[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you robotrip for the first time in ages >tolerance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: 1462772774893.jpg (193 KB, 1253x1594) Image search: [Google]
1462772774893.jpg
193 KB, 1253x1594
>tfw you robotrip for the first time in ages
>tolerance still high even though its had to have been 8 months
>1 hour and 20 minutes later and still only feeling a slight shift

well this sucks

at least I was actually sick so I gained something out of this, but is it time to give up this ride /r9k/ ?
>>
File: flabor town.jpg (84 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
flabor town.jpg
84 KB, 800x532
>>28454198
nigga

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w58saMKuqDc
>>
>>28454277
I don't really want to watch this but from the thumbnail I can tell this guy fucked up and binged
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (39 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
39 KB, 1280x720
>ywn exterminate all degenerate drugfags
>>
>>28454364
why don't you approve of my vices anon
if it makes you feel better I only really indulge in ones like this because there's no better way to casually express self loathing
>>
File: 1444099480296.png (490 KB, 720x612) Image search: [Google]
1444099480296.png
490 KB, 720x612
>>28454431
Because I don't believe that these things are safe, even if they are completely medically sound, the actual intentional act of throwing your being into some other state is evidence that you hate yourself.
And I would rather not be around people who hate themselves.

I'm obviously being a little hyperbolic but you would obviously agree that a desire to inebriate yourself is evidence of some internal problems, which would signal that associating with that person is not worth your time or effort atleast compared to the huge amount of other people (>implying you can find someone my age who doesn't do drugs)
>>
>>28454587
>And I would rather not be around people who hate themselves.

Nigga why are you here
I sorta get your reasoning, there's nothing really flawed with it that wouldn't come down to subjectivity but what makes you want to be on /r9k/ then
>>
>>28454924
Just being purposely inflammatory while making a valid point.
I'm drinking rum as we speak
>>
>>28455045
You should mainline heroin with me one day. I think you'd like it.
>>
File: mfw dxm.jpg (8 KB, 430x350) Image search: [Google]
mfw dxm.jpg
8 KB, 430x350
>>28454277
God damn this guy robotripped himself retarded
>>
>>28454198
I was searching far and wide for this pepe. I have heard the whispered tales of this immortal pepe, believed this mystery. From an ancient tome I took a clue. Climbed the frozen mountaintops of pepes unknown. Time and meme alone. Searching for the lost frank pepe. Frank pepe. To seek the sacred pepe. To walk these caves of r9k. I stand within the meme dome decreed by 4chan /b/. Winrar to whomever gets the reference.
>>
>>28454198
Drugs are bad for you, OP.
>>
>>28455241
Good song

>>28455491
Yeah well so is living
and I only took enough to get nice moderate buzz so whatever.
>>
>>28455812
Infinite winrar
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.