so ugly and beta that just being around me rapes your sensibilities. Fuck.
>>
and yet he has genital warts and is often hungry at night because his mom is scared to make him food so he has to crash somewhere else. Also, he is depending on those sunglasses way more than he should be.
>>
>>28458820
Dude, hes le famous rapper dude, he smokes weed all day and hangs out with his boys, he's not starving. The genital warts are debateable but I digress, once you get famous you tend to have to go for more high quality women, for image and rep and safety and all that
>>
Once more we sail the Northerly gale
Towards our Island home
Our mainmast sprung, our whaling done
And we ain't got far to roam
Our stans'l booms is carried away
What care we for that sound
A living gale after us
Thank God we're homeward bound

Rolling down to Old Maui, me boys
Rolling down to Old Maui
We're homeward bound from the Arctic Ground
Rolling down to Old Maui
>>
>>28458746

if he's one thing, he's competitive

you aren't
>>
>>28458820
Where is this assessment coming from you tard? Lol, are you projecting or some shit?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.