[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
North Carolina and surrounding states thread report in robots,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: north_carolina_map.jpg (429 KB, 2058x777) Image search: [Google]
north_carolina_map.jpg
429 KB, 2058x777
North Carolina and surrounding states thread

report in robots, Raleigh here
>>
>>28456820
Keep fighting the good fight against tranny whores
>>
>>28456820
>living in a state that takes away people's civil rights

Literally fuck off and die.
>>
>>28456844
>>28456848
w e w
Probably not going to last much longer now that the feds are involved.
>>
File: raleigh.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
raleigh.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
Please respond to my thread! We used to have so many Raleigh/NC threads before the robot was turned back on.
>>
Shelby here

Got Pat on the text incidentally. Texted him the other day thanking him for his unwavering position on HB2.

Raleigh fucking sucks
>>
>>28457036
Used to drive by that big mural thing all the time at around 1AM going to get cookout from south Wilmington street. Raleigh past midnight was fucking deserted. Only time I actually enjoyed myself.
>>
>>28457137
Driving through and around Raleigh at night is super comfy. It's the only reason I liked taking late classes.
>>
chapel hill here
>>
I've disliked this state ever since I moved here a decade ago.

Charlotte
>>
>>28457360
I've never lived more than 30 minutes where I was born. The state isn't horrible, but I think about moving sometimes.
>>
Gastonia/Kings Mountain here. Just got home from uni in Raleigh a couple of days ago. and KMHS grads browsing tonight?
>>
Question for the NC bros

do you actually like living there? What's so good about it that some other state doesn't do better?

So many northerners move down to NC and I don't get why. I mean it just seems like kind of an "average" state...nothing horrifyingly bad about it, but nothing particularly good about it.

Am I off?

I've been to NC and that was my impression. It's just...there.
>>
>>28457639
The triangle area is amazing desu. Great place for normies starting families, for finding jobs, and for going to Uni. When people talk about moving to NC, they don't mean Appalachia which is a depressed shithole, the area of Fayetteville which is crime, the beaches which are touristy, or the northern stretch which is boring. Everyone comes to the triangle or Charlotte.
>>
File: 1456704090202.png (304 KB, 357x389) Image search: [Google]
1456704090202.png
304 KB, 357x389
Where my 336 nigs at
>>
Raleigh checking in, 919 represent
>>
>>28457604
Are you the robot that always posted in NCSU's YikYak? I used to troll that yak all the time and there was one obvious robot there as well.

TJCA grad tbqh

>>28457639
I like having mountains and beach both in relatively close access.
>>
File: 1459310716123.jpg (98 KB, 430x350) Image search: [Google]
1459310716123.jpg
98 KB, 430x350
tfw 252
>>
>>28457777
I'm a rising sophmore, and I normally just post normie shit and /polo/ memes on yikyak
>>
>>28457935
/pol/*

super oregano comment desu
>>
We UNCC now
>>
>>28457639
NC is cheap. The flipside is that maybe jobs don't pay as well here, but I don't know for sure since I've never had a job.
>>
>>28457319
No unc peeps here?
>>
>>28458038
> I've never had a job.
classic /r9k/
>>
>>28457703

What about Asheville?

Is it just a superficially sexed-up version of East Tennessee or is there really something to it?
>>
>>28458112
It's shitty, but it still attracts a certain type of people.
>>
>>28458136

What type?

I went there for a day and it was just like...IDK. I didn't feel anything about it. Not the worst place I've ever been. About 100 slots away from the best.

Just some regular old town but people were making it a big deal.
>>
>>28456820

You bigots need to let transsexual heroes use the same bathroom as your little 6 year old girls or else you're not gonna get any of the federal bennies, capiche?
>>
upstate sc here. i want to move so bad maybe to charleston or savanna
>>
Missouri reporting in
>>
>>28458159
Basically full of yuppies, hippies, and liberals.
>>
charlotte, here. matthews area. hmu for smoke/drank/wuteva
>>
>>28457720
336 here, no robots live in the rural areas send help
>>
>>28458243
>hmu for smoke/drank/wuteva
this isn't /soc/ you fucking normal scum
>>
knoxville here. i like it
>>
>>28458302
i resend that invitation for you then. youre no longer welcome to party with me. anyone else HMU 28227
>>
I will not be visiting NC until they start treating transgender people with equal respect. This is unacceptable in 2016.
>>
File: Robert_Edward_Lee.jpg (94 KB, 607x898) Image search: [Google]
Robert_Edward_Lee.jpg
94 KB, 607x898
>>28456820
V I R G I N I A
I R G I N I A V
R G I N I A I V
G I N I A R I V
I N I A G R I V
N I A I G R I V
I A N I G R I V
A I N I G R I V

Virginia
>>
>NC bro here to clear up your q's

Why people come here

>Good fucking question. it is pretty gorgeous here, but other than that, not sure. maybe the gals?

Asheville

>Nice place, got hippy dippied pretty hard tho. Vegan is actually a majority there

Do I like it here?

>Ye, it good, senpai. I love the beauty of the outdoors. Winters are a piece of shit tho
>>
>>28458019
I'm a student there too. Going into my third year
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.