[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of these two lonely little jewboys from Queens?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 225x225
What does /r9k/ think of these two lonely little jewboys from Queens?
>>
>>28456357
Bretty gud.

>I HAVE MY BOOKS
>AND MY POETRY TO PROTECT MEEE
>>
>>28456357
In high school my best friend and I were hugely into them, so much so that we performed one of their songs in a talent show "as" them (we bore a vague resemblance).

Still love their music though I don't listen to it so often anymore. "America" remains a favourite and feels just as trippy to me now as it ever did.
>>
>>28456357
not nearly as cool as Hall & Oates
>>
>>28457039
Family man detected
>>
>>28456357
They suck ass Paul simon is an over hyped unoriginal Autist and Garfunkel is full mongoloid
>>
>>28456357
Literally who gives a fuck about Garfunkel, but Paul Simon is one of my top artists. Graceland and Rhythm of the Saints are masterpieces.
>>
i think they're mostly shit other than some of their hit songs

paul simon is a complete douchebag too, so fuck him
>>
>>28456357
queens represent
>>
Whats with you fag boi's hating on Paul Simon? What bad has he ever done?

Graceland and Rhythm of the Saints are two of the best albums ever made.
>>
>>28457242
>Graceland and Rhythm of the Saints are masterpieces OF CULTURAL APPROPRIATION!!!!

Seriously, fuck that unoriginal fucker for stealing other cultures music.
>>
>>28457308
I would fucking punch you IRL bro I swear on me mum.
>>
I've been listening to Simon and Garfunkel a lot while listening to my dead ex's spotify.
Pretty good, thanks Rachel.
>>
>>28457242
Garfunkel seemed quieter and more humble to me, atleast after they became popular. Plus grate voice
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.