[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"Man up already." >"Suck it up, pussy."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 183x183
>"Man up already."
>"Suck it up, pussy."
>"Life sucks. Deal with it."
>"I'm not helping you."
>>
Things normies without perspective say thread?
>>
>>28454553
Das rite, mang
>>
>>28454553
"Just be urself"
that one cracks me up every time.
>>
File: 1460936664797.jpg (42 KB, 436x436) Image search: [Google]
1460936664797.jpg
42 KB, 436x436
>>28454538
>the jews
>normies cause all my problems
>depression
>social anxiety
>women are shit
>2d > all
>>
File: 1462390750264.png (848 KB, 1000x900) Image search: [Google]
1462390750264.png
848 KB, 1000x900
>You gotta put yourself out there!
>It's just sex
>>
File: 1460014244559.jpg (177 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1460014244559.jpg
177 KB, 1920x1080
alright dad
>>
>"nobody ever helped me"
>was helped by hundreds of people but is so selfish they take no notice
>>
>>28454538
These are the result of women. Women enforce these criticisms. Why do men "need to act like men". It's because they want to attract women. By enforcing this "men need to MAN UP" meme, women are inflating the value of their vagina and giving themselves more power.

If you take women out of the equation, would two men standing near each other give a fr*ck if the other one is "enough of a man"? No. Men don't care. Why should they care.

Stop worshiping vagina. It gives so much power to women. Let men be men and don't judge them if they don't fit the traditional masculine traits. If they are lazy and incompetent, don't call them out for "not being a man". Call them out by saying they are lazy and incompetent.
>>
>"Anon, I'll love you even if no one else ever does."
>"What do YOU want to do today?"
>"Hey, Anon, wanna go out?"
>"Your looks aren't important to me."
>"Date a hundred girls or zero, you're still great."
>>
>"Sink or swim, Anon."
>"Survival of the fittest, dude."
>>
>Who? Oh, you mean [birth name]? They went by [birth name] when I talked to them.
>people who say that go by a nickname themselves
wew
>>
>"BEING TOLD TO MAN UP IS THE WORST THING YOU CAN SAY TO ME HUR"

Oh fuck off you stereotypical, millenial cartoon.

I bet if you look back on all the problems in your life, you would find it wasn't caused by people telling you to deal with your problems. It's all the

>"Everyone is a special snowflake just the way they are"
>"You shouldn't have to change, it's society that has to change"
>"Masculine men are just dumb, dangerous meatheads. That's nothing to aspire to."
>"Be ineffectual, weak, and docile and you will surely get what you want."

That's the message being forced down young boys throats these days by the media and schooling system. And it's completely fucking up our generation. As long as kids keep believing these lies, they are going to continue being weak, overly dependent sops that can't function.
You should man up because men are happiest when they act like men. Likewise, women are happiest when they act like women. It's only in the modern day where depression, suicide, and overall misery is out of control because we threw away those old ideals of masculinity and femininity.
>>
>>28454748
if I were trying to get something done with teamwork or have a conversation without wanting to beat the shit out of him, I'd care what kinda man I'm standing next to
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.