[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gf and i have been going downhill for years >have close
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_nssbe6cc5T1udrc8ko1_500.png (608 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nssbe6cc5T1udrc8ko1_500.png
608 KB, 499x499
>gf and i have been going downhill for years
>have close friend who is girl, she gets closer and closer, she is a 10/10 stacy
>similar interests have fun together
>she gets closer and closer, see where this is going..., drunken fun, blah blah, always awkward next day
>don't know if i care for gf anymore, kinda indifferent, we have both damaged each other so much there is nothing left, we don't have fun with each other
>don't really think friend cares for me same way i care

>inb4 normie chad feels

And now I am truly alone.
>>
Have you broken up with your gf yet?

If not you should.
>>
>>28457792
Post this "10/10"
>>
>>28457792
If you have the capability to attract girls who both seem more interesting and attractive to you, why not just leave your current girlfriend?

I can understand if she is good and loving, or if there is a genuine bond you share, but if there is truly nothing you should have broken her off a while ago.
>>
>>28457892
I know. but we are in a situation where it would be difficult to 'break up', we kinda are anyway tho i guess....i fucking wish I had just listened to my parents from the start, not get caught on one grill, finish school before live with grill, make money before serious with grill.
>>
>>28457973
Okay, I'm assuming the hard part is that you live with her. In that case, you have to do this amicably.

I know this reeks of 'bee urself' but you need to honestly talk to her about how you feel the relationship has panned out, and goals/dreams/feeling of stasis. You need to tell her you intend to break up, that you do not feel like you want to 'work on it' (that rarely works), and whoever doesn't have their name on the lease of the apartment needs to move out some of their stuff soon, and the rest at a later date.
>>
>>28458075
thanks. i know thats the correct thing.

>>28457962
she kinda looks like an extremely more attractive version of that blonde girl skyping the lonely anon in the other thread.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.