[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want some marijuana
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: marijuana-christmas-meme-5.jpg (32 KB, 292x395) Image search: [Google]
marijuana-christmas-meme-5.jpg
32 KB, 292x395
Been 7 months since I've smoked any, and almost 2 years since I stopped smoking it habitually. Being high was the only time i could peacefully immerse myself in my little robot world of vidya, movies, shows without feeling any shame of wasting my life away.

I can only smoke weed by myself. In order to get high with any other people I have to be drunk too. Smoking with anyone without drinking too sets my nerves on fire. Literally can't even look anyone in the eye. And it was always such a pain in the ass getting weed because I'd have to go through a bunch of normies to get some- and usually get stuck smoking for 3 hours with people I've never met before, sometimes shady as fuck, as I nervously pass them a blunt with shaky hands. With friends I knew pretty well, I still wanted to just grab my weed and go home, but I would feel guilty like I'm just using them for weed, so we'd smoke for a few hours in a freezing garage that's uncomfortable as hell.
How the fuck do some normies stay high day in and day out for pretty much their whole lives?

Getting high alone is the only way I can put whatever is bothering me behind me for good, but getting weed is so tiresome and irritating.
>>
File: 1416289927712.png (109 KB, 500x369) Image search: [Google]
1416289927712.png
109 KB, 500x369
If you're telling me you're too lazy to get high you're fucking up badly.
>>
Just imagine if weed were legal.

You could just grow pot all day and just be stoned until you eventually died.
>>
>>28456595
you cant do it legal or not
>>
Try getting a lot so you won't have to go through that as much but you're on your own when it comes to keeping those connects.
>>
>>28456192
I'm in pretty much the exact boat as you...its been kinda nice I got some solid work being able to pass a piss test. But yeah I get too anxious to smoke unless drunk
>>
>>28456192
I can say I kind of been through something similiar. I quit smoking weed because it made my anxiety and laziness worse but hell was it fun spending it alone (idk maybe weed isn't just for me). before I bought weed I would just mooch of my friends and I would feel like I dont fit in with them at all, like I would feel concious of every little thing I say and I was afraid of saying something retatrded and get judged by them so I ended up buying weed and smoking it by myself. It was the best, I would wait till my parents are asleep (this was 2 years ago I dont live with them anymore) then go blaze in my room and I would Sesh, watch a movie, sesh some more, play some vidya, munch some food and top it off by jerking it to some pr0nz. did that for half a semester at school and some friends started to notice how introverted I was becoming so I stopped.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.