[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be given one chance at life >be born a semi attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: 157.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
157.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>be given one chance at life
>be born a semi attractive female with slightly above average brain
Ok I can work with this :)
>have aspergers, get retarded over one boy and ruin any chance I ever have of getting hired in my town or being a normal human
>no boy will ever want me again
JUST
>>
File: 1416296954857.png (84 KB, 706x680) Image search: [Google]
1416296954857.png
84 KB, 706x680
>>28457103
PLEASE BE IN LONDON

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
>>
>>28457923
Hey I think you hit on me yesterday too, and I told you yesterday as well that I am
C A N A D A
>>
boys will want you. They'll just be boys like us. For every girl like you, there are 4x as many boys that will be similar to you and some will come around. I wouldn't give up yet.
>>
>people say as soon as you get a man, your problems will go away and you will be happy
>my problem is that I can't get a man
>>
>>28457961
What happened with that boy your got retarded over? Elaboration nation.
>>
>>28457961
What province? I'm in the prairies.
>>
>>28457961
Plz be manitoba please be manitoba
>>
Females can't be robots and you aren't female. R + e repeating!
>>
File: 1415030388275.png (14 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1415030388275.png
14 KB, 500x500
>>28457961
N A T A S H A ?

How the fuck isn't this comment original wtf
>>
>>28457983
I would love a boy like you. That just means I will have to move, and then start meeting people. Both of those things will be really hard because I have never had a job and have zero moneys, so if I moved I would be homeless- not an attractive trait to someone you are trying to impress. The other thing is meeting people, how the fuck does a person do that? Do I just like, walk into a random building or a crowd of people and start talking at them? What if they chuck spears at me? And where do I move to that would be a good place to meet people? Do I go to the local autiam club?
>>
File: 81Ubp8BscEL._SL1451_.jpg (429 KB, 1451x1431) Image search: [Google]
81Ubp8BscEL._SL1451_.jpg
429 KB, 1451x1431
A L B E R T A
L
B
E
R
T
A
>>
>>28458055
Burn baby burn) disco inferno (Burn baby burn) burn that mother down.
>>
>it's a "delusional cunt thinks she can be lonely" episode again
>>
>>28458048
I spelled autism** wrong. Anyway, I know that I would have to set out a plan for myself and get my shit in order before I go trying to date anyone or impress anyone with my personality. I didn't even graduate high school, i am probably the most pathetic person on earth. If I tried to meet a person and tell them about myself and what I do, I would get laughed at and told to fuck off. That's why I am so scared to get a job, its just gonna be a shitty retail gig with a bunch of normie high schoolers STARING ME DOWN GAZING INTO MY SOUL and thinking of me as that "old person they work with who doesn't make eye contact or talk and it probably gonna shoot up a school". Fuck fuck fuck, and I would have to interact with normies all day and handle their money. Nobody would come to my til
>>
>>28458116
Hey are you in Vancouver by any chance?
>>
File: 1459808808201.jpg (331 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
1459808808201.jpg
331 KB, 1000x700
>>28458080
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equalization_payments_in_Canada#Regional_fiscal_disparities_in_Canada
peasant easterner
>>
>>28457995
I dated him for like a year, I actually did a pretty good job hiding my crazy because at that time I was just a little bit whacky with the tendency to get sad sometimes, but I knew talking like an edgelord about my depression would maybe make anyone run for the hills. I at least knew that much. I must have been having an off year, or maybe that was just the age it was supposed to all crash and burn, but my mental health started slipping and I started getting paranoid and jealous and angry. He did this thing with his ex, while technically not cheating, it set me off and I didn't really trust him after that. Plus, not to mention, he had friends and I didn't and I was always jealous of that, not even that they were attractive girls but just that I didn't get to have any friends and why does he get to be so naturally suave and cool? I was bitter. Eventually, it got to the point where we were having a nice moment together and I ruined it by bringing up that girl and he dumped me. I obviously wasn't capable of getting over it as easy as he was, and I was atill sort of in love with him afterward. I think he just liked how easy it was to make me come at his beck and call, I was just really hoping if I showed him my dedication and my patience he would find it endearing and love me more. He didn't love me at all. He has a new gf now. Was I just the practice girlfriend? I know it doesn't matter anymore, I am slowly starting to realize that, but it just hurts some days that I remember I was on top of the earth and I had everything I wanted, and I fucked it all up for myself. Most days I dream of killing myself. I suppose that is what I get though, for being unreasonable and annoying. Some might say it was better to have loved at all, but I would tell them they're an idiot and why the fuck don't they take my burden if they're so eager to love? Fucking dumb idiots, I would rather have been alone forever than ever gone through that.
>>
N
v
A

S C O T I A
>>
And for those of you who are asking, I am from Saskatchewan. Now watch me get no replies after saying that lol
>>
>>28457961
province pls?
>>
>>28458335

>tfw i was dating a girl going through similar depression and insecurity issues as you
>tried to help her because i had been through it a couple years prior myself, as well as seen my friends go through it
>SHE breaks up with me over it
>>
>>28458335
Yeah the only reason I asked is because I knew a qt grill from Canada that posted here but she was even worse than you, just a paranoid, anxious, suicidal wreck. You're not her, though, so bye bye.
>>
>>28458423
She wasn't as qt as me, probably, and I didn't want to date an autistic sperglet retardface like you anyway so bye Felicia
>>
>>28458415
Lmao nice meme bruh. And I am sorry about that, she was a fucking cunt anyway. If I were your gf you would have been treated as a king.
>>
>>28458335
How did you meet him?

original comment
>>
>>28458447
>sperglet
>said the girl with actual aspergers
If you just wanted to vent your feelings about your mediocre life why didn't you just buy a diary to write on, you vapid cunt? The replies in this thread are fucking irrelevant to you. All you want is validation and a little "boo hoo" from some beta cuck who's looking to orbit some other flappy roastie. The fact that you made a thread yesterday as well announcing "I AM HAVE A VAGINAZ XDD" just goes to show how starved you are for attention.
>>
>>28458468
At school. I thought he looked cool, so I messaged him on facebook and sent him a message and HE RESPONDED UGH OMG. I still get anxious and happy thinking about it, about how i actually had a boy like me and give me a chance and want to get to know me. Glory days. Now I'm a hag
>>
>>28458501
>that many buzzwords
My mind refuses to process anything you said because it is just too retarded for me to handle, are you going to kill yourself yet? Otherwise I do not care at all about you or your autistic memewords that you think make you look cool.
>>
>>28458581
>too retarded to understand what i said but still thinks to understand what happens in r9k
I fucking hate you and I rejoice on the fact that your life is as shitty as you make it seem.
>>
>>28458607
Lol back at you bruh. Ur just mad bcuz u don't get to munch on this roast beef ;)( u want me
>>
Bumping because I want you guys to keep talking to me, I like y'all (except that one guy, he can go fuck himself)
I am lonely and bored, every night for me is the same. I just want someone to talk to. How can you guys accuse me of not being lonely when you guys are the ones who make me be alone? I WANT FRIENDS MAYBE
>>
>>28458937
Do you have a kik? I liked hearing your story.
>>
>>28458937
Annoying, attention whore cunt.

It's so pathetic that you feel the need to bathe in easily-attainable, betamale attention like this.

No wonder other girls look down on you and don't want to be friends with you.
>>
>>28458965
Yes, if I post my name here will I get crapped up with spam and people calling me a toasty roasty? Would it be ok if you gave me yours? And I warn you now, my kik erases my conversations for some reason so I am sorry in advance if that does happen
>>
>>28459045
yes thats fine: milos_jt
>>
>>28459023
Who said anything about other girls looking down on me? They always leave me alone for the most part, its a good thing I live in beautiful Canada and not America where you get bullied and shot for deviating from their normie standard of living. Boo hoo. I get along with girls just fine, its the making friends and connecting with people general aspect of life where I fail hard.
>>
>>28459088
Post face pic pls senpai?

Cuckmento oregano
>>
>>28459045
My kik is chodlicker123 or something like that. I know the name is dumb.
>>
>>28459210
Chod or chode? Chad?
>>
>>28459230
It's chodlicker123 not the rest
>>
>>28458335
>I would rather have been alone forever than ever gone through that.

boy oh boy I do know that feeling
at least I can say I tried
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.