[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>one chance at life >6'3, white, muscular, decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: pepe_shotgun.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
pepe_shotgun.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
>one chance at life
>6'3, white, muscular, decent face, at university
>friendless KV
>permanent beta mindset
>zero self esteem
>don't even know how I can "improve" myself at this point

I'm done. Just kill me.
>>
>>28456054
>KV
>Not KHHV

Normie fucking scum.
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 782x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 782x782
>>28456054
Well if everything else is fine, then you just have to improve your personality
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 750x1334
Don't do it OP.
If you don't want to live, just fuck around with your life while you have it; if there was a girl you didn't have the balls to ask out, just do it. Think of it as if you have zero consequences, and just start doing the shit you've never had the courage to do.
>>
Hey OP,

I'm 6'4, decent face

no uni, work full time at walmart and am khhv with permanent beta mindset and no friends

I fucked up worse than you. You still have a chance because you're actually in college.
>>
>>28456107
this, just do some shit that you think will totally fuck your shit up like:
>talk to random people/girls
>ask some qt out
>act super confident
literally just go crazy and if it doesn't improve after 6 months, then you can kill yourself
>>
File: image.jpg (166 KB, 750x840) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166 KB, 750x840
Could be worse.
You could be me.
>at uni
>5'7", but work out everyday
>went to nationals at age 17 for powerlifting
>225 hang clean
>375 bench press
>chicks don't even notice you because you're short

I lift for chicks, but the chicks want height- not gains
>>
>>28456094
Every time I hang out with normalscum they just piss me off. Generally everywhere I've gone normies have tried to make me feel included, grills have crushed on me in the past, but I just can't stand them, I don't even know what it is. My only real friends since high school have been an autismo and another KV.
>>
>>28456230
>lifting for girls
Bro
>>
>>28456262
Yeah I know it's sad. But I started in high school when all I ever did was play vidya, and I tried to get girls that way. It ended up feeling good to get big and I stuck with it. As Arnold Schwarzenegger said "there is no better feeling than the Pump. The feeling you get when your skin gets tight is amazing, it's better than cumming in a woman. I cum at my house, I cum in the gym- I am cumming day and night!"
>>
>>28456230
That's awesome man, I was really into powerlifting for some time but I fucked my back up, so couldn't squat/dl for a while and just dropped it. I just stick to around 200-205lbs these days and try to keep my physique looking decent.
>>
File: milfador.jpg (235 KB, 1051x1416) Image search: [Google]
milfador.jpg
235 KB, 1051x1416
>6'6
>muscular
>no self esteem
>beta mindset

but atleast
>got STEM degree today
>not KHV
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Just keep lifting and staying in shape and fuck around with Tinder or something, you're gonna make it I believe in you anonkun.
>>
>>28456236
>tfw you will never have a life where you would hang out with normies and/or girls

>tfw even people who identify as robots all have more social contact than you
>>
>>28456399
At least I'll always have vidya and 4chan lmao.
>>
>>28456392
holy shit, i need to stick my dick in those boobs
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.