[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Smoked countless doobies but still can't properly roll one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (18 KB, 250x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18 KB, 250x300
Smoked countless doobies but still can't properly roll one
>>
>>28455213
It's easy as shit.

>protip: roll with the filter already in it
>>
practice, also roll with a filter or just buy cones, but really just sit down and practice your ass off
>>
>>28455276
What this guy said too. Practice practice practice, you're not wasting weed, only papers.
>>
I can roll amazing blunts but cant even start to roll a joint, I'm white too.
>>
Try it with a dollar bill, I can roll them just fine that way. I can't eek one out freehand for the life of me. Google is your friend on this one, I don't know how to properly articulate how to do it. Practice with pouch tobacco if you have to, that's how I got good.
>>
>>28455213
I use a pipe fampai
>>
I find its easy to roll say an empty bill tightly. But when it's joint paper with weed I can only roll it tightly from the mouthpiece to about halfway.
>>
I always see people leaving a little empty spot between the tobacco and the filter. Why is this
>>
>>28455213
Keep trying senpai, aint nothing like the sense of satisfaction when you roll your first perfect one
>>
I always wonder how badly you get ripped off when you buy machine rolled vs roll them yourself
>>
>>28455213
Just rip a strip of paper and use it as a filter

You roll the joint paper around the filter to shape it a bit and you use it to form the entire length when you put the weed in
>>
joints are gay, use glass
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.