[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of women with multiple sexual partners, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
File: 1258413069372.jpg (348 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1258413069372.jpg
348 KB, 600x600
What do you think of women with multiple sexual partners, robots?
>>
What do you think of men with multiple sexual partners, robots?
>>
>>28457351
Fucking slutty Stacys. Normie scum.

>>28457398
Fucking macho Chads. Normie scum.
>>
>>28457351
>>28457398
a key that opens many locks is a master key
a lock that opens for many keys is a shitty lock
/thread
>>
>>28457351
that's how we call whore now?
damn, 'whore' is much shorter than 'woman with multiple sexual partners'
>>
File: sad turtle.jpg (11 KB, 480x443) Image search: [Google]
sad turtle.jpg
11 KB, 480x443
I just wish a woman would hug for me for a long time so I could feel like I was in heaven instead of rotting in hell.
>>
>>28457351
The same as a car with too many miles on it-worthless. The only thing is at least you pay an affordable price for a bag of shit car. Used up sluts still demand you pay full price to enter their pussy even though they've given it up to so many dickheads for next to nothing.
>>
So you don't like it? What if you could be one of her bf's, and she would indulge all your wild fantasies?
>>
I think some of you robots should accept that to get what you want out of a relationship, you may need to go out with a polygamous girl.
>>
I don't like it, and would never date one, but it's their choice. Usually it makes forming serious relationships difficult.
>>
>>28457778
What if you both agree to have an open relationship? Meaning you could date other women.
>>
>>28457795
Absolutely not, I'm only interested in a real relationship.
>>
>>28457823
You seem like an idealist. How do you define a real relationship? You don't believe happiness can be found in a more casual approach to sex?
>>
What would you think of a girl who has jad sex with 3 guys all LTR and has not had sex in 3 years due to being single? Would that girl still be a roastie?
>>
>>28457891
Hapiness? Maybe the same as eating cake for some, but not true satisfaction. I could never sleep at night knowing the person I'm with is with other people and I'd feel dirty being with multiple girls. It will always breed jealously and ruin trust. A real relationship is two people trying to get to know each other with the possibility of starting a life together.
>>
>>28458000
You guys are so beta though. Do you want to be cucked, or agree from the start to have an open relationship?
>>
>>28457994
Perfectly fine unless she's a shitty person who caused the breakups each time.
>>
>>28458062
What? No, I mean I'm not okay with an open relationship. Hell I pretty much want to save sex for marriage.
>>
Multiple at once? A slut
Multiple over her lifetime? Depends on how old she is and how many she's had.
>>
>>28458119
Marriage is really on the outs, anon. Only the chaddiest of the chads gets to have that kind of monogamy with a hot girl. I think robots have a lot of fetishes that create difficulty in relationships like this, or are just not manly enough in general to get that from a woman who is not bottom tier ugly.
>>
I don't mind it, I can't for the life of me see the reason or logic behind "no hymen no diamond". Call me what you will.
>>
>>28457351

At the same time?

originalblox
>>
>>28458190
What the hell are you saying? Besides I know normal people who got married to a qt virgins. It requires actually talked to people thought. You're the one making shit up.
>>
>>28458261
>normal people who got married to a qt virgins
>normal people
Exactly. But I don't think it's reasonable for robots, with your underwhelming members, myriad of kinks, and lack of sexual experience to expect this. I'm not trying to offend anyone, but maybe it's about time you guys started facing the reality of your situations. Unless you want to be alone all your life, or get into a relationship where you're going to get cheated on in brutal ways. If you want a girl who is out of your league like I know most of you guys do, or you want her to get down with your wild robot fantasies, you should understand that there are certain sacrifices to be made.
>>
>>28458453
>underwhelming members

You're right, instead of trying to be a decent human being, you should just get into an open relationship. Fucking genius anon.
>>
>>28458567
I knew that would be a trigger. Let it go, and focus on the more important issues at hand. If your definition of being a decent human being is sticking to a monogamous relationship, then it's time you lowered your standards and went for some fat or ugly slut. You are never, EVER going to get with some absolutely pure qt virgin girl with your circumstances and that is the hard truth of the matter. You guys are living some anime fantasy.
>>
>>28458653
I've already gotten a virgin gf and cam get another one pretty easily. I can't tell if this is bait or you're genuinely retarded.
>>
>>28458694
Then get out normie. I'm not talking to you.
>>
File: Sad Turtle.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Sad Turtle.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
>>28457494
THAT'S NOT PEPE!!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TURTLE SHIT FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1455075190501.jpg (176 KB, 1107x1063) Image search: [Google]
1455075190501.jpg
176 KB, 1107x1063
I don't care I just want to try sex
>>
>>28458723
It's easy to meet a girl and have sex, even for the most messed up people here if you have even a basic grasp of social skills. But unless you are some alpha chad, you cannot reasonably expect to have her all to yourself. Better to get the rules straight from the beginning, and not get emotionally cucked.
Those among you who can't get over this might as well stick to hookers and forget having a relationship altogether
>>
>>28457351
A worthless trash std ridden slut that should never reproduce to avoid passing on her slut genes.
>>
>>28457722
Get the fuck out go back to tumblr with your cuck agenda. Sluts like that do no deserve my resources.
>>
File: 1282839532621.jpg (120 KB, 634x799) Image search: [Google]
1282839532621.jpg
120 KB, 634x799
>>28458814
>it's easy to meet a girl and have sex

Do you know where you are?
>>
>>28458850
It's super easy. There are tons of ways to meet women. The hard part is holding a relationship together. The key is lay the groundwork for what it will entail from the beginning.
>>
>>28457994
Almost gf material but no more then one guy for me.
>>
>>28457444
This is the worst fucking analogy out there. There is no key, or door.

A dude that manages to spread his genetics with several partners is evolutionarily successful.

A female that manages to attract several partners in order to spread her genetics is evolutionarily successful.

If people want to do those things, good for them, I have no desire to personally, but it doesn't hurt anyone, and most of you would absolutely jump at the opportunity to fuck some random attractive person if you could.
>>
>>28458849
You will get cucked, unless you are physically more attractive than her. Like I said, dating out of your league leads directly to this and since most of you guys have completely unreasonable standards, it's either "Wahhh I'm a cuck" or "No GF gunna kill myself"
Unless you're in an open relationship to begin with where no emotional damage can occur from having multiple partners. If it's fair and equitable, you should be allowed another gf too if you want. Just have it make sense, and be realistic about things.
>>
>>28458453
>implying men who are build to compete for women are going to want to share her

Willing to bet you are a fucking feminist trying to establish a bonobo society so that you can better control men with sex and have access to more resources.
>>
>>28459108
You'll share her one way or the other, whether you want to or not, because you are a robot. And we know what that means. Might as well be open about it and not get your heart ripped out when you force her to sneak around with your controlling behavior and sexual inadequacy.
>>
I don't give a shot how people I have no contact with live their lives

The whole "pure woman" thing used to be a joke until you fucking aspies started to believe it and parrot it at each other multiple times per day, in spite of the fucking robot.

Can somebody please create a thread that isn't the same fucking garbage we have every single day?
>>
>>28459052

>A dude that manages to spread his genetics with several partners is evolutionarily successful

yes

>A female that manages to attract several partners in order to spread her genetics is evolutionarily successful.

no
>>
>>28459254
Great arguments anon, care to back them up with something more than just going "nuh-uh"?
>>
>>28459242
Yeah, that's this thread. Usually nobody dares speak up about this kind of thing because you're all so deluded and hateful of women. And you have unachievable goals in matters of romance. Not attacking you specifically, but I feel this board needs a reality check.
>>
>>28459272

women's sexual strategy is not the same as men's. there is no consequence to a man fucking a sub-optimal woman because he can just fuck a better one the next night. but a woman fucks a loser? she's out 9+ months before she gets another roll
>>
>>28457444
Oh hey, weren't you at the rally the other day? Holding up the the sign that read "ADAM AND EVE, NOT ADAM AND STEVE!"

what other trite platitudes will you serve us tonight?
>>
>>28459242
>The whole "pure woman" thing used to be a joke
this was a thing before the internet kiddo

fucking millenials get raised on youtube don't know shit.
>>
>>28459254
I don't really see how you worked that out. The female spread her genes in several different offspring, with a wide genetic variety due to the different partners.

She did the same thing as the male. Why do you think it's OK for the guy to do the same thing?
>>
>>28459332

i addressed it here>>28459300
>>
>>28459073
No fuck that shit open relationships are pathetic and it will lead to the girl getting more sex then the man. Also a complete waste of resources because she is being unloyal to you while you are giving her resources. Fucking retarded.
>>
>>28459442
Then lower your standards and get some experience so you can have the upper hand in a relationship. It's a binary choice for robots, anon.
Settle for fat or ugly
OR
Be in an open relationship with a hot girl

Since none of you seem willing to compromise, I guess there is one other option: Perma-virgin status. Decide what you want, or time will decide for you. Relationships are the art of the deal, and the longer you wait to figure this out, the worse of a bargain you're going to get.
>>
>>28457351
i don't really think about it anymore.

nothing to do with me.
>>
>>28459300
But that's not the case. In a modern society, unprotected sex is uncommon. And I'm assuming that you're talking about in a modern society, because tribally speaking, or throughout most of human history, if a man bred with a suboptimal female, he'd be stuck with her, and raising that offspring until at least 18, whereas it's easier to just have casual sex and leave these days.

You're just making statements and not backing them up with much of anything really, can you actually back them up with any facts at all? Evolutionarily speaking, being able to attract several partners makes you a success, as you've proven you're desirable and able to create a variety of genetically different offspring, increasing the odds of your bloodline continuing into the future, with the unknown situations that entails. Genetically speaking, the only superior being is the one that survives. That might be a 5'3 guy that survives through a famine because he needs less energy than a huge framed 6'6 guy, or it might be the complete opposite in times of conflict. It could be almost anything, hence why from an evolutionary point of view, having varied offspring is absolutely optimal.
>>
>>28459724
Congratulations on transcending your mortal desires. You are part of the elite robot master race that will survive the human experience without repeated blows from the sledgehammer of romantic disintegration.
>>
>>28459742

What I am talking about is the reason that a man has the desire to have many sexual partners, there is no evolutionary reason for a woman to have a sex drive as high as a man's. And as I'm sure you know (this has been studied extensively) men have a much higher sex drive, creating an unequal demand in the sexual market place. Thus, a woman who has many sexual partners gave in to many men's advances, which to some (myself included) is cringeworthy.
>>
>>28459533
Perma virgin sounds better then dealing with their bullshit. Women have become too risky and streeaful. I dont need a false rape charge or a false dometic abuse. Also becoming chad will not save you from cheating,drama or nagging.
>>
>>28459848
lol that shit hardly happens in real life and half the time the guy deserves it. women only treat weak betas like shit so maybe work on yourself and you won't have to deal with their bullshit.
>>
>>28459848
Learning to be content without a relationship is one of the hardest things a man can ever do, a lot harder than a bad breakup actually. It takes a unique strength to do this, a somewhat asocial person who is build for independent functioning and grounded in the solidarity of the individual. Very few can actually achieve a state of peace in solitude like this, and its difficulty should not be underestimated.
>>
>>28459843
Okay, well, I just explained the evolutionary reason for why a woman might do that, and you just ignored me completely.

From what I've read, the sex drive is closer than you'd think in people of equal ages, though I'd appreciate a source to your claim that they aren't.

>sexual market place

This isn't a thing, and is just a meaningless term based on next to nothing.

>Thus, a woman who has many sexual partners gave in to many men's advances, which to some (myself included) is cringeworthy.

Why's it cringeworthy? Because they're attracted to the man in the same way the man is attracted to them? Would you cringe if a man was hit on by a woman and reacted positively as well?
>>
>>28459915
>>28459843
>>28459817
>>28459742
>>28459533

found the fembot

Get on, GET OUT OF HERE! GET BACK TO YOUR OWN KIND
>>
>>28459915
You got to be fucking kidding me I know legit good men get cheated and they were not beta at all but had postive alpha traits.also women dont like being judge as sluts so they will lie about being rape and it is a command thing
>>
File: 1443999002482.gif (914 KB, 215x400) Image search: [Google]
1443999002482.gif
914 KB, 215x400
women can have sex when they want and get married when they can

men can get married whenever they want and have sex when they can
>>
>>28460124
Be nice to fembots, anon. Women have problems too you know, like tiny robot penis not reaching far enough into their vaginal cavities.
>>
>>28460138
When alphas get cheated on, it's for different reasons. Usually they just weren't paying enough attention to her. Literally because they're never around.
>>
>>28460124
I'm only one of those posts, and I'm a guy. Sorry to disappoint.
>>
Yuk. Ew. No. More than say, maybe 2 by 27 years old? Immediate dump.

Diseases, the DNA from multiple men residing in her vagina for the rest of her life (google it).

The fact that she will compare me to others and probably make me feel bad.

Fuck, I've managed to keep my dick out of vaginas for this long.

Yes, I'm kind of shallow, but that's me.
>>
>>28460229

same here lol
>>
>>28460160
>tfw no tittymonster gf
just fucking hang me already
>>
>>28459242
the real joke is that a girl with multiple partners may, in theory, be less likely to stay with you, but a virgin girl is also quite probably to think she's missing out if she is never with anyone but you. so you're odds of getting fucked over are roughly equal.
>>
>>28459242

>The whole "pure woman" thing used to be a joke

What the fuck are you talking about? Maybe you need to take a break from this place or grow up because the "pure girl" concept had been around forever. /r9k didn't invent words like slut, slag and whore, idiot.
>>
>>28458453
This is some serious projection.
>>
>>28461648
Nope. I just know robots.
>>
>>28461730

What about just wanting a girl who isn't a slut? People seem to be implying it is black and white slut/virgin
>>
>>28461743
It's not unrealistic to believe there's something in between. It's just that Western women are LOL liberated and loyalty is hard to come by, unless you obviously have something over her. At least you seem to have more realistic notions than some of these guys. So many threads about wanting the perfect virgin snowflake.
>>
>>28459309
Who cares if it's trite? It's right.

>>28459052
Yeah the woman who attracts the most men is successful. From that point on the difference is made by her selection of mate; pregnancy is a risky and resource-consuming endeavour, good women are selective.
>>
>>28457351
isn't it funny how virgins have such high standards?
>>
>>28461903
You'd have a point if they were having unprotected sex with all those guys, but they're not, and there's little to no risk of pregnancy as a result of that.

So they're able to attract these partners, and then engage in a pleasurable activity with them, the same as the guys are, who we see as being superior for doing that. Wheres' the difference between the men and women who do it?

Also, you have to love all the people in this thread with no relationship experience talking about women as a whole group, and judging them as being shallow and unloyal. Not only are they talking about shit they have no experience with, but they miss the irony of calling a whole group of people anything based on surface level observations.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.