[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw your parents admit they don't love you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 1462088643845.jpg (7 KB, 248x250) Image search: [Google]
1462088643845.jpg
7 KB, 248x250
>tfw your parents admit they don't love you
>>
Fuck them then. They did nothing for you, so why do anything for them?

You'll have the last laugh when they need to be taken care of in their 70s/80s and you tell them to fuck off. They'll die a miserable and possibly painful death knowing they should've appreciated their own child more
>>
I'm not worth other people's honesty
>>
>>28456404
No, they'll be fine with my older brother taking care of them, I'm literally just the fuck up black sheep.
>>
File: 1448261103319.png (19 KB, 180x158) Image search: [Google]
1448261103319.png
19 KB, 180x158
What kind of parents don't love their child regardless of how they turned out? I'm sorry OP, I can't take that feel away.

>>28456480
Everyone is, anon. I didn't realize how much I lie until I started analyzing the things I say. They aren't even outright lies, more like distorted representations of truth if that makes sense. Half-truths. People would be right to second guess me or brand me a liar.
>>
>>28456576
actions have consequences my good man.
>>
>>28456312
Oh shit anon. That sucks.

Fuck them and live a life without them. If they don't love you, they're not worth it.
>>
>>28456824
Not if they have a safety net anon.
>>
>feel when abusive mom who told you to kill yourself, that you're ugly, that she loves her pets more than you and wishes you'd never been born, even though your not neet and moved out young
>tfw dad remarried and started a new family and when his last kid was in the womb got so excited bragging to you that it might finally be a boy and he could finally have a real son
>>
>>28456993
Holy shit your parents are such massive cunts it's almost comical

How did you respond? I'd probably blurt out a "fuck you too, dad" without even realizing it. My dad tried to pull that shit with me and I basically rejected it and let it slide right off me. He disowned me and tried to make this huge theatrical deal out of it, and I was just like, dude I don't care you're not my dad either.

Was actually pretty peaceful after that desu
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.