[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dumbest woman on the planet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1453340791934.jpg (57 KB, 798x798) Image search: [Google]
1453340791934.jpg
57 KB, 798x798
Dumbest woman on the planet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1H_AlQuzHg

You rage, you lose
>>
Did you seriously get mad at this OP?
>>
>>28457271
How is this a bad thing? I like my women stupid. They don't mind doing housework, won't bitch about 'muh feminism', won't question you about stupid shit and will suck your dick.

This should be their default intelligence. Love this broad. Would propose to out of 10.
Put ducktape across her mouth and she's like Aphrodite.
>>
>>28457271
whos that fine ass bitch in ur pic op
>>
>>28457271
Notice how she always would bring it back to how fast she ran....women are all self absorbed whores
>>
>>28457271

Either staged or it's based on the fact that she has a fundamental misunderstanding of what "miles per hour" means.

People misunderstand fundamental principles all the time.

Some people even believe in moronic shit like an OOO God or Libertarian free will because they don't fundamentally understand what those things even are.
>>
File: 1462424006092.png (103 KB, 630x885) Image search: [Google]
1462424006092.png
103 KB, 630x885
>>28457271
At least she's cute.

I'm curious to hear what you all think of this picture.
>>
>>28457615
Pure rage.
>>
there's a lot of these videos, a lot of women get confused with this for some reason

they don't realize that "miles per hour" is a measurement, it's just some term everyone throws around to say how fast something is going, they don't think about what it actually means

all of them seem to end up thinking they have to divide something or do some ridiculous equation to figure it out
>>
>>28457555
Not really, that's just her only frame of reference for how long a mile is so of course she's going to bring it up while she's calculating the problem.
Or she thinks she's calculating it at least.
>>
File: 0 percent mad.jpg (51 KB, 676x858) Image search: [Google]
0 percent mad.jpg
51 KB, 676x858
>>28457271
>implying that video is real
>implying they're not acting to try and enforce the dumb blonde stereotype
>people actually take this seriously
it's impossible to be so clueless and dumb as the girl in OP's video.
but if i'm actually wrong, then what the fuck... that's just beyond humiliating
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.