[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: Screen Shot.png (167 KB, 1033x521) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot.png
167 KB, 1033x521
>Post a thread with a pic of a hot girl in yoga pants
>Autistic rage fest ensues
>575 posts of incoherent chest beating, shit flinging autism

Notable quote:
>If women want a stable civilization, then they must be willing to date even the most repulsive man, in order to ensure his loyalty to this society.

>>28441482

Is this for real? Are you really this far gone?
>>
File: Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Frog-Meme-07.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>28455828
This:

->If women want a stable civilization, then they must be willing to date even the most repulsive man, in order to ensure his loyalty to this society.

was an all-time classic.

My sides.
>>
>>28455828
>complains about autism
>is autistic enough to read a huge thread just to pull out a cringey post

You'll fit in just fine around here anon.
>>
>>28456069
More likely he just picked the first one he saw

That thread is a mess
>>
>>28455828 (OP)
>Notable quote:
>If women want a stable civilization, then they must be willing to date even the most repulsive man, in order to ensure his loyalty to this society.

Yes, it was a silly idea, rationally speaking. I acknowledge that. And yet it still points to a very authentic affect, and suggests a very real hurt.

The woman in question wants to be desired, and so she wears clothing to that end. Yes, the ostensible reason is comfort or some such thing, and yet sweat pants are comfortable as well.

So, said woman wants to be desirable. And there is nothing wrong with that! Human beings want to be desirable to each other, and I would be the last to lodge claims of "whore" against any woman who wants what any person wants.

The anger and resentment arises from the fact that there are some men whose gaze, whose desire, is automatically considered offensive and repulsive. Not because of the desire, but because of the one who desires. Said woman wants to be desired by men; but only some. Those from whom a lustful gaze is considered offensive is by default, not a man. He has no right to want what people want, and the message is clear: he is not worthy of considering himself a person.

No, the monsters are expected to cast their eyes down and away, lest their existence offend. Let them breathe in sulphur; their lungs aren't worthy of air. The monsters are tolerable insofar as they neuter themselves, surrender their humanity. Now, this is all well and good for the healthy and normal human beings, but it places the monster in a very painful position.

However, far be it from me to suggest anyone have any sympathy for the devil, or to be sensitive to his pain.

Thank God for Hell, that distant place all the ugly and nasty things are confined to. Otherwise we may actually have to look a monster in the eyes and recognize something like humanity.
>>
File: 1445557435458.jpg (112 KB, 716x960) Image search: [Google]
1445557435458.jpg
112 KB, 716x960
>>28456520
The problem comes from all of the "we all equal" brainwashing that kids are bombarded with from day one. Objectively genetically inferior people are constantly told that they are just as entitled as objectively superior people. So of course they are going to believe these ridiculous claims. Then they get angry when reality hits them like a freight train and blame women for just following their natural genetic code like any great program is supposed to do.

YOU weren't on the top of the social heirarchy formed within the unique and non-repeatable high school experience, which permanently branded you with disapproval from girls who didn't care about you when they were at their most authentic. CHAD was craved in high school by dozens of girls, which only solidified his incredible high school experience and optimistic outlook on life.
>>
>>28455828

Most of us are fucking pissed about being required to occupy they lowest rung of the social ladder and getting attacked if we breathe one word of discontent.

There's a fury that's building from men who were lied to and marginalized for their entire lives. A fire is rising.
>>
File: 1458171950637.jpg (18 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1458171950637.jpg
18 KB, 184x184
>>28455828
>because you dont agree with society makes you repulsive

nice, epic. you proud of that one?

have you tried another board? maybe facebook even? fuck off. fuck off forever
>>
>>28455828
I don't give a fuck about yoga pants, but it annoys me how dishonest women are about why they wear them. They know damn well they wore them for the attention, same with extremely short skirts/shorts, or shirts with tons of cleavage. I'm certainly not complaining, but it's such a foolish thing to say "I just wore this because its hot" like come the fuck on
>>
File: 1441246868036.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1441246868036.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>28455828

>mlady mlady
>tips fedora
>whiteknighting on r9k

nice blogpost. Kys, faggot.
>>
This just in, /r9k/ is full of bitter autists who blame women/Chad for their shortcomings

More at 11
>>
>>28455828
>>28456734

The problem is the deception involved, not necessarily the fact that she's trying to be sexy.

A lot of what women do to be sexy or noticed is impractical, like high heels, but you can't have a rational discussion with them when problems arise out of this impractical stuff because she won't admit to the real reason she's doing it in the first place.

This just creates an ongoing, ever-reaching mistrust. And since the original problem doesn't get solved, it becomes a whole other problem. Like women claiming A/C in the offices are sexist because she's fucking cold all the time. Well when you wear fabric that's really thin and more focused on comfort and sexiness rather than on being practical, you get this problem. But instead of her going "I should put a shirt on" it's "OFFICE IS SEXIST" and we all suffer for it.
>>
>>28455828
I wonder if they're actually comfortable.
>>
File: tumblr_n5jd0lMjtl1rfwfq9o1_500.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n5jd0lMjtl1rfwfq9o1_500.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>28456734
Holy fuck and you people wonder why women don't like you
>>
File: 1462835961056.jpg (239 KB, 647x1080) Image search: [Google]
1462835961056.jpg
239 KB, 647x1080
Everytime single time.

make this comment original
>>
>>28457489

Good point. What can a man possibly say when confronted with the fat fedora guy meme, especially when the image comes courtesy of tumblr?
>>
>>28456734
new favorite trip. pretty spot on
>>
>>28457489
Not really, most of us are 100% aware of why, we just can't stop thinking things instantly
>>
File: 1453126128218.jpg (50 KB, 398x431) Image search: [Google]
1453126128218.jpg
50 KB, 398x431
>>28456734
You make good points about how undesirable men are expected to minimize themselves and become invisible but your prose is a bit too ambitious and it winds up stilted.

A very good post though, I'm impressed.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.