[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caught Beating my dick at work. What do??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6
File: peperoni.jpg (92 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
peperoni.jpg
92 KB, 500x347
>Be me
>19 yo kissless virgin
>work at Papa Murphy's
>shit job, good pay
>pretty much jack off whenever i fucking can
>probably beat my dick a good 20 times a day, not fucking kidding
>It passes time and feels good
>at work today
>coworker calls in sick so i'm opening to close alone
>slow as fuck like every Monday
>re-watching kill la kill for the 1000th time on my computer
>chillin' like a cool kid
>all a sudden
>randomboner.jpg
>immediately wanna start flabbergastin' it
>"but you're at work, anon" i tell myself
>"it doesnt matter, anon" i tell myself
>start dry beating to some Anri Okita JAV videos i have downloaded on my computer
>Dry beating wasn't doing it so i start looking for shit to lube up my sorry excuse of a dick with
>find some olive oil we use for keeping dough from drying up in the fridge
>latherin' up muh junk
>feelsgood.jpg
>hear door chime as person walks in the store in the middle of me beating my dick
>scrambling around trying to put away the olive oil, computer, and my dick before he turns the corner to the kitchen
>not fast enough
>owner of the store pauses in doorway and sees me turned other way, back to him
>he kinda pauses awkwardly as I fiddle around with my dick
>he can plainly see Anri Okita sobbing "kimochi... sugoi!" and bouncing on a little chink pecker
>he can plainly see the olive oil mess all over the table
>to make matters worse I zip my nutsack in my workpants during the struggle
>he says "I came to work with you so you wouldn't be alone. why aren't you working?"
>trying to think of excuse
>can't
>"I gotta use the bathroom" I tell him
>shuffle sideways with my back to him all the way to the bathroom
>Literally go in there and cry for about 5 minutes, left my computer and olive oil mess for him to examine
>think about life for a long time
>eventually come back out
>owners not even there anymore, never fucking said bye or anything to me
Do you guys think he's gonna fire me? I mean fuck, i hate the job but he's actually overpaying me
>>
>>28458267
>Anri Okita JAV
good taste anon
>>
>>28458267
probably dude
very original oregano
>>
>>28458267

You're 100% gonna get fired.

Restaurants have to meet safety regulations, dude.

You didn't just fuck yourself over or embarrass just yourself:

You put this dude's livelihood in jeopardy.

You deserve whatever the fuck happens to you.
>>
>>28458380
I know I Deserve it. But if he was going to fire me wouldn't he just tell me right then and there?
Idk man maybe im in denial. I just really wanna keep this job. Minimum wage here is $7.25 and I scored lucky and got $11.25 because my Uncle knows the guy. I hope he doesn't tell my uncle. He's the only family member who hasn't given up on me (my parents disowned me and now im living with him in his 1 br apartment).
>>
File: MEME.png (5 KB, 317x311) Image search: [Google]
MEME.png
5 KB, 317x311
Coming for you, anon
>>
>>28458492

In many states, you have to file a whole mess of bullshit paperwork to actually fire a guy.

Usually, they just stop giving you hours until you quit or stop showing up.
>>
>>28458538
Papa Murphy's is national...
I'm in Texas.
>>
>>28458538

Googled it. Papa Murphy's is a chain.

inb4 Corpus Christi, and I live 30 minutes from this fag.
>>
>>28458553
I don't think that's true in Texas because i've seen him fire guys on the spot and they never return.
>>
This HAS to be fake.
But just in case maybe, MAYBE this is real... if he just left and didn't say anything it probably means he appreciates you as a worker and didn't want to make it awkward. If he was going to fire you I'd imagine he would've done it on the spot.
>>
>>28458584
Oh god........ Please don't come to the store and see me.
>>
>>28458594

You're right, Texas doesn't require any of that at all.

I don't know why he didn't fire you on the spot.

I mean, would YOU want to work in the same building as the dude jacking off in the pizza dough to gook rapesounds?
>>
>>28458267
You're a sick fuck, dude. Jerking it at work probably breaks so many laws and regulations it'd make your head spin.
>>
>>28458617

Nigger, I work for a living. Like a real 9-5 job. I don't have time to meme on a kid half my age in real life.
>>
>>28458606
This literally just happened about 6 hours ago. It's real. I jack off at work when i'm alone all the time. Have been since I started working there. The days are really slow before rush hours (5-7) and when i'm by myself I just watch anime and beat off.
But yeah, i'm thinking the same thing. If he was really pissed he would've just fired me through the bathroom door. Either that, or he was just so shocked he had to leave the store and think about his newfound hatred for me. I hope it's no the latter.
>>
>>28458640

Also there's like three Papa Murphy's in Corpus. I ain't going on a hunt for you.
>>
>>28458643
Give your boss your boipussy for a raise
>>
>>28458643
He's probably phoning the police. You can't just masturbate in your place of work, anon.
>>
>>28458553
Actually, the real issue for employers is avoiding a potential lawsuit. As you know, almost every job is at-will employment, meaning you can be fired for any reason (or no reason at all.) However, employers are still weary of being sued for discrimination, which is why they often will write up employees for even just small offenses so that they have evidence of misconduct in case of a wrongful termination lawsuit.

But if OP's boss has a vid in the kitchen, he's fucked. Actually his boss probably doesn't even care about paperwork and will fire him anyway. Thousands of people would love to have your job OP, why throw it away just to fondle yourself to shrieking japanese harpies?
>>
>>28458668
There's gonna be 4 soon. Owner's opening a new one near Lozano apparently. Idk why i'm telling you this like you care.
>>28458693
Fuck off
>>
File: 1447397042764.jpg (87 KB, 640x633) Image search: [Google]
1447397042764.jpg
87 KB, 640x633
>>28458267
PEPERONI

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

why did i not think of this? fucking genious.
>>
>>28458697
>You can't just masturbate in your place of work, anon.
for real tho, anon why didn't you just got to the bathroom.

like I beat off at work from time to time if it's a distraction and I need to just get it out of the way, but I don't do it at my fucking desk or anything. hop into the bathroom for about 10~ minutes or whatever, whack it out, get back on with your life.
>>
>>28458553

This. It's a bunch of bullshit but you should be prepared for this anon. Or to be fired for something else because he doesn't want to tell people what you did.

If he cares at all, he kind of sounds like he doesn't give a fuck. I've noticed this with guys, being a person who's been caught fapping way more than even my shitty luck makes sense for, most people just like to pretend it never happened.

It's funny.
>>
>>28458267
This is too autistic to be real hahahhahahaha you dun goofed anon start looking for a new job and pray that they don't know the owner of the mcdicks that you're soon to be an ex-employee of.
>>
>>28458815
>"he kind of sounds like he doesn't give a fuck"
I hope so..
>>
>>28458267
Mitch?
Steve?
>>
>>28458889
No you've got the wrong guy.
>>
File: wojackandpepe.jpg (63 KB, 699x650) Image search: [Google]
wojackandpepe.jpg
63 KB, 699x650
>>28458267
>fap 20 times a day

i'm so sorry

>olive oil can be used as lube

never thought of this
>>
>>28458877
he might understand honestly, a person whose claim to fame in life is running a fuckin papa murphys isn't that far divorced from the robot degenerate life

the only thing you have against you here is that it's a health concern and if there are security cameras that ever get checked by his supervisors or if he's in a position where he can't cover for you, you're fucked.
>>
>>28458889
>>28458935

Jesus Christ how often does this Shit happen at Papa Murphy's??
>>
File: thatspaceingfeel.jpg (11 KB, 258x90) Image search: [Google]
thatspaceingfeel.jpg
11 KB, 258x90
>>28458864
>you've never experienced something like this

not even the worst in my book, leave us and your feels alone you toxic, un empathetic normie monster delete your screenshots if you have any
>>
>most employees at pizza places are teenagers

i order pizza all the time
>>
>>28458267
Why would you ever do it in the store? Just do it in the bathroom.

>tfw no comfy retail job where I can sit around and watch anime
Is graveyard shift at a convenience store worth it?
>>
File: 1446892946216.jpg (297 KB, 725x1080) Image search: [Google]
1446892946216.jpg
297 KB, 725x1080
>>28458267
You're a disgusting piece of shit. I may be a terrible person, a lazy asshole and a complete loser but I least I have work ethic. I hope he fires you.
>>
>>28459097
you can do the same at most office jobs, especially if you're in IT or some shit. there are busy periods but for the most part it's a pretty comfy life.
>>
Always good to be reminded there are people who had worse fapping addiction and more perverse fapping habits than I did.

No fap life is best life though. If you are like me and never been able to fap in moderation and it takes over your life, might want to try stopping it completely
>>
>>28458801
>genious.
That's why you didn't think of it.
>>
>>28459253
OP here. You should write a book. I'd buy it.
>>
>>28458267
Ever cum in the food? haha
>>
>>28459430
No wtf. I jack off at work but I still have fucking morals. My family eats there, man. (even though they all hate me anyway)
>>
HUNTER I KNOW ITS YOU, YOU FUCKING FUCKED UP. YOU WORK AT PAPA MURPHYS NEAR CYPRESS TEXAS I WILL MAKE SURE YOUR FIRED.
>>
Please dont let this be real
>>
>>28459037
What have you done that's worse?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.