[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did conservatism become sanity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1461188918391.png (603 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
1461188918391.png
603 KB, 630x630
Seriously what's the deal?
When I think of conservationism I honestly imagine
>people who beat their kids
>unloving fathers
>instilled racism
>learning not incenitivised
>insane soccer moms
>drug abuse masked by a false glowing exterior
>people who burn magic cards

Honestly what's good about them?
When I picture "liberals" I just picture sane, logical people living regular lives at worst, and people who volunteer a lot at best.

These false bohemians people propagated on these boards as bogey men don't exist, I have never ran into an sjw irl, or any of these other crazy types.

What are your thought's on this and why are these so called conservatives, put on a pedestal
>>
>>28456672
The average soccermom is liberal dumbshit.

A few of them might get preachy about jeebus, but other than that they might as well be libshits.
>>
>>28456672
Stop listening to the libcuck media.

Most conservatives are white and work for a living. In other words, they're the people who keep this country afloat.
>>
>>28456672
Conservatives sometimes go too far; however, nowadays liberals are more commonly radical than conservatives. So while there is nothing wrong with being a liberal or a conservative, people who are radical one way or another tend to be closed minded assholes who can come off as somewhat crazy. At least that's the best explanation I can offer.
>>
>>28456672
>liberals
>sane, logical
kek
>>
>>28456672

If you're political positions can be described by 'liberal' or 'conservative' you are probably a giant fucking idiot.
>>
That's old school conservatism. nu conservatism, also known as the alt-right, started with /pol/ and spread into other places. It's mostly a chan and reddit thing with a few IRL memers like Milo Yiannopoulos and whoever that other dork at UMass was.
>>
File: Racial voting patterns.jpg (88 KB, 634x868) Image search: [Google]
Racial voting patterns.jpg
88 KB, 634x868
>>28456672
Liberals are morons.

Nearly 60% of the white population (average IQ: 100) votes Republican. Whereas 93% of the black population (average IQ: 85) and 71% of the Hispanic population (average IQ: 89) votes Democrat.

Democrats have basically become the party of third worlders and ugly self hating white people

What you're doing is stereotyping conservatives as a crude caricature. Similarly to how someone else with a different mindset might say all liberals are ratty haired street wanderers who visit fortune tellers and pray to Mother Gaia.
>>
>>28456988
>ratty haired street wanderers who visit fortune tellers and pray to Mother Gaia.
Not too far from the truth really. The richer ones are the ones employing the fortune tellers and selling them whatever retard cult shit they consume.
>>
File: 1452719362871.jpg (101 KB, 513x486) Image search: [Google]
1452719362871.jpg
101 KB, 513x486
>>28456672
>These false bohemians people propagated on these boards as bogey men don't exist

And the strawman conservative you described is any more valid?
>>
>>28456988
I love the irony of a racist /pol/tard talking about how conservatives are the smart, enlighttened ones because minorities vote democrat.
>>
>>28457293
True conservatives generally are though. Most Republicans are retarded, though the same can be said about Democrats.
>>
>>28457293

How are facts about average IQ racist?
>>
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 800x658) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 800x658
>>28457293
>muh fee fees

fuck off faggot
>>
>conservatism
>sanity

Conservatives are just ultra-normies who reject reality.

Here's how you make a conservative.
He need to have grown up in a good household. Have no mental illness. Never have been unemployed or struggled with money. Have lots of friends, partners and other confidants. Never struggle through any hardships whatsoever, and now you have a stupid, shallow, privileged asshole lacking any empathy for people beneath them.

Because why would they have empathy? They are so attached to their just world fallacy that anyone who has problems must be because they are lazy.

"You have extreme depression? You're just being lazy. I get sad sometimes too"
"You can't get a job because of your race? What are saying? It's a perfect meritocracy, stop complaining"
"You're homeless? Then why did you choose to be addicted to alcohol. It's all in the mind"

They had everything in their life handed to them. They worked and got exactly what they wanted through luck, so now they believe in "free will" and obnoxiously spout that "just b urself" bullshit.
Conservatives can be quickly "cured" by making them interact with people less fortunate than them so they can see the privileges and disadvantages that shape this world.
>>
>>28456766
I thought they were trailer park fellows who were uneducated, living off the government.
>>
File: 1446657889739.jpg (56 KB, 483x520) Image search: [Google]
1446657889739.jpg
56 KB, 483x520
>>28457606
You sound exactly like any SJW faggot whining about white privilege.
>>
>>28457606
I thought they were from shit homes and tried to cover their asses pretending to be pure.
>>
>>28457606
>liberal one minute
LOL CONSERVATIVES ARE FRIGGIN POOR LOSERS WHO COME FROM DISADVANTAGED WHITE WORKING CLASS COMMUNITIES WHICH IS BAD
>liberal another minut
CONSERVATIVES ARE FRIGGIN RICH ASSHOLES WHO CAN'T EMPATHIZE WITH THE POOR
which is it you retards
>>
>>28456672
>I make huge sweeping generalizations and strawman fallacies about both Conservatives and Liberals
>what's the deal u guys?
>>
>>28457389
>>muh fee fees
Not an argument
>>
>>28457801
pol does it all the time and everyone on this board does, nothing new
>>
>>28456672
>liberals
>treating animals as property
No, fuck them too.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.