[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
girlfriend hurting general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: smmugpepe.png (260 KB, 563x542) Image search: [Google]
smmugpepe.png
260 KB, 563x542
who here /likestohurthisgirlfriend/?

I was told that my dislike of women would disappear once I got a girlfriend, but soon enough, I was so disgusted that I became even more hateful of women, now I make my gf suffer for her sins. I think of you guys when I do it, if I had listened to you I might not have been as deep in this mess as I am now.
For the record I don't physically harm her, I'm far more painful.
I like to make her feel immese guilt for what she's done, telling her that she's a backstabber, and that I trusted her so much etc lmao. I know it sounds pretty faggy to act like I'm so hurt, but it's partially true and the ends justify the means.

this thread is for trading tips and encouragement
>>
File: Made+to+pleasepng.png (513 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
Made+to+pleasepng.png
513 KB, 768x1024
>>28455320
I haven't physically hurt her, but once I rubbed her while she said no, kek.
I also convinced her the time I stuck my finger up her ass was an accident
>>
I know some of you fgts have gfs
>>
I just saw a picture of us kissing on my desk and now I feel like a monster, I think she's the most precious thing in the world.
the last thing I said to her was that I was going to masturbate to thinking about raping her, I'm truly something bad
>>
>we have gf's

lel. if we had gf's do you think we'd have all this free time, nigaaaaa?
>>
>>28455999
I'm in a ldr, when we next meet she doesn't want us to have sex, but it's going to happen anyway
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.