[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
femanons of /r9k/, when will you own up to your responsibilities
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: 1452310964030.jpg (52 KB, 500x735) Image search: [Google]
1452310964030.jpg
52 KB, 500x735
femanons of /r9k/, when will you own up to your responsibilities and act as a practice gf for a fellow robot? You're fat and/or ugly anyways so you should just give up your dream of catching a Chad and instead take the humanitarian approach and help a fellow robot.
>virgin until I'm 21
>make a practice gf for the first time. She's not too bad, a 5/10 but she's a virgin and can have good conversations so I can bare with it
>end up fucking her, date her for 1 month exactly and then break up
>confidence skyrockets
>within half a year I was fucking girls at clubs
> within a year I had a qt 8/10 Korean fuck buddy
>23 now and have a 9/10 Japanese gf that was a virgin when we met. Will probably wife her.

If you just swallow your pride and become a practice gf you can save a robot and turn him into a Chad.
>>
No thanks, I'd rather be alone than be anyone's practice anything.
>>
>>28458012
No I found a real bf who is going to marry me and give me 4 babies. I love him and he's a way better person than you. You're shit.

Your gfs will cheat on you and cuck you, enjoy it while it lasts.
>>
>>28458034
Why? Wouldn't you want to feel happiness and loved for a short while at least? Afterwards when you are inevitably dumped you can take joy in seeing the Chad you helped create spread his wings.
>>28458074
You can't even begin to understand how alpha I am now, my gf would never dream of cheating on me.
>>
>>28458034
lol ok have a nice life you fucking cunt. no man is ever going to take care of you
>>
>>28458145
>no man is ever going to take care of you
Assuming that was true, that wouldn't change by being your temporary cum sponge so yeah, fuck you small dick virgin.
>>
>thought I was current bf's practice/rebound fuck
>it's been five years
>his parents consider me part of the family
>Christmas at his nona's with my own embroidered stocking
What the fuck is going on?
This is a very elaborate ruse.
>>
>>28458034

What about non-practice cuddle buddy?
>>
>>28458175
cute underrated post
>>
>>28458012
Stop making threads about succubi, please. It only reinforces the idea that they have a place on this board.
>>
>>28458012
I don't understand the comic. Why pianos?
>>
>>28458325
You have to be 18 to post on 4Chan you know.
>>
>>28458343
It's ok if you don't know either. I'm sure someone will be along to explain it to us.
>>
>>28458012
I would feel like shit if I got a virgin gf and didn't save mine. Also my parents always tried to have me get a practice gf, but I'd rather not be a fucking asshole.
>>
>>28458366
lmao at this kiddo
>>
>>28458366
http://www.mariowiki.com/Mad_Piano
I wasn't allowed to play videogames as a child, but a lot of people on the internet say this was a difficult level of a Mario videogame.
>>
File: RHpKGJb.jpg (98 KB, 360x416) Image search: [Google]
RHpKGJb.jpg
98 KB, 360x416
Hi penisbots of r9k, I'm a 4/10 interested in being a practice gf and having a practice bf. I don't care if you don't love me, I just need any kind of interaction with a male creature. any type of socialization will do at this point. I have no standards and I prefer obese/balding men, but no NEETs please because I am not a NEET. Its okay if you are but it's not preferred. Please post your email so I can contact you.
>>
You're pretty qt to be honest family. With makeup and nice clothes you could be a 7/10 easy. What's your ethnicity?
>>
>>28458597
>tfw dykebot
>tfw no cockeyed latina gf
;_;
>>
>>28458377
Time is of the essence. If you hit mid 20s and are still a virgin the odds of you finding a virgin gf are practically 0 m8.
>>
>>28458012
>Asking a women to sallow her pride
>implying she will sallow anything but cock or cum
Good luck with that OP. They have to much pride being a complete moron to do that.
>>
>>28458652
thank you. I am Hispanic, raised in USA
>>28458664
lol, my poorly trimmed eyebrows is what makes me look cockeyed
>>
File: 1453707523528.png (201 KB, 399x428) Image search: [Google]
1453707523528.png
201 KB, 399x428
>>28458101
>You can't even begin to understand how alpha I am now
>alpha
>posts on /r9k/
Sure thing, buddy.
>>
i always date the ugly guys around town. honestly they're a lot easier to be with than the more popular guys, the only problem is they fall in love soooo fast & get too attached early on & i have to get rid of them
i take a lot of virginities lol
>>
>>28458878
what would you rate yourself? how ugly are the guys and how do you find them?
>>
File: shock.jpg (67 KB, 594x390) Image search: [Google]
shock.jpg
67 KB, 594x390
>>28458012
THAT PIANO... I'd forgotten about that.

Had to keep the game in the freezer for a few nights afterwards.
>>
>>28458101
This post...i don't even...
>>
>>28458822
This is actually my first time back on /r9k/ in about 3 years. I mostly post on /pol/ and /mu/ now.
>>
>>28458597
[email protected]
>not a NEET
>but not balding/obese either
>>
>>28458878
I hope this is bait
I hate girls like you
slut
>>
>>28458878
>Women having pride
>fucks with men for lulz
>is a complete whore
>turbo slut
>is happy about it
>take pride in being the biggest piece of shit on the planet
I hope for your sake laws do not change something might happen to you...(praying really hard my time will come)
>>
Am I allowed to have more than one practice bf at a time? It's not like its a real relationship anyways and I'm going to dump them eventually so its not really cheating is it?
>>
>>28458597

what part of the US?
>>
>>28459099
Yes...yes it is. Just admit you just want dick not love that's fine as long as you admit your a slut with no self respect.
>>
>>28458597
[email protected]
>non NEXT
>non balding
>I sweat alot
>>
I had an ugly practice bf. I ended up worse than before
>>
>>28458012
What happened to the 5/10 girl?
>>
>>28459614
She hated me, got depressed as fuck, tried to have sex with a local bartender and then moved.
>>
I don't want a practice anything. I just want a girl who I can hold and shower with affection.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.