[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The System is Built to Fail The Intelligent & Reward The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: wtf fam.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
wtf fam.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
Most people here disagree but that is fine, im not looking for friends. Let me tell you why I know the system failed me. That I should be the successful one making money but let me explain

Here is the background

>Be me 17, have 187 IQ actual genius
>Not going to graduate on time because of academic reasons about skipping/failing.

Why would such smart individual have this happen to them?

>because i was bored to death from faggot teachers and the shitty homework that i could do in my sleep and so i decide to drop out of school

alright before you judge me, you dont have a 187 IQ. Can you solve a rubix cube easily?
I don't care about Shakespear and where spain is located, it is not important and doesn't solve problems
anyway moving on

>have worked low paying jobs like pizza delivery and gas station attendant
>realized 2 years ago these jobs are fucking useless and only morons take them
>quit quickly, gf leaves me telling me i need to grow up and get a job
>LMAO
>Now almost 29, funemployed and living at home with my parents and not working just smoking weed all day

So why me you ask. What do i have that makes me "entitled"

Why? Because im too good for this garbage shit. I know im smarter than the engineers and CEOs of the world, I should be making that much money, fuck a stupid certificate it means nothing.

I should be making money right now but the system told me i needed some bullshit certificate to do it. The college bros won I guess, a piece of paper means you are qualified. It doesnt mean jack shit, my bro is retarded basically but because he has a degree he has a job but not me?

How the fuck does this make sense?
Fucking hell im pissed, one chance and the world throws me this fucked curveball. Robots like us aren't suppose to be in this shit world

I should have been taken out of school because of my IQ and put in a genius camp or something. Why the fuck doesnt this exist?
>>
Good job failure
>>
nice pasta
either way though, I never understood this whole "bored so I couldn't do the work" meme
>>
nigga can't even spell Shakespeare right
>>
Lmao talent doesn't mean shit without work ethic you fucking cuck
>>
>>28457587
im in a math phd program and it still happens to me
>>
>tfw smart but lazy

It wouldn't be so bad if my intimidating good looks didn't constantly scare off women.
>>
>>28457537

This is why no one should ever know their IQ score.
>>
>>28457537
>The System is Built to Fail The Intelligent & Reward The Weak Minded
>The System is Built to Fail (minority)
& Reward The Weak Minded (majority)
golly anon
>>
>>28457537
Only person to blame for you failures is yourself. Once you get past this first step you can take your first step forward.

A true intelligent person who wanted to succeed would know when and how to "play the game" in order to get ahead in life. You clearly missed that.
>>
>>28457626
upboat for you good sir!!
>>
>>28457537

Mensan here/psych tester

First of all, it's impossible for you to have a 180+ IQ on any test

Second of all, kill yourself you entitled piece of shit. I worked pizza delivery too, but I never thought I was too good for the work because I'm smart.

Honestly end it all lad.
>>
>>28457537

weak bait

enjoy your replies and empty existence
>>
You're a fucking common peasant OP. Don't complain about being too smart unless you have an IQ of 234 like I do. Hoi polloi, all of you
>>
>>28457762
I admit my choices led me to where i am but with the system being built stupidly

I mean if some company gave a CEO job or something i would do it but they want the paper and garbage

the system sucks and screws smart people

>>28457636
how long does it take to get a math PHD, i could do what you do i bet but dont want to waste my time getting a piece of paper
>>
>>28457537

I haven't read a post on r9k that made me immediately detest op in a while, so good job on that OP, on being the most detestable person here.

Can't imagine why you haven't invented that world changing thing yet.
>>
>>28457808
pizza delivery sucks and i wanted to kill myself
I was a papa johns boy and those fags would steal my tips
gas attendant was chill but a waste of my time, id rather smoke weed and plays my halo desu
>>
File: great.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
great.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>28457537
>187 IQ
>smoking weed all day
You're clearly high.
>>
>>28457537
>rubix cubes are only solvable by smart people
Hell, I'm a graduate student in physics and I can't solve 'em.
>>
>>28457537
Dude, nice bait, I read it all. But seriously, if you are that smart, prove yourself to be useful to the places you want to work at, study the stock market, do coding, do some dandy website or app that people will need and sell to google for 1Bi. Whatever
>>
>>28457537
Never mind Shakespeare or Spain -- why is your English so bad, genius?

Also, it doesn't matter how much you dislike "The System" -- it's the only one you've got, so you should have sucked it up and trucked on through while you had the chance.

What makes those engineers and CEOs and college bros better than you is that they have motivation and drive. You obviously don't. Intelligence doesn't mean much if you don't have these things. Take it from one "IQ actual genius" to another, motivation and drive matter more than intelligence. This is a fact of life, not a fallacy of "The System".

The fact that you can't even locate the country of Spain demonstrates the immensity of your failure. Have you ever read a book on your own? What have you been doing with your precious IQ? IQ itself isn't a commodity, you have to do something with it.

You can still go back to college unless you're too much of a destined-for-failure lazy ass.
>>
>>28457537
I know it's pasta but still
Our system is geared towards hard work and memorization rather than intellectual reflection and critical thinking.
Intelligent people tend to be either lazy or prideful, or both and are less likely to work hard on something they have no trouble understanding and less eager to parrot what others say without understanding it.
We live in a world that rewards obedience and reproduction and the intelligent and creative person has to conform to a dull structure, which can discourage from making any effort at all. This is in the case where the intelligent individual is excessively prideful and considers work beneath them.
If you are truly a "genius" you should understand that you have to force yourself if you want to survive in this society.
And if you are indeed a genius, you have a duty of helping your contemporaries get further, by setting an example and maybe showing that you can go beyond the system. Otherwise you're just a genius in your mind.
I've been told that I am above average intelligence but I do not claim it because I shirk these responsibilities completely and just exist in my bubble (where I excel with minimum effort)
You either have to find the niche in which you are great, or you have to buckle up and get to work, if you want to make something of yourself.
>>
>>28457537
> it is not important and doesn't solve problems
>"Can you solve a rubix cube easily?"

Real problems...

This is satire right?
>>
>>28457955
my uncle told me to do coding i may try it but i want the big money

>>28457958
I should have said i know spain in is europe but why know the exact spot anyways because of GPS.

Motivation is a meme word, luck is actually what happened. I was given a high IQ its not my fault petty work makes me bored

Shakespear was also a huge hack and i could not keep awake reading that trash

Look if the big companies come and contact me and give me the big salaries i will work for them but again the system sucks and rewards the retard paper chasers
>>
File: 1454416217946.jpg (41 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
1454416217946.jpg
41 KB, 283x352
>>28457537
>187 IQ
>total neet loser
>mfw this shitty bait
>>
>>28457996
>Our system is geared towards hard work and memorization rather than intellectual reflection and critical thinking.
Not really, school system maybe, but even then only up until a certain point as well.
In the real world memorization means jack shit nowadays especially with the advent of phones and facebook you don't even have to remember important contacts, which was basically the only way it could have been helpful. And then just simply working hard will only get you so far, and that "far" isn't very far at all.

But yeah, Bill Gates and literally any remotely successful person didn't get where they are by memorization and hard work.
>>
>>28458040
>Motivation is a meme word
>its not my fault petty work makes me bored

You think anybody enjoys doing petty work? What separates successful people from you isn't that they enjoy doing petty work, but that they have the MOTIVATION to push through it so they get to where they want to be. Motivation might be a "meme word" but it's still the truth: You've got to acknowledge that you're the person most directly responsible for your own life. That's the root of your problem.
>>
File: 1462210116314.jpg (147 KB, 735x787) Image search: [Google]
1462210116314.jpg
147 KB, 735x787
>>28457537
21 here, if the homework was that easy (and i agree it probably was) you would have just done it. It's an easy peg to fit in a hole to secure your future, you were just too lazy to do it. You probably had trouble with girls or felt emasculated at school, so you didn't want to go. I was the same way.

I'm lucky and I got my tuition paid in full to go to a nice art school after a few months of shitty college, because someone liked my portfolio. I don't know what you'd like to study. You're given a lot more freedom in college though and getting good grades is a lot easier because you don't have to stay there all fucking day or ask to go to the bathroom.

You just sound bitter about your own mistakes, man. It doesn't make any difference to me if you're 29, I'm 2/3s your age and probably work more than you ever have. Your girlfriend was right.

I don't know why you even made this thread, people will just laugh you out.
>>
>>28457845
3 years but its not much work and I get paid. i want to be a neet asap.
>>
>>28457996
Its very possible in this day and age with minimal resources in a western country to hone yourself into software development and get decently paid while at home.

The real tragedy is people who get a high IQ score and try and coast along thinking they're great without putting the work in to prove it and gain employment. If you are smart enough in terms of IQ but unwilling to use it, imo you're not actually intelligent.
>>
>>28458168
you shouldnt have to deliver pizzas to become a CEO, the trajectory makes no sense
>>
>>28457537
You squandered your potential by refusing to put any work into life; therefore, you are stupid.
Pro tip: IQ isn't a perfect measure of
Also, I highly doubt you actually have a 187 IQ, given how poorly-written and generally retarded your post is.
>>
>>28457845
>I admit my choices led me to where i am but with the system being built stupidly
>I mean if some company gave a CEO job or something i would do it but they want the paper and garbage
>the system sucks and screws smart people

You sound like a sixteen year old
>>
>>28458263
It doesn't matter how much you dislike "The System" -- it's the only one you've got, so you should have sucked it up and trucked on through while you had the chance.

It's obvious to everyone here that you're desperately trying to shift a part of the blame onto something other than yourself for your shitty life. Accept responsibility and fix it.
>>
>>28458279
you sound like an low IQ person
the type that should be working for me but nope system screwed me
>>
"The system" is inherently unjust and doesn't care that you are or think you are a genius. Society loves to tell you when you're young that if you're intelligent you should go on to become an inventor or contribute something amazing to society - but this is just manipulation to get you into the wageslave meat-grinder, while upper-middle class normies study art and do fun things in their time. The system is built on exploitation, theft, economic injustice, sexual immorality, murder, etc.

Why would you expect any better?

If you're really smart, and you really wish to "create" or "contribute" something, then make use of what time you have now as a NEET. Develop a daily schedule to make use of every hour - train yourself in something or gain a skill, and use that skill to make your own money to simply get by, or to build towards something larger.
>>
File: 4f4.png (38 KB, 211x234) Image search: [Google]
4f4.png
38 KB, 211x234
>there are people who deliberately fail some of the most fundamental parts of being considered alive but call themselves "intelligent" anyway

i hope every last one of you is miserable.
>>
>>28458351
A system in which people born with a higher IQ get to assume superior positions is no fairer than the system we have now.
>>
>>28457537
First of all, fuck. Your post is cancer.

Secondly, I was put in one of those "genius camps." It isn't much different from normal school except everybody around you thinks they are the shit and entitled to things, like you. You would have fit in well.
>>
>>28457537

>rubix cube
>hard

Dude, it's a pattern. A computer can do it algorithmically. I have normie students who do that shit in their sleep.

OP, intelligence is just learning aptitude. If you don't bother acquiring skills and putting them into practice, you are an unknown with a huge bitch complex.

Nobody wants that. They'd rather take the safe, reliable cog in the machine, because the cog will work and won't be a bitch about it, and can still be trained and acquire experience and progress in a career.

Hell, cogs are better, because they will check their work to make sure it's right, will persevere when things get difficult or when they're met with initial failure, and won't demand to climb up the ladder without proving themselves.

Get your head straight.
>>
>>28458452
>genius camps
sounds like a cult thing. i grew up with really wealthy kids and smart kids alike and nobody thought they were the shit any more than poor people do. you get those sorts of assholes when the parents are the same way or they just don't fit in and try to compensate. but rich kids competed with each other and realistically didn't even know they were that much better off than most people. anyone who even used the word "genius" was a fucking loser, too.
>>
>>28458539
Pretty much. It was a pretty sketchy organization that was trying to develop a learning curriculum that focuses on achieving toe full potential of the individual talents of highly gifted children.

Basically had to have an IQ above 140, except a few kids there who had lower (but still better than average) IQs but they had some fucking cool mental thing they could do like rapid complex memorization or extremely quick calculations.

It was less about how high your IQ was anyway. I'm "only" at 149, which was still in the top 25% of the school, but isn't nearly as impressive as the kid with 230 something.

It was more about individual talents. Mine was abstract strategic logic.

Because of the focus on those sorts of talents, it was basically a big competition for who had the coolest mental trick.

I got pretty much shit on because there's no way to really demonstrate abstract strategic logic as if it were a parlor trick.

Now that I think about it, I spent 8 years there and never knew what the fuck it was called.
>>
>>28457667
LEGIT!!! MY SUBHUMAN LOOKS MADE ME FUCKING LAZY.

I SPENT ALL OF MY HS DAYS AVOIDING WOMEN/PEOPLE AND STUDYING PUA GIVING NO FUCKS ABOUT MY SCHOOL WORK!

FUCCCCCKKKK MY LOOKS!
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.