[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I just found out men shouldn't wear white socks What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 231x218
>I just found out men shouldn't wear white socks

What else have I been doing wrong?
>>
>>28454862
Don't wear sneakers, wear fancy shoes or boots
Shoes & watch are the first thing woman look at as indicators of wealth

Have a good fit in your clothing

Always keep your fingernails well groomed

Know if you snore or not

Always know where to take a girl to eat, don't bother asking her

Don't ask her what music stations she likes, just put on your own
>>
>>28454914
What kind of boots? What color?

Jesus Christ, I knew I was autistic but not this autistic
>>
>>28454988
Black or any other neutral color looks good to me. Anything stupid fancy or to "southern" will make you look stupid.
>>
>Not exclusively wearing black nylon socks
They're comfy, sleek and true whitecollarcore, for the modern sophisticate man.
>>
>>28454862
lol what. nobody gives a shit
>>
>>28454862
Americans wear white socks unironically.
>>
>>28455356
This, only fashionable men think they're superior but they probably take dicks up the ass so who cares
>>
>not wearing Adidas climate long black socks with dank flip flops (not thong)
>not being Florida white trash that gets pussy

laughing
at
your
lives
>>
>>28455410
Want to know how I know you are 17-19 years old?
>>
>>28454914
>>28454988
fuck this. wear converse with black jean jacket and have that nofucksgiven look
>>
>>28454862
>>I just found out men shouldn't wear white socks
don't forget penis inspection day and don't you dare go to the movies alone
>>
>>28455383
Not this American. White tube socks are straight autism.
>>
>>28455410
Wigger detected.
>>
>>28456189
I wear black socks cause they don't stain immediately and make it look like you shit your ankles
>>
>>28454988
Clarks Desert Boots go well with most outfits

just go on the /fa/ sticky, their wiki will teach you how to dress like a normalfag
The rest of the board is for avant garde autistic gothninja shit so don't bother with the rest of the board if your only intention is to look normal
>>
>>28454988
I wear leather Prada boots I got off of eBay. Way cheaper than new and girls fucking love Prada.

Huge heel too. Some designer shoes are essentially elevator shoes cause top designers are well aware of what looks hot. But no one will give you a hard time because your shoes are worth more than their entire outfit
>>
>>28456221
wiggers get laid
you don't
>>
Don't wear full sleeve polo shirts like me. It's another sign of an autist.
>>
What if I'm rich but I dress like I'm poor?
Feels kinda like I'm the one who's the selective female as in they are desperate just to talk to me.
Anyone else feel that way?
>>
>>28456154
>jean jacket
Sad
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.