[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time for this robots life to come to an end. As I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1654198418944894511231.jpg (37 KB, 480x350) Image search: [Google]
1654198418944894511231.jpg
37 KB, 480x350
It's time for this robots life to come to an end. As I post this I'm going to eat 62mg of xanax, 140mg of valium and 1g+ of deralin. Within 20 minutes I should be unconscious. I will share my story although this was only the final straw not a whole picture. This all happened 2 months ago, a few of you may know who I am irl from this.
some mu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0G3_kG5FFfQ

>be 27 y/o v robot
>doing my M.D
>typical friendless loner but had a study group
>study group arrange a night out together
>they're all going
>didn't want to go but they obviously realise I'm a sperg and peer pressured me
>meeting at wannabe chads house
>arrive early because I don't like walking into crowded rooms
>wannabe chad and his 2 side kicks are already drunk as hell and smoking weed
>reject offer to smoke but start drinking
>sit quietly and watch them play cod and smoke weed for the next hour till everyone else arrives
>everyone but me is now smoking weed and chatting about bullshit
>this is awkward as fuck
>It's getting late and I'm starting to wonder if we're actually going to go out
>eventually wannabe chad declares we need to get the fuck out of here
>k. time to piss, I always piss before leaving anywhere
>come back from piss and wannabe chad is handing out blue pills
>apparently ecstasy, $20 ea
>"how many anon"
>pause
>panic attack
>4
>look down at the blue pills in my hand
>look up at him
>he's still looking at me
>everyone's looking at me
>eat them all
>instant regret, why didn't I just say 1, it tastes like what I imagine battery acid to taste and it's burning my gums
-cont
>>
>while waiting for our ride I start freaking out
>there are so many interactions between mdma, alcohol and the other drugs I'm on (remeron and effexor) both anti depressants
>I could fucking die
>in the cab I start to feel it, flexing my jaw I feel both confident and very warm
>soon we're at a club, my first time in a club
>everyone inside looks good, the girls look amazing, my whole body feels light and the music sounds incredible
>I leave my group and wander around, getting a drink and checking out the different floors and the people on them
>after doing this for about half an hour a seemingly random guy in a group beside me turns and says "what are you looking at faggot"
>I don't know why but I dropped my drink and said "fuck all"
>he turned to his friends and snickered or something so I walked away
>suddenly I needed to shit so I headed to the bathroom
>It was fucking disgusting, piss all over the floor and a young guy sitting on the sink freaking out
>I find an empty stall and pretty much instantly unload
>while sitting I start freaking out about that guy and his friends
>they were all fucking massive
>start to regret everything again
>it isn't like I first thought at all. it's 100% stacy and 80% chad
>guys stare straight at me in what I guess is some form of social intimidation
>I didn't realise because I've been staring back like an autist
>sit thinking for maybe 20 minutes before leaving stall, deciding to find my group
>after a long search find them
>they're all fucked and wannabe chad is groping a fat girl
>sit next to one of the girls and chat to her about game of thrones
>eventually I notice the guys from earlier are going to walk by us
>this time only the one who called me a faggot, his gf and another guy
>both walking chests out like fucking inbred gorillas
>fucking rage
>I know this guy is going to do something
>stare at the main one, held slightly tilted down
>he notices me
-cont
>>
>I stand up and pretty much scream "what the fuck are you looking, you faggot"
>my whole group turns, as does everyone in our vicinity
>he throws his glass at me as I rush him, it misses and I bitch slap him in the mouth with my glass
>it explodes but I feel nothing and he crouchs down holding his face
>his gf who was beside him went down too and put her arm up to push me away
>I perceived it as her trying to attack me so I threw my body weight forward and kneed her in the side of the head, she went limp
>later they found out she was actually 17 and had illegally entered the club
>I look at him and he's still cowering, blood pouring out of his face and now holding his eye
>one of his friends is gone and the other is screaming at me
>I feel wet on my hand so I look, it's dripping blood and has a large maybe 2 inch shard of glass stuck through it
>heart feels like it hits 300bpm
>I throw myself at his friend, slapping and slashing at him with the shard that's in my hand
>he doesn't throw a punch just tries to get away
>I feel it rip out of hand, exiting between my middle and ring finger then everything goes black
>I wake up cuffed to a hospital bed with a nurse beside me
>a random guy ko'd me from behind
>my whole body hurts
>my right arm is splinted and my hand is bandaged
To cut an already long story short I've been accused of multiple crimes but not yet charged, the judicial system is slow. My right arm was broken during the attack and I've lost almost all mobility in my middle and ring finger, I have to use my index to left click and it makes typing a major pain. I've been kicked out of medical school and I'll never be able to go back. The case has been suppressed but everyone on campus knows what I did.

The next time you're feeling down about yourself just remember you did better than me.
>>
Where are you from? Sounds like a wild night.
>>
>took four mdma tabs
>while on two different antidepressants and alcohol
God damn man, surprised you didn't end up dead. Most street "molly" is actually just meth or a shitty research chemical stimulant. Lesson learned, don't combine drugs.

So, OP, are you going to record a video before you die so we can remember you by it?
>>
lol noob
>>
>>28457810
dude soudns sick you should just go gg allin and start actin fucked up for money
>>
File: 1453215583180.jpg (21 KB, 400x418) Image search: [Google]
1453215583180.jpg
21 KB, 400x418
>>28457810
>>28457826
>>28457847
did you just make a pasta out of Ultimate Doctor Strange's origin story?
>>
>>28457810
Tl;dr. Bye bye nigga.
>>
posting in ebin pasta
>>
File: fuckingwow.png (30 KB, 456x155) Image search: [Google]
fuckingwow.png
30 KB, 456x155
>>28458063
My nigga. Inspired by. 10/10 though.
>>
File: 1449726619512.jpg (24 KB, 430x320) Image search: [Google]
1449726619512.jpg
24 KB, 430x320
>>28457810
rest in piece you bastard
>>
OP, you still alive? Any update? Or was this just a troll thread about Dr Strange or something?
>>
File: leo.jpg (4 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
leo.jpg
4 KB, 249x250
Well, if I could say one thing? If you are such a faglord about weed, X is not for you, obviously. Just don't do anything like that again and you'll be a social legend because that shit you did was fuckin' tits.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.