[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Making it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: 1459433298877.jpg (67 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1459433298877.jpg
67 KB, 420x420
Any tips for making it, lads? I'm not as down as the other robots, but I'm definitely on a slippery slope. Some anon posted wonderful words of wisdom about not being afraid of failure, I just need a bit more of a push
>>
File: 1460868983030.jpg (7 KB, 170x75) Image search: [Google]
1460868983030.jpg
7 KB, 170x75
>>28456158
>Some anon posted wonderful words of wisdom about not being afraid of failure
>"just dont be afraid xd"
>>
don't be a nigger and get a job, support yourself so your parents won't forget about you. In the last 3 years I went from browsing wizardchan to trading stocks as a hobby and buying precious metals on a whim
>>
Just remember that it's your life. A much pressure as society puts on you to earn more, buy a big house, have a trophy wife and beautiful picket fence children, the fact of the matter is that's not what many people want. It's an idea thats been sold to them. My advice to you is to find your spot in the world, your little haven where you can be content with your life. If you need inspiration just look at stoners on twitter, they work at starcucks and will probably amount to nothing, but they sure as hell are happy.
>>
>>28456224
You had to be there to see it as it was quite the story
>>
>>28456158
There is no such thing as making it if you're passed the point of no return. When zyzz was a skeleton he was still getting a lot of female attention. A good test is to think about your last week. If a qt girl was truly eager to have a conversation with you or texted you first at least once in the last week you are salvageable. If not there really is no point just rip off that bandaid. It's like making a sculpture from styrofoam instead of marble
>>
File: cage laugh.gif (1 MB, 320x173) Image search: [Google]
cage laugh.gif
1 MB, 320x173
Legit LMAO. "Making it" is a fucking myth.

Every wondered why 4chan ALWAYS posts the EXACT SAME FUCKING story of zyzz as an example of "making it"? BECAUSE THERE'S LITERALLY NOBODY ELSE.

FACE IT, it's not your fucking WORK that matters, it's your GENETICS. It's a fucking BRUTAL reality, having to accept this, I agree 100%, but it's the WAY IT IS.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.