[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This woman breaks down your door and demands you respect women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: gun_woman.jpg (12 KB, 350x258) Image search: [Google]
gun_woman.jpg
12 KB, 350x258
This woman breaks down your door and demands you respect women or she will blow your brains out. What do you do?
>>
File: If only you knew.jpg (90 KB, 615x314) Image search: [Google]
If only you knew.jpg
90 KB, 615x314
I sit back and have myself a jelly doughnut.
>>
tell her "nudes or gtfo"
>>
"Good joke."

And then she shoots me and I can finally just die. I win.
>>
>>28455529
Rejoice as I am freed from this existential nightmare
>>
Grab the gun, and shoot myself.
She probably wouldnt do it right, so I will teach her how
>>
>>28455529
"Hey, has anyone ever told you, you have pretty cute eyes?"
>>
Overpower her with my overwhelming, masculine strength
>>
>>28455598
They're transplants!
>>
>>28455529
"Oh, just in time. I was about to hang myself from my ceiling fan but that gun would work SO much better."
>>
>>28455529
Just tell her shes a whore so I can finally die
>>
I have 2 guns next to me and I'm a retired Marine. Also I have reinforced steel plated doors. IF somehow she broke down my door, I would Mozambique her before her gun is even pointed at me.
>>
>>28455529
>laugh on her face
>get shot
>finally, sweet release
>>
>>28455626
"Well you have a great taste in transplants then ;)"
>>
>>28455665
>Laugh on her face
>on her face
>on
Do you mean "in?"
>>
>>28455529
I tell her that I will respect women. But as soon as she turns away, I grab her and make sweet sweet love to her.
>>
"I doubt you know how to even use that thing"
>>
You shoot me I win

You pussy out and I still win
>>
>>28455529

pee my pants and start crying for mommy
>>
>>28455529
I shit in my pants and run away to my escape emergency room which is barred up from top to bottom with metal and all types of shit.
>>
>>28455529
Kick her in the cunt and reach for her gun in one fell swoop. Then I would knock her on the ground and pull her arm behind her back while holding her down with my knee. Then I'd say, "I could break your arm right now if I wanted but I won't because you're a girl."
>>
>>28455529
*whips out dick*

Pic looks like eva green.
>>
I laugh.

After she misses I then anally rape her and tell her she couldn't even point and shoot at close range. After I cum I hold her at gun point and make her suck the melange of shit, blood, and cum of my dick. Extra funny because it's her own gun I'm using.
>>
>>28455618

>HURRR GRRR I AM MANNNNN
>shoots in head
>SUCK MY FEMINISSSSMMMMMM
*stuffs roast down your throat*
>>
>>28455529
Laugh as she inevitably misses
>>
Sorry. I've tried and failed at that already. Do what you gotta do
>>
Hit W and throw up my wind wall.
>>
>>28455792

Orrrrr she could rip your dick off and rape you with it!
>>
>>28455990

I seriously doubt her loose asshole is nearly strong enough to rip off my dick. She's going to just take it until I'm finished and make her clean me up to my satisfaction before I send her on her merry way.
>>
>>28455529
Tell her that I will respect women, and when she leaves, I go back to disrespecting women. It's that simple. If she comes back again I repeat the process.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.