[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USE YOUR POWERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: 1457380905490.gif (1020 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
1457380905490.gif
1020 KB, 500x373
It's true. You HAVE the power to be anything, and do anything. You have it. Autism and all these non existent illnesses like depression or anxiety are just made up, from YOU.

There is an struggle in you, a fight between your ego and your true self.

But the cool thing is, it isn't really a fight, it's like a movie that you watch every day play off in your head.

Nothing stops you, from going out right now, to work out, to shit on how you look.

You are the only person alive, the others are just NPCS with that you can talk and do things.

Now stop being a faggot and do everything you want, because you can do it.

Stop crying, stop having emotions, it's all in your head.

NOW GO AND LIVE THE LIFE GO GO NOW ANON ;(

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
The problem is OP, I don't really WANT to do anything. Oh, so I have the power to do what I want? Well I don't know what I want so I'm just going to stay in bed forever
>>
>>28455205
>t. Someone who's never had any of the mental bullshit mentioned
>>
>>28456092
why are you here then

do you like fapping to suffering?
>>
Also, you may think you are giving a motivational speech but you just come across as extremely patronising. You're telling these people that their grief, their abysmal pain is nothing. And as much as I'm sure they would like that to be true, they know it isn't because it hurts so much. Your speech only applies to a small portion of the depressed and youll find none of those here
>>
>>28456092
>>28456161
>I'm content and happy with my current lifestyle
>NO THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE YOU CANNOT BE HAPPY BY A NON ORDINARY LIFE STYLE YOU CAN ONLY BE HAPPY BY WHAT I CONSIDER TO BE RIGHT!!!
>>
>>28455205
>having a lack of brain chemicals isn't real
Everything psychological is simultaneously biological idiot.
>>
>>28456161
It's not that I enjoy what I'm doing, its that I don't enjoy anything at all. There is nothing I wake up to and think "I want to do this today" and there has not been a time in the past 5 years where I have felt joy. If I knew what I wanted them maybe the circumstances would be different, I think maybe this post would apply to me, but I don't know what I want. So what can I do?
>>
>>28455205
He's going all out.jpg
>He's baiting really hard for this
You been spotted. /thread were done here normal faggot.
>>
>>28455205
This motivated me... for about 3 seconds. Thanks anon.
>>
>>28456092
ok then dummy just don't bitch when you get nowhere and die alone
>>
>You HAVE the power to be anything, and do anything

I don't have the power to hear or walk.
>>
>Autism and all these non existent illnesses like depression or anxiety are just made up, from YOU.

Thanks bro, I knew it all along. I feel way better already!
We should print out and staple this post to every unemployment office and hospital we know. All these poor people who think they're sick but actually aren't... I feel bad for them.
>>
>>28456092
You didn't choose to be here and or your parents never gave consent for you to be here anon. You are a victim.
>>
File: 1462105186737.jpg (213 KB, 1007x609) Image search: [Google]
1462105186737.jpg
213 KB, 1007x609
Everyone procrastinates and has days where they don't care, but I have no pity for people who don't pull their share.
>>
File: Thisisbait.png (65 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
Thisisbait.png
65 KB, 625x626
>>28456336
>worth being muted over this
>>
>>28455205
So basically just beeeee urself
>>
>>28456275
Wasn't going to.
>>
>>28456320
And yet knowledge of this changes nothing. I don't care if it's my fault or not, I'm fucked either way
>>
>>28456336
>Someone who wants to be liked but doesn't try to make himself look good is just self centered
Wrong it makes the person not give a filying fuck what you think or feel about me. Feels good to know i didn't judge you but you did me for petty reasons humans are disgusting really.
>People are 90% looks
Wrong people are 100% looks and how much gain you get from being with them. If you have nothing your trash as far as society is concerned.
>The fact is id they look like shit on the outside they're usually shit on the inside
Vile and cruel at it's finest! i wish we had more cunts such as yourself around after all judging for petty reasons simply because you don't like them a certain way makes them shit.

I'm very called i decided to call bullshit when i see it. I don't play the bullshit game i am more human then all of you combined. Enjoy your life i want no part of it. Come to me when you grow up and or be better humans your all trash.
>>
>>28456475
Works for me senpai.
>>
i feel to disillusioned towards reality and jaded towards my fellow man to do anything other than complain about it on the internet and rot away at a miserable 9 - 5 job.

i would give anything to be one of the countless people partaking in their own optimist fantasy movie starring themselves. nothing can help anyone on this board because we are too smart for our own good and that's the simple truth, as stupid as robots can seem i 100% believe that the root of our pain is a realistic perception of reality and how terrible it is
>>
>>28456637
I'm slightly jealous to be honest
And don't call me senpai
>>
>>28456747
I agree, and I'll back this point up by saying that you don't have to be smart to be aware of reality. You could be the dumbest tit in America and yet still be painfully aware of your own existence far more than most of the population.
>>
>>28455205
I want to leave this world and go to another plane full of music, fairy magic, crazy technology, whimsy and mutual respect between all organisms involved.

Any tips?

>Autism and all these non existent illnesses like depression or anxiety are just made up, from YOU.
Gotta agree with you there, for the most part.
>>
>>28456611
>tldr fag gets mad because he's too lazy to floss his teeth and clip his nails
>>
>>28456938
Turns out OP was the autistic one all along
>>
>>28455205
Can i become a girl
>>
>>28456611
Someone figured it out.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.