[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be me >particularly depressed today >friends with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1461465654086.jpg (31 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
1461465654086.jpg
31 KB, 442x740
>be me
>particularly depressed today
>friends with oneitis
>she's lesbian
>she offers to kiss me out of pity
>refuse because that would be pathetic

Did I make the right choice? I'm still kv because of this.
>>
does she usually hug you instead? hugs are pretty legit. a kiss would be a bit strange knowing she isn't into you... but girls kiss gay dudes, so you could have just went with it.
>>
You did the right thing

But ask her for a pity fuck instead next time
>>
File: 1462794065411.jpg (84 KB, 500x419) Image search: [Google]
1462794065411.jpg
84 KB, 500x419
>>28456418
would have made you even more pathetic, you made the right choice
>>
>>28456418
Did she mean a kiss on the cheek or lips?
If it was cheek, then yeah you made the right choice since those mean nothing.
If it was lips, then you fucked up. People don't normally make out out of pity
>>
>>28456418
Yes, but the fact that she offered it is a good sign of you not being super messed up
It's also better that she's a lesbian and not dating you (obviously) than her being straight and not dating you, because she doesn't want guys in general.

>>28456499
Listen to the opposite of this. Kiss on the cheek is friendly and cute, kiss on the lips is romantic and would've been awkward/pathetic.
>>
>>28456538
Oneitis implies OP wants to go out with this girl
>friendly and cute =/= relationship
Romantic is exactly what he wants. It's not pathetic if she is the one initiating too
>>
File: 1462433626405.gif (480 KB, 141x141) Image search: [Google]
1462433626405.gif
480 KB, 141x141
dont worry OP, you did the right thing!
>>
>>28456588
she's a lesbian, lol
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.