[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seriously, anons. What do I need to do to take the blue pill?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: MatrixBluePillRedPill.jpg (183 KB, 1600x835) Image search: [Google]
MatrixBluePillRedPill.jpg
183 KB, 1600x835
Seriously, anons. What do I need to do to take the blue pill? I can't take it anymore, this world sucks. I'd give anything to go to the fantasy land if it wasn't as bad as this one. There has to a way
>>
>drugs
>reading/writing
>movies (less efficacious though)
>memeitation
>daydreaming
>learning how to lucid dream, sleeping a lot
>creating a religion or any other narrative in your head
>>
>>28457859
But will it feel real? Too much of a coward to do drugs
>>
>>28457819
get an mba from a sort of decent program
practice your golf game
>>
>>28457887
Lucid dreaming and memeitation-induced dreamscapes at their zenith feels more real than reality, my man. It just takes patience to get there.
>>
>>28457819
ANIME
N
I
M
E
originallio commento
>>
>>28457887
How are you too much of a coward to do drugs? You can buy them on the internet. You can take drugs like alcohol or xanax that calm you down and make you chill and stupid. There's no way you can freak out on that.
>>
>>28457887
>>28458068
And I think a great place to start learning memeitation techniques would be watching videos on how to perform hypnosis. Basically whatever the hypnotist would do to you to get reality to slip away, you have to do to yourself.

I'm not talking about buddhist meditation, that's basically the opposite of what I'm talking about. It's more like self-hypnosis and letting everything just slip away~
>>
>>28458198
>be a jungle monkey
>can't buy drugs on internet

also, alcohol makes me feel great, but when it wears off I'm worse than I was
>>
>>28458202
can you send me one so I can try?
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.