[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tfw fall in love with any girl that talks to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 1feell.png (123 KB, 312x317) Image search: [Google]
1feell.png
123 KB, 312x317
tfw fall in love with any girl that talks to me.
>>
>>28456473
This gets dramatically worse if they show you even more attention.
Why is suicide so fucking difficult?
>>
Except the ones that are as ugly as you, right?
>>
>>28456623
No. It is even worse when you really know how bad they look and you can't stop so you call them your practice gf but they aren't really your gf and just make it fucking stop please
>>
>>28456703
How about you stop being a gigantic pussy and make yourself desirable instead of waiting for them to make a move.

Nobody finds an awkward and timid grown ass man attractive.
>>
>>28456819
>How about you stop being a gigantic pussy and make yourself desirable
how?
>>
post skype and fall in love with me
>>
>>28458352
I'm not OP, but since nobody responded to you memeydreamy on skype
>>
>>28458287
just b urself bruh :^)
>>
I know this feel, loneliness is so bad, any attention from a girl makes me fawn over them. Have to constantly remind myself she isnt interested in me that way
>>
>>28456623
yeah ofc what am i a zoofile to fuck cows?
>>
>>28459454
>I know this feel, loneliness is so bad, any attention from a girl makes me fawn over them
how to stop this?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.