[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
guys how can I train myself to improve my recovery time or whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 269.png (151 KB, 312x398) Image search: [Google]
269.png
151 KB, 312x398
guys how can I train myself to improve my recovery time or whatever it is after I ejaculate?

I want to be able to keep going for as long as physically possible (for masturbating of course) and after climax my dick is dead, I try to keep going but get nothing. Luckily my libido is the same since high school, even with frequent masturbation, it's just my dick stops before me
>>
I dont think theres a way to train that OP. I know for me it just depends on how aroused I am. During highschool I was able to jerk off and cum like 6 times in a row playing artificial academy with all my waifus. I think Stimulation, and watching multiple women makes your body think it needs to keep going to impregnate as many qts as possible.

I think this is tied solely to your libido. Theres a lot of pseudo science attached to libido, so dont get fooled anon.
>>
>>28456061
Really? In high school I had the same problem I do now, I tried to masturbate twice in a row once, came the first time, cleaned up, and got hard again but this time didn't cum for about an hour, so I wouldn't really call it a row.

I was thinking more of conditioning, as in my dick is conditioned to be done because I used to go once then clean up right after
>>
bump, just looking for other input on this
>>
>>28456032
usually takes me 20-30 minutes senpai
>>
>>28456032
Magnesium supplement
>>
My dick usually feels sore after jerking off. It physicially hurts fapping twice a day. It takes me at least 24h to recover. I masturbate 2-3 times a week, mostly out of boredom.
>>
>>28456061
>watching multiple women makes your body think it needs to keep going to impregnate as many qts as possible.

This is true actually, male refractory period reduces proportional to the number of women immediately available and willing to have sex.

A guy in bed with say, four women, is going to be able to have sex to completion with each of the four women, quicker than one guy is able to have sex with one woman four times.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.