[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw that I JUST realized I'm really scared of women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
>mfw that I JUST realized I'm really scared of women
>>
>>28456633
What was your mother and/or sister like Anon?
>>
>>28456842
eh
mom is fine
hate 2/3 of my sisters
>>
>>28456633
Try nofap. The fear goes away
>>
>>28456935
>hate 2/3 of my sisters

Why? Did they bully you?

What I'm getting at really is: Do you think this fear is innate or did you develop it at some point?
>>
>>28457020
Two of them are just complete garbage
I'm pretty sure my problem with women started with my elementary girlfriend, when you think about it, back then she was totally a catch, but problem was we were really young and she really wanted my dick, she once asked me if I knew where babies came from and once told me if I came to her house she'd answer the door naked, but I was smart and didn't even risk looking at her vagina
>>
File: 1453043225119.jpg (67 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1453043225119.jpg
67 KB, 640x640
>tfw scared of everyone
>>
>>28456985
Is this actually true? If so, why?
>>
>>28456633
women are ruthless, entitled pieces of shit and the reason why the world is such a miserable place because they only reward the top 1% of ruthless, entitled men, so people like donald trump breed endlessly while the nietzsches and newtons can not procreate and become the last of their line.

you should be scared of them. recognizing them as the enemy is the first step towards freedom and empowerment.
>>
>>28457246
Increased test
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.