[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At least you're not as pathetic as grown men who are still
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 15
File: .jpg (46 KB, 600x415) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
46 KB, 600x415
At least you're not as pathetic as grown men who are still "gangbanging" with street gangs in the ghetto. Still doing the same thing they were doing as teenagers.
>>
>>28457128
>Still doing the same thing they were doing as teenagers.

>me as a teenager: spend all day on the computer doing almost nothing and getting depressed.
>me now: spend all day on the computer doing literally nothing and getting even more depressed.

so same as me then.
>>
>>28457190
lmao what a loser.

The point is that thug gangbangers are still mentally teenagers and robots at least grew up a little bit.
>>
>>28457128
i never understood the point of the street gangs there is so many different ones and they all kill each other. does each gang have its own secret agenda and plan or propaganda if they dont that stupid that they are so serious about all doing the same shit.
>>
I would rather be them, they get to fuck qt ghetto black Stacy's and probably have a harem of gamgster girls they can fuck. Thats better rhan I am doing. Plus, if I still ended up hating my life, at least I know it is short so I can make the most out of it then die. Instead of living for centuries jusy being a lump of human flesh that never does anything
>>
>>28457217
>robots at least grew up a little bit.

Are you by chance confusing this place with another website?
>>
>>28457128
Actually i think they pass /r9k/ on the social scale.
They have friends and girlfriends and go out and party. And there not beta.
>>
File: 1456092931352.jpg (104 KB, 550x397) Image search: [Google]
1456092931352.jpg
104 KB, 550x397
>>28457217
>robots at least grew up a little bit
at least those gangbangers aren't fucking retarded like you
>>
poverty and low class is never cool, no matter what the media tells you.

Make money, no matter what. Every dollar you have is one that chaim goldgrubber doesn't, and that's a good thing.
>>
>>28457266
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5ZUEw4Hva8
>>
>>28457284
>Make money, no matter what
Isn't that what hood niggas rap about, though?

makin dem hunnid dolla bennies n shieeeeeet nigga
>>
Any other robots wish they could be in the mafia/russian mob? Not gangbanging, but just being a part of a dynamic fringe class that doesn't give a fuck about mainstream society. Seems like it would be pretty badass.
>>
>>28457128
>Still doing the same thing they were doing as teenagers.
We have those "time is going to fast" threads daily. R9K is pretty childish.

But I will be honest. Black men are profoundly childish. 55 years old, my dad was still selling drugs, living with his mom, and getting high. He's never paid taxes or worked a real job or done anything
>>
File: le 100 face.jpg (18 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
le 100 face.jpg
18 KB, 499x499
>>28457128
>me as a teenager: charming, positive, outgoing, healthy, great hair, a bit of a shy loner but still manage to date girls and go out and do things, I barely used the internet or played vidya

>me now: balding skinnyfat old NEET loser who hasn't been out with friends in about 8 years, hasn't had sex in 6+ years, and just plays vidya & shitposts all day

yeah cool
>>
>>28457284
Being low class is preferable to being upper middle class. My experiences at a top 10 uni have tought me that those people are all soulless faggots enslaved to social status and traditional expectations. Being rich/actual upper class is dope though.
>>
>>28457296
Black people talk about it but never do it. Most drug dealers can't support themselves and rely on family or their partner to pay bills. Black men act macho all day, but black women pay the bills
>>
>>28457330
Any yet they are probably significantly happier than the average white cubicle worker. Sometimes I envy black peoples natural social skills/humor, even if they annoy me with their ignorance.
>>
>>28457284
>Every dollar you have is one that chaim goldgrubber doesn't, and that's a good thing.

Never thought of it this way. I'm now that much more motivated to get a lot of money.
>>
>>28457393
You know that its possible to become Chaim Goldgrubber yourself if you take this mindset too far.
>>
>>28457393
>make more money
>have to pay more in taxes
>you're getting jewed either way
>>
>>28457128
Adult gangsters are not pathetic. They're committed to the life, and that in itself takes a kind of bravery. The younger gang members need leadership. That's what police will never understand. Every time they take down the leader of a criminal syndicate, someone even more ruthless steps in and suddenly there are no more rules. You hear it all the time from 90's era gangbangers. No respect anymore. The kids do whatever they want. It's not better for anyone.
>>
>>28457374
They really aren't happy for the most part. In fact their lives mostly suck. Only reaso they're happier is because the average cubicle worker lives in an absolutely soul crushing world.
>>
>>28457217
\robots smoke weed and play video games and cry when the world doesn't go their way. they are children.
>>
>>28457430
THIS. Powerful gangs tend to quell violence because they structure the drug market peacefully. The reason Baltimore City is so violent is because there isn't anyone in charge. It's all small crews constantly fighting each other.
>>
>>28457284
>>28457393

'Chaim Goldrubber' isn't meant in this context simply racially, is it? You're concerned about dollars ending up in the hands of elites who don't deserve it, but with central banking (which is admittedly highly tied to Jewish people) every dollar you have is a part of this system and does indeed prop the Jews up.

If someone really wants to undermine Jewry, they'd go NEET and develop new systems of currency better than bitcoin to eventually replace and circumvent the Jews and the "bull and hotwife" relationship that exists between government and women.
>>
>>28457217
>and robots at least grew up a little bit

I think that the average robot is either still a teenager (18-19 if not younger, and I consider 20-24 years old to be no better than teenagers as well) or has actually regressed to the level of manchild.

Sort of like how 12-16 year olds are always trying to act mature and tough and put their toys away, but around 18-20 years old they regress back to childhood nostalgia, and eventually just childhood
>>
>>28457485
> the "bull and hotwife" relationship that exists between government and women
>>
>>28457485
>the "bull and hotwife" relationship
Get off /r9k/. Take a walk or something. Go outside and get some fresh air.

This redpill shit is fucking with your head.
>>
>>28457485
>If someone really wants to undermine Jewry, they'd go NEET

that's funny. Enable government bloating some more.
>>
>>28457466
>They really aren't happy for the most part
This
Black people are actually pissed off 24/7. They fight over petty shit, abandon responsibility at the drop of a hat, and live in the most disgusting squalor imaginable. The only people who like blacks are either as filthy as niggers are or religious cucks. I wish I wasn't black
>>28457430
>iwatchedthewire.webm
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>28457610
I watched a few episodes of the wire after living in Baltimore for a few years. Surprisingly, it is almost completely accurate. These things exist man. Life is very different in the inner city.
>>
File: 3453489987.png (30 KB, 373x231) Image search: [Google]
3453489987.png
30 KB, 373x231
>>28457485
>If someone really wants to undermine Jewry, they'd go NEET

Yea man. We'll, like, change the system by doing nothing and smoking pot all day. THAT will stop the jews.

Peace and love
>>
File: hmmmmm.jpg (30 KB, 485x320) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.jpg
30 KB, 485x320
>>28457373
That's all that black women are good for T B H Q.
That's all that any woman is good for.

Stare into their eyes for long enough and you'll see how filthy they are. God, I wish I could strangle ever single one of those smelly roastie.

>>28457128
These are just stupid bitch foot soilders. The higher up you go, the more appealing it seems.
Traditional kingpins are actually (usually) quite sophisticated and matured in their mannerisms.
>>
no we're certainly not gangbangers.

unless u count my online gaming crew.
>>
>>28457610
>I wish I wasn't black
lmao get a loada dis uncle tom over here n shieeett. nigga caccs got u by da balls my nigga. u soppose to be rollin with ya phams not fuccing wit dem nawmsayin my nigga
>>
>>28457676
Bitchy? I meant to say niggy robot. Niggy.
>>
>>28457373
you've clearly never seen a real fucking hood drug dealer then, because I have no idea what you're talking about. You must be talking about those high dropout retards who move a gram a day or some shit
>>
>>28457657
>Life is very different in the inner city.
I'm a nigger and that series is inaccurate. It makes niggers look smarter and more valuable than we really are. Crack dealers are mildly retarded humanzees who refuse to get a job. Nigger bitches are welfare queens who mooch off the government and pop out future rapists like flys birth maggots
>>28457676
>Traditional kingpins are actually (usually) quite sophisticated and matured in their mannerisms.
nah even the most powerful drug dealers are dumb. They're just bigger louder chimps
>>
legalize drugs? then the dealers can be legitimate businessmen.
>>
File: o-WHITEY-BULGER-facebook.jpg (385 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-WHITEY-BULGER-facebook.jpg
385 KB, 2000x1000
>>28457219
They fight for drug peddling territory.
Ideally, a 'gang' shouldn't attract attention to it's self but nig, spic and chink gangs are unstructured and spend alot of time just killing each other in eye for eye vendettas.
The Italian gangs from 20th century and contemporary Jap gangs are the only gangs that didn't/don't focus on killing people over arbitrary nothings.

>>28457763
Sure mang. Whatever you say.
>>
>>28457812
No they can't. Drugs are addictive you dope.
>>
who /chicago gangster nigger rap/ here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPQcjp0IFKM
>>
File: 1409166436880.gif (371 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1409166436880.gif
371 KB, 500x281
>White / EAsian organized crime still has an infinitely superior culture to Spic organized crime or negro "organized" crime
>>
File: infierno_21.jpg (106 KB, 848x563) Image search: [Google]
infierno_21.jpg
106 KB, 848x563
>>28457830
>unstructured and spend alot of time just killing each other in eye for eye vendettas.
Ahem.
>>
>>28457753
>You must be talking about those high dropout retards who move a gram a day or some shit
Most drug dealers are high school dropouts. Most black men in general are high school dropouts. The average black man can read past the 8th grade level
>>28457880
Hispanics dominate white gangs in prison. The mexican mafia tells the aryan brotherhood what to do
>>
>>28457853
Only ironically.

https://youtu.be/nbEEFe57akQ

>>28457880
99.9% of EA (Chinese, Vietnamese, Korean) gangs are unstructured except for the very highest levels.
Same as most ethnic gangs.

>>28457901
Spic gangs need to be violent and unstructured because they fucking make the actual drugs. Much different than simply fighting for distribution territory.
You can't convince me Spics aren't unstructured.
>>
>>28458001
The dropout rate for African Americans this year was like 20%. Hispanic rate was pretty close to that el-bean boy.
>>
File: chapo-guzman.jpg (38 KB, 628x440) Image search: [Google]
chapo-guzman.jpg
38 KB, 628x440
>>28458008
If they were so unstructured, they wouldn't be undermining the Mexican government or be worth billions of dollars. Truth is they were very structured until the US and mexican governments started getting their hands into the drug trade.
>>
>>28458001
jewluminati > White countries > Latino gangs > Latino countries > white gangs > naggers
>>
>>28458078
OH SHIT! Did YOU just DROP THE BOMB that the government, though putting on the facade of being anti drug,
is really just trying to secure their own place at the top of the drug market!?
>>
>>28457430
It is better because if you don't make a serious effort to stop organised crime then organised criminals become more and more brazen and spread more and more corruption and before long you're living in a shithole with deeply rooted corruption and a population who sees that the law does not mean anything
>>
>>28458078
No, they've always been unstructured but so have shitty spic governments and spic civil servants. Your continent has an average IQ of like 80. Of course you can just pay people off.

Anyone with money can. They're too stupid to grasp abstract emotions like alturism, empathy, morality.

>>28458085
Jews don't have to do stupid gangster shit anymore. Neither do Cubans, Italians or the Irish. Their organized crime had a goal: to give them and their children better lives. They gangbanged to accelerate the assimilation process. Spics and Niggers (on average) are too stupid to assimilate. Doesn't matter how much money you give them.
>>
>>28458169
Fucking asshole. Go fuck yourself.
>>
File: 1462783754314.jpg (111 KB, 675x498) Image search: [Google]
1462783754314.jpg
111 KB, 675x498
>>28458169
>actually believing this

Either you're a spic or a degenerate wigger boyo.
>>
>>28458176
That's why when gang members are opening fire in the streets, sniping at each other from derelict buildings, and gunning down first graders the police need to come down hard on the whole bunch. But going after gang leadership specifically doesn't cut the head of the snake. It just makes for a worse sort of predator. One who doesn't play by the rules, or have respect for anything.
>>
>>28458085
fair enough
>>28458059
citation needed
Most black men are proud to brag about dropping out school because they can't stand order or structure
>>28458206
>Jews don't have to do stupid gangster shit anymore. Neither do Cubans, Italians or the Irish
Most coalburners are Irish or Italian. They are basically the poor whites of America
>>
>>28457128
>gangbanging
Isn't that another term for gang rape?
Is that implying there are vast street gangs going around gang raping?
>>
>>28458315
http://www.americaspromise.org/high-school-graduation-facts-ending-dropout-crisis#endnote03

>In 2014, 72.5 percent of Black students, 76.3 percent of Hispanic/Latino students and 87.2 percent of White students graduated.

>>28458315
You're a 5'5 monkey boy spic. You should keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>28458315
Spics are much poorer than Italians or Irish.
Furthermore, most Irish and Italians do just aswell as WASPs in America.
>>
>>28458396
That's for ALL black students not black men. For black men the graduation rate is like 48%
>>
>>28457610
Black people are pissed because their testosterone receptors are flooded with androgens 24/7. You'd be stupid and angry 24/7 if you had testosterone up to your balls since 15.
>>
>>28457485
>tfw Jewish
Fuck guys, I'm not rich. I'm really fucking poor. Besides, the most Jewish people I know (orthodox rabbis) are fairly nice people once you get to know them.
>>
>>28458465
>most Irish and Italians do just aswell as WASPs in America.
WASPs are insanely wealthy and actually have more wealth than Jews. Italians are nowhere near rich and the Irish are pretty living in trailer parks
>>
>>28458558
actually niggers are feminine. Women and blacks are naturally violent and angry but there so weak they can only hurt their own kind
>>
File: 234234243.png (45 KB, 706x752) Image search: [Google]
234234243.png
45 KB, 706x752
>>28458570
Sorry for bothering you with this, but in 100% sincerity: 6 million didn't die, there were no gas chambers, and there was no governmental genocide program in Nazi Germany. Here's two solid documentaries on the issue (one is made by a jewish guy). And beneath those links is a link to a proxy that will let you bypass governmental censorship of this information.

David Cole in Auschwitz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQjNs-Ght8s

Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruD4I4f5LkQ

Proxy
http://www.proxfree.com/youtube-proxy.php

If you're not up for a one-hour documentary, here is 5 minute clip of a priest explaining his disbelief in the holocaust legend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6C9BuXe2RM
>>
>>28458578
>Italians are nowhere near rich

u wot? Italians own the most expensive houses in NY/NJ/Long Island/Connecticut/south florida. It took only about 2 or 3 generations of italian immigrants to make more money than WASPS who have been in the US for 100s of years, and those are southern italians. Could you imagine the real ones?
>>
File: t-results.jpg (144 KB, 406x425) Image search: [Google]
t-results.jpg
144 KB, 406x425
>>28458611
No they aren't. Just lol @ you.

Blacks have higher sensitivity to testosterone, produce more testosterone than Whites and have a 3:1 DHT ratio. Literally filled with Testosterone and if you're telling me testosterone doesnt cause aggression you're retarded and know nothing about how the endocrines effect the brain.

>>28458578
WASPs are okay today. This isn't the 50s Anon.
Jews are rich, Italians and the Irish do well. You're just a sad little manlet spic.
>>
>>28458700
*how much the endocrine system influences emotions
>>
>>28458558
I meant to say eye sockets. Damn my fucking fingers.
>>
>>28458656
>It took only about 2 or 3 generations of italian immigrants to make more money than WASPS
citation needed
WASPs are mostly upper class. Bill Gates is an example of a WASP
>>28458700
>if you're telling me testosterone doesnt cause aggression you're retarded and know nothing about how the endocrines effect the brain.
testosterone doesn't make you violent MAOA does. Blacks, like chimpanzees, have low testosterone levels.
>>
>>28458874
Blacks on average have higher testosterone levels than whites, but whatever.
Testosterone level by itself isn't particularly meaningful, because the hormonal system simply doesn't work that simple. Different people have different levels of sensitivity to testosterone. This is partly determined for example by the structure of our Androgen receptor.

The human Androgen receptor has a repeat of three codons, CAG. More copies leads to lower sensitivity to testosterone. Asians tend to have more copies than Europeans, who have more copies than Africans. This contributes to disparities in prostate cancer, among other effects. Less copies of the CAG repeat also leads to a higher risk of acne in men.

Asian men average higher than even blacks in test production, but they habe less of an enzyme that converts testosterone into dihydrotestosterone, so their endocrine system instead just converts their excess test into estradiol. Dihydrotestosterone has a three times greater affinity to the androgen receptor than regular testosterone. One study found:

Serum 3 alpha-androstanediol glucuronide levels (nanomoles per L) were 34.7 +/- 2.4 vs. 19.7 +/- 0.9 (P less than 0.001) for the men and 21.5 +/- 3.2 vs. 9.4 +/- 0.6 (P less than 0.001) for the women, and serum levels of androsterone glucuronide (nanomoles per L) were 179 +/- 26 vs. 107 +/- 7 (P less than 0.01) for the caucasian vs. Chinese men and 173 +/- 23 vs. 81 +/- 9 (P less than 0.001) for the women.

This is confirmed by other studies, which also find that the DHT:T ratio differs between ethnic groups, with Africans having most DHT relative to testosterone, Europeans intermediate, and East Asians the least.

I'd say this basically explains why Black people look so masculine while Asians look so feminine, but you probably won't read any of this because you're retarded.

>>28458874
>Bill Gates

Is an anomaly and is in no way representative of your average, run of the mill WASP.
>>
>>28459060
>note, copied most of that from a previous thread where I sperged on some r/AsianMasculinity dweeb.
>>
>>28458874
Chimps actually have extremely high levels of testosterone. You sure you aren't thinking of Bonobos? You are.
>>
I am so glad I am not a nigger. Would def suicide if I was
>>
File: chief_keef_by_aarpom-d8qjjsm.png (1 MB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
chief_keef_by_aarpom-d8qjjsm.png
1 MB, 4500x4334
>>28457853
https://youtube.com/watch?v=YWyHZNBz6FE
https://youtube.com/watch?v=rpj39Znv0oA
https://youtube.com/watch?v=e2L4fqD980Y
>>
>>28459165
>You sure you aren't thinking of Bonobos
Bonobos are chimpanzees. Both members of the pan genus are considered chimps. Both niggers and bonobos are cowardly, weak, and stupid creatures who can easily be defeated
>>
one time a big nig said he would jump me in to be a blood
>>
>>28459306
>Both niggers and bonobos are cowardly, weak, and stupid creatures who can easily be defeated

*tips*

Point still stands, Blacks are exposed to higher levels of testosterone during development.

>pro tip: Apes and chimps aren't the same thing. An apes can be a chimp or a bonobo, but chimps and bonobos can't be each other. Different species.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.