[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus Christ, I grew up to be the socially normal and well adjusted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1462408440565.jpg (52 KB, 640x800) Image search: [Google]
1462408440565.jpg
52 KB, 640x800
Jesus Christ, I grew up to be the socially normal and well adjusted one while my older brother turned into a massive NEET. I don't browse here often, I mostly browse Reddit and /pol/ sometimes but like, it's sad to watch. My older brother had a really hard life and I was such a dick to him and watching what happened to him sucks. Granted, it could be worse - a lot worse - but it still bothers me the way he acts. Can I get any advice? I'll post more if you really want me to.
>>
>>28455649
Tell us more, robro.
>>
>>28455679

He's like in his 20s and has a shit ton of anime posters in his room. It's fucking autistic. He use to not always be like this, he just started watching anime and slowly got more into it to the point where it ate him. I fucking hate anime. It's cringy bullshit and I watched it destroy his life. The reason I say it's not so bad is because he is in university and has a job so it's not like he's some loser in my parent's basement wasting away. But he's kinda socially awkward and cringey. He was bullied a lot, I mean Christ, even I picked on him - but I regret it so much. Fuck dude. I don't know how to tell him to just grow the fuck up. We don't have a great relationship, we never really hung out. I just want him to be happy, but at the same time, not be autistic. For Christ sake, he liked a Loli pic on FB and everyone saw it, even family. I mean how the fuck are you that disconnected?

Anime is for retards, I swear to God. Anyone who says otherwise is a gay retarded faggot. I'm so mad now.
>>
What's even worse is that I'm popular and hang out with the people who probably would've ended up bullying him. I legit turned into a Chad. I feel fucking terrible.
>>
>>28455815
>my older brother turned into a massive NEET
>he is in university and has a job

That word does not mean what you think it means. Also, sounds like you should just leave him be if he's happy with how he is.
>>
>>28455649
If he has a job, is in school, and is happy, then leave him alone. Maybe talk to him more, but you're acting like a child calling anime "retarded bullshit for faggots", especially when 3/4 of the people here watch anime.
>>
>>28457022
>but you're acting like a child calling anime "retarded bullshit for faggots", especially when 3/4 of the people here watch anime.

But anime is retarded bullshit for retarded faggots and the fact that 75% of /r9k/ likes it is as concrete proof you could ask for. It's no coincidence so many useless weaboo pedo NEET parasites that will die cocooned in their hovels all watch anime.
>>
>>28455649
>browses /pol/
>socially normal

Thats not how this works
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.