[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /r9k/ feel about this image. I feel sad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
How does /r9k/ feel about this image. I feel sad.
>>
>>28457405
normie cringe material
>>
I hated being a child so much I can't even tell you.

Bunch of fucking idiots acting like they were smart just because they were older than me when they were pretty much just big kids wearing adult suits

Zero power, zero ability to change my circumstances

At the mercy of pretty much everyone older/bigger than me

Yeah, fuck that.
>>
>women are overgrown children

Stop the presses
>>
Pretty truthful. Women are actually children masquerading as adults.
>>
>>28457405
who writes that? that author is so self absorbed i hate that fuckhead

this particular image i can understand though
>>
>>28457405
somebody just saw this on Facebook
>>
>>28457405

>Turned 18 last month
>Still feel very 14
>>
File: 1428907051803.png (20 KB, 500x461) Image search: [Google]
1428907051803.png
20 KB, 500x461
>>28457471

Yeah I felt the same way and remind myself of that all the time I get those feelings. Being a kid sucked for me. I always told how more mature I was for my age and looking back it was way more of a burden, like I didn't get to have fun. My parents were young and it forced me and my older sibling to be an adult really young to help take care of my younger siblings because my parents divorced and stopped noticing they already had kids.

I just wanted out. And you grow up and you realize you're barely even out because the problem all along was the your average normie can't be bothered to be consistently mature. When they're irresponsible and they get rewarded, they keep being irresponsible.

>>28457488

And yet we see the word "man-child" and "man-baby" and "manchildren" over and over.

When women flat out admit to being children, wanting to be children. What's this latest normie meme? "Adulting"?

>We're done adulting today, lets be mermaids!

Womenchildren much? How come our male asses are expected to be Captain Grown Up all the time while her 40 year old wrinkled ass gets to take duck-faced selfies and not get called out on behaving like a teenager?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.