[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I've degenerated to the point where I spend most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 736x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 736x1024
>tfw I've degenerated to the point where I spend most of my days trolling Reddit
>sign up new accounts just to be controversial to provoke people into talking to me
>write fictional stories about my fetish (scat) in relationship subs to provoke normal people into talking about it and maybe even sharing stories

I've had a thread running for a while right now and almost everyone believes me. It's so easy. And it gives me actual human contact. Most of my 4chin threads have like 3 replies.
>>
>>28454142
Happy shitposting to you then OP!
>>
this is the thread btw if anyone wants to join in and talk to me and maybe has a similar fetish

https://www.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/4ilffb/my_boyfriend_took_photos_of_me_using_the_toilet/
>>
>>28454173
I saw that. It's on the front page right now. Like the front, front page. How are people believing it? Your username is literally something about Jimmy Russling.
>>
>>28454173
holy fuck this is great OP

literally nobody suspects you could be lying, they are so quick to jump on the "men are shit" bandwagon
>>
>>28454173
Tell them that he raped you when you confronted him about the videos. They always listen and believe rape victims. It gives you a free pass to say anything.

Bonus points if you blame the sub's advice for getting you raped.
>>
This is insane. I just searched by New and not one person even has doubts. Just how fucking socially retarded do you have to be, to think that numerous mutual friends would just be laughing raucously at some dudes scat video of his unaware girlfriend?

And we're the autists? Plebbit is legitimately disabled.

I can't even. Can you even?
>>
>>28454430
>not one person even has doubts
why would they have doubts? there are hundreds of actual stories of women complaining about stupid shit just like this on there
>>
>>28454142
I'm losing my shit, OP. This is great. Also for you folks that get off on trolling reddit check out /r/publichealthwatch . the ultimate rustling sub
>>
>>28454173
Post proof it's you. Post in some random sub there about dragon dildos or something.
>>
oh shit you've been found out. downboat downboat
>>
Trolling TwoX is playing on Easy Mode. Legit retarded.

Try sneaking a post through askhistorians or science about Black IQ deficiencies. Then you're trolling with style.
>>
>>28455192
pro redditor right here lmao
>>
that feel when you made a redditor ruin a roasties' dreams of marrying a guy under the false pretences that she was virgin, and not a fucking slut

BTFO
>>
Main post is gone? They've caught on?
>>
File: 1456025517249.png (37 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1456025517249.png
37 KB, 633x758
>Normies wasted hours and hours of time on giving "advice", discussing and upvoting a ridiculous fake story
>They actually think they are helping spending their time in these kind of subs and feel good about themselves for doing it
>>
>>28455716
Yes, it was removed by the mods, as mods were sent this thread.
>>
God damn, roasties are dumb.
>>
>>28454142
You didn't actually troll reddit. Getting people to talk about a scat fetish is very different from causing distress in them. The only real troll I've ever seen on there is the girl who said she tries to get men to rape her.
>>
>>28456020
>You didn't actually troll reddit.

Poor OP can't get anything right ;(
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.