[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the weirdest thing you've had a girl confess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 0.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
What's the weirdest thing you've had a girl confess to you?

>ive slept with 200+ men but i swear im clean
>>
>girls talk to me
fuck off normie
>>
>>28454898
Her weight randomly. 6 foot tall bitch looking cumworthy at 200 lbs.
>>
My step sister detailing the night she got fucked by 9 guys in a row. She was 16 at the time.

Thank god I didn't have to live with her, I couldn't handle that amount of crazy all the time. All 3 of my step sisters were fucked up. Dad remarried into a pure white trash family, the poor desperate bastard. RIP Dad.
>>
>>28454898

> I cry daily
> I've assaulted a police officer before
> I fucked your drug dealer.

All separate women. Two are friends one is someone I fucked a while ago.
>>
This one bitch had prominent labia minora, a roastie if you will. She said it's genetic and not from fucking a billion different guys. I laughed the whore out of the bedroom.
>>
>>28455741
>people will fall for this bait
>>
>>28455411
>My step sister detailing the night she got fucked by 9 guys in a row. She was 16 at the time.

Disowned
>>
>>28455773
Floppy pussy haver detected
>>
>>28455411
Did he died from regret?
>>
>>28455803
I don't have to see them ever again, thank god

>>28455840
Obesity and regret
>>
The queen Stacy at my school told me that she and a friend pissed on the first base of the local baseball park while drunk, and then went to the practice the next day and watched kids dive headfirst into their piss plate

She thought it was hilarious
>>
>>28454898
>>>/soc/

fuck right off nigger
>>
Not so much as weirdest, but weird and rage inducing all the same.

Basically, she cheated on her boyfriend with his friend, her boyfriend finds out about this yet still wants to be with her, then she goes off to do it a few more times with his knowledge, then stops.

They still stay together despite all of this, now the boyfriends friend is going to live with them because apparently their current room mate is shit. When I asked why the hell her boyfriend is okay with all this, she said that he was "very mature" and that she respected him for understanding her "mistake" while making note he didn't let her off lightly because he was angry for a while, and that they were all over it.

I just couldn't believe what I was hearing, it's even worse because she went over to suck him off, she wasn't even getting anything out of it, so she was going out to gag on this guys dick only to go home and kiss her boyfriend.
>>
>>28455887
>Obesity and regret
>tfw only in my mid-20's and this is already looking like my fate
>keep telling myself that I won't get desperate and cuck myself into some shitty marriage with some cunt who's desperate for a free pass
>>
>I've fucked my dog
At least 8 women have told me this.
Fucking disgusting
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.