[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so i just learned today that i have Asperger's. im 21. any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 16
File: 1460840668163.jpg (74 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1460840668163.jpg
74 KB, 720x540
so i just learned today that i have Asperger's. im 21. any other robots with Asperger's here?
>>
File: jun_kurosu_distress.jpg (34 KB, 508x335) Image search: [Google]
jun_kurosu_distress.jpg
34 KB, 508x335
yes nigga i am autistic
>>
>>28454041
Go back to Africa R.J. Berger
>>
>>28454079
redpill me on this
>>
What's it like living with autism, bros? Time where you struggled?
I have mental disorders that have affected my social skills, but nothing to the degree it seems to for you guys. I feel like people should show a little more sympathy for those with autism spectrum disorders.
>>
>>28454120
I get obsessed with one thing at a time and don't care about anything or anybody else while I'm engaged in my obsession.
This has resulted in addictions and even eating disorders.
At least my friends are forgiving of my autism.
>>
>>28454041
How did you get diagnosed?

What were your symptoms?

Also, Asperger doesn't exist anymore. Your psychologist / psychiatrist/ neurologist was probably just trying to not hurt your feelings by not telling you have autism spectrum disorder, but youre high functioning.. Or you're dont know what your talking about because youre making this all up or just stupid.
>>
>>28454120
its like something is always off, but you cant put your finger on it. desire to make friends is none, and i never know what the hell anyone is really talking about. i get strong interests in weird things and i cant get my mind off it ever.
>>
>>28454344
psychiatrist
symptoms were antisocial, eccentric, strong esoteric interests, poor handwriting clumsy, engage in single sided conversations and dont give person a chance to respond, dont like change, sensitive to light and sounds, stereotipical movement/ walking, doesnt understand certain social cues, usually have 1 friend rather than more. high risk activity, etc.
>>
>>28454344
hahahahaha
>doesnt exist
its a word to describe a certain portion of the autism spectrum sir.
>>
>>28454749
No, it has in fact been ruled out of the medical criteria for defining mental illness. It is now referred to as an autism spectrum disorder. Technically, "Asperger's" no longer exists as a diagnosis.
>>
>>28454041

yes hi. howsit.
>>
>>28454804

That is correct, however saying aspergers does not exist is a misinterpretation of that revision to the DSM-V. The autism spectrum disorders were folded in to the greater 'autism' category to simplify things. Instead of several uniquely defined diagnoses, such as aspergers and pdd-nos, they wanted to make it so the diagnosis would be 'autism spectrum' and then a descriptor after it detailing symptom profile. Those who would formerly be diagnosed with aspergers syndrome would now be diagnosed more plainly as autism spectrum disorder. They also removed Rett syndrome from the autism classification in DSM because it has a different etiology.
>>
>>28455109

further to that, the primary difference in DSM-IV between the diagnostic criteria of classic autism and diagnostic criteria of aspergers was language development delays in childhood. Classic had language delays, aspergers did not. Aspergers is not, and has never been, a high functioning disorder by definition. There are both high and low functioning people with aspergers. Ditto for classic autism, although high functioning patients who fall under the old classic category are less common.
>>
>>28454041
>so i just learned today that i have Asperger's. im 21. any other robots with Asperger's here?
when I was 19 and my life hit rock bottom I went to the doctor, they told me i had aspergers. still waiting to see doctors and counselers before I start trying in life again

I'm 20 now but shit man, if only I knew before, my mom probably would have raised me better
>>
>>28455267

same thing for me. I was diagnosed at 27, and only then because i went in for problems with depression and anxiety. It turned out I had OCD and Aspergers comorbid. It would have been helpful, i think, if I had some kind of support for it when I was in school as opposed to my teachers being constantly flabbergasted and confused about my problems. Unable to understand how i could do very well on specific things and very poorly on others, my behavioural problems at the time and how to manage them, etc. I wound up failing or in detention frequently for things that were often beyond my control.
>>
File: 1462147380999.gif (327 KB, 834x870) Image search: [Google]
1462147380999.gif
327 KB, 834x870
>>28454041

since we are on topic. How does getting a diagnosis benefit someone? I am pretty sure I have it and would like to know but more importantly can I get NEET bucks from it and live the NEET life in my own 1 bedroom apartment?
>>
>>28454960
hey, is it ever scary for you?
>>
>>28455267
>>28455370
>>28454041
Where are you guys from? Country>?

What was rock bottom for you guys? Why did you seek the diagnosis?

Has anything gotten better after getting your diagnosis?
>>
File: detailed i wanna 2 .png (251 KB, 318x322) Image search: [Google]
detailed i wanna 2 .png
251 KB, 318x322
>>28454041
ignore the text please
>>
I hate how you google autism you get a whole bunch of shit for kids and parents
nobody gives a fuck over 20
>>
>>28455267
yea man, op here. is weird, my mom is all nice to me now.
>>
>>28455425
it just lets me know what to look out for. also for a suicidal person like me (op) anything helps, especially something that can tell me its not my fault im not like everyone else. etc.
>>
>>28455461
op here, im from thousand oaks ca, but i now live in san francisco.

rock bottom for me was 2015, scuicide attemps, alchohol drugs, depression, mania, ost tons of friends.
>>
>>28455466
you fucking dick!
>>
>>28455553

Aspie here

I never understood how other aspies would want to use alcohol or drugs. They just feel awful.
>>
>>28455442

Scary? I'm not sure how to answer that. I have a lot of anxiety from OCD. OCD is kind of an irrational fear based disorder. Not sure how to separate that and the autism stuff.

>>28455461

Rock bottom was self harm and prevalent suicidal thinking. Basically i wanted to die at the time but decided i should get help first and see if treatment could change anything. Treatment, meds and therapy, helped. I don't want to do anymore. I'm not happy, but i want to live anyway.
>>
>>28455593
yea im just now learning this stuff.
>>
>>28455617

i'm from Canada btw
>>
>>28455617
hey i feel ya. im aspie and bipolar, hard to separate the two, feels like juggling.

good thing is that being an aspie can be okay with the ladies because you dont really care and arent too afraid if you actually like a girl (which is rare). idk if you follow what i mean but basically girls sometimes really like aspie dudes who look okay or whatever.
>>
>>28455674
wish i was from canada, beautiful place visually and otherwise.
>>
>>28455700
I know what you mean
actually the problem I have is AFTER I get to know people more they tend to hate me
I can start off friendly pretty easy
>>
>>28454062
hey how are you my nigga?
>>
I got told when I was 16 that I was on the spectrum but that they didn't want to make my life harder by giving me a label

I try to be a normie most of the time, but occasionally I go proper fucking autistic and that's not great
>>
>>28455753
oh man same here. its tough because they dont know why i like to hang in my room or why i dont want to kick it so much, or why what i say can be rude most of the time.
>>
>>28455800
ugh, it can be peak innit?
>>
>>28455753

Oh man. I can certainly relate to that. Over the years I have been able to get social skills more or less up to snuff to allow me to -start- some kind of friendship. But that fizzles real fast when i run out of tricks and i bee myself.

I don't try to start relationships anymore. It's too much effort and I don't like speaking to people anyway. The whole idea of getting together with a person and, i don't know, talking, doing activities, whatever social interaction entails for normies, is foreign to me. I like being by myself. That includes sex. Physical contact really feels strange to me. It is never comfortable.
>>
>>28454041
Welcome to the club kid.

I was diagnosed at 17.
>>
>>28454120

Overall it's not so bad for me. I was diagnosed at age 8 so I had plenty of time to learn about it and how to adapt to it (24 now). There are a few prominent things that persist, though:

-I still can't drive. The sight and sound of all the cars around me is way too overstimulating and it makes it impossible to focus
-I get lost in my own head really easily. This is really nice when I'm home alone (it's really relaxing to put on music and get caught up in your own little fantasy world), but in other contexts (such as having a conversation) it causes me to make a fair number of mistakes.
-Instructions need to be explicitly explained step-by-step. Very little (if anything) can be left up to my interpretation; if there are any blanks you expect me to fill in, I'm more likely than not to have a totally wrong idea of what to do. I also do much better with written and/or visual instructions than verbal ones.
-Social interaction is often exhausting. I can maintain eye contact and read body language (cf. what I said about adapting), but I have to think about it consciously. This is also why you'll hear about people with autism seeming to "stare" at people. It's also really difficult for me to carry on small talk about things that don't personally interest me. I'll be trying to listen to a person speak, and I'll be nodding my head and going "Uh-huh", "Hmm", etc. while still trying to figure out a reply to something they said 5 minutes ago. Then of course there's watching what I say and how I act to make sure I don't say anything considered inappropriate.
>>
File: marilyn_yusuf__5_.jpg (111 KB, 473x709) Image search: [Google]
marilyn_yusuf__5_.jpg
111 KB, 473x709
>>28455838
One time when I was black out drunk my housemates found me in the cupboard under the sink curled up, rocking back and forth and crying

The thing is, for a robot, I'm decently successful with women. I don't get it
>>
>>28455223
I didn't talk until I turned 4.. is my condition worse than aspergers?
>>
File: coffee.gif (295 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
coffee.gif
295 KB, 500x338
>>28454041

No one thoroughly answered my questions. If I get diagnosed with Aspergers does it allow me to become a full time NEET with my own living accommodations? I would really just like to live by myself and sit on the internet all day. Im 25 years old and this working minimum wage thing isnt working out too well for me.
>>
>>28455915

o boy, I went through school and even psychiatric evaulations with never a mention of autism, but boy if this shit doesn't apply to me in spades
>>
>>28455968

A psychiatrist would have to answer that, taking in to account your history and your current functioning and symptom profile. You had language delays then but how are you now, etc. Aspergers is; there is not really worse than or better than beyond ability to function, so to speak. Perhaps you would have fallen in to classic autism category under DSM-IV. I don't know.

>>28456042

Depends on your government and the social programs available. You can apply and see what happens.
>>
>>28455891
omg, yea sex is like really weird for me. the only way i can have a sexual relationship with someone is if ive talked to them about politics and i do the same positions in the same order, then its fun for me.
>>
>>28456163
>>28455891
>tfw autists have had more sex than you.

I AM PRETTY FUCKING MAD

-28 year old khv.
>>
>>28454302
You sound like me. I often lose sleep most nights, just so I can chase my obsession and study my hobbies. I forget to shower, eat, leave the house, all that stuff in favour of sitting at my computer for WEEKS! People always just told me I was lazy, nobody could believe a GIRL has autism. Fuckers. Then I dropped out, and locked myself in my room since, its been 3 years.
>>
>>28455912
nice to meet you my friend
>>
>>28456042
nah, its hard to bee welfare queen with aspergers, but you get free ride to all mental hospitals whenever you want, you can play with the mental hospital girls, or boys whatever your preference.
im a trust fund NEET so i dont really need the welfare i got lucky. u can get food stamps though.
>>
>>28456208
haha we all love you its okay, youl get it wet m8, you will.
>>
>>28454302
yup, thats exactly how i am, (OP here) currently going though an anorexic phase where i eat only a total of 5 bites, of whatever food i want, a day. i obsess over anorexia all day
>>
File: NNBzwkY.png (81 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
NNBzwkY.png
81 KB, 499x499
>>28456208
>tfw fucking one of the autists in this thread
>tfw also an autist

dat good autist dick
>>
>>28454041
(OP here) keep posting if you got em guys, im reading em and il respond.
>>
>>28455891
>>28455753

>>28455915 here.

I have a few friends myself. The trick is to make friends with other people with mental disorders/emotional problems. They're a lot more understanding of the shit you deal with, a lot more forgiving of your fuck-ups, and can often relate to you (and you them). I'm currently dating someone with BPD, and it's going pretty well. I feel like I can breathe around them. 99/100 times though, trying to make friends with "normal" people is a waste of time.
>>
>>28454724
>stereotipical movement/ walking
Could you explain this? I match every other symptom (even poor handwriting, which I wasn't aware was a symptom until now) but I don't know how autists supposedly walk and move.
>>
>>28456798

Forgot to add: online friendships are great too. You have more time to think about what you say, and the lack of nonverbal shit to deal with makes interaction a lot easier. You also don't get the stress of being constantly asked to go out.
>>
>>28455593
Is this an autism thing? I've tried plenty of drugs because people say they're fun and I wanted to give them a fair shot before dismissing them, but none were enjoyable or altered my consciousness significantly in any pleasurable way. Alcohol just makes me clumsy, opiates added a delay to everything, molly made my heart race, weed made me more autistic, and psychedelics just made me think the same thing over and over again. None of them were particularly fun, and some had negative side effects afterwards.
>>
>>28456826

sometimes people on the autism spectrum walk weird. most common thing is called 'toe walking' where more weight is put on the toe/ball of foot region than the heel, almost like the person appears to be walking on tippy toes all the time. you'll know it when you see it. it's an instant indicater that something is not quite right with that person.
>>
>>28457122
fuck i kinda do this I think
why do we do this?
>>
>>28457122
Oh, I don't do that then. I've always been very flat-footed.
>>
>>28457156

now there's a question. i haven't a clue. i never toe-walked though. first time i saw it and recognized it for what it was, was when i was in therapy and met some other autistic people.
>>
>>28457073
>weed made me more autistic

I know this feel. Back when I had some friends, just about all they would ever want to do is smoke weed. I would get so stressed out or nervous that I would sometimes end up vomiting.

Then I was "that guy". Who would want to smoke with Anon after that? I don't have any friends now...
>>
>>28457156
I really wish there was an answer to why we're even autistic in the first place. It's such an unusual way to live. Is it the mercury in the vaccines? Or all the plastic we put food in? Or is it just that people are having kids too late and the mothers are too fat (I've heard this is heavily correlated with autism). I'm not sure if I'd want it to end though, I think I prefer this to being a normie. The pleasure of obsessing over something is unmatched. Maybe there should just be autist colonies, like we used to do with lepers.
>>
>>28457273

Yeah i have often wondered this too. Answers don't seem to be forthcoming and the research is not encouraging for future discovery. I have read there is a statistical correlation between between older age of of mother and birth of autistic children though. Like the autism rate goes up by some percentage when mother is over the age of 30-35 at time of birth or something like that.
>>
>>28456826
its not like stereotypical aspie walking, but its like walking like a caricature. like really black, or really white etc. limping, walking with "soul", walking with a bop. walking on toes, etc.

mechanical movement, conscious
>>
>>28456874
oh yea, my steam account is packed with people i talk too, but in real life, i dont talk to anyone really., just older adults or kids wich is an other symptom for young adult aspies
>>
>>28457544
>i dont talk to anyone really., just older adults or kids wich is an other symptom for young adult aspies
Fuck, there's another one I fit. Talking to adults is easy because you can just talk in facts and they aren't going to try any stupid social bullshit, and talking to kids is easy because they don't know the social bullshit yet so you can relax and just say what you're thinking.

Is there any hope for autists? Or should I just get diagnosed and get on the bux. Whenever I try to interact with people my age I stumble over everything, or just sit there and make everyone uncomfortable.
>>
>>28457122
jesus fucking christ that's how i walk
i match all those symptoms
if i get someone to diagnose me as autistic can i get retard bux off the government?
>>
File: 1461172341132.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1461172341132.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>>28457468
some have said it has something to do with stress during pregnancy sometimes. and genetics, but its something that has been around for ages, just now recognised u know.
>>
>>28454062
JUN BEST BOY
>>
>>28457605
join in m8, come be eccentric with us and run wild as the motivated generation Xers keep us from fallin.
>>
>>28457628
hahaha, as mentioned before there arent any autism bucks untill your older, but definitley not for aspergers. good thing about aspies is we can find a way to swindle the government to get on welfare easily.
>>
>>28457605
>>28457690
whats the deal with autism bux? how do people actually get it? I mean its not actually called autism bux so what is it that people are on, and howd they get on it?
>>
>>28457641
>its something that has been around for ages, just now recognised

Autistic people must have had a function in tribal societies. They were the innovators that obsessed over the one thing that might end up benefiting other humans in some way.

In a modern hyper-Capitalist degenerate society, though? What is there for us? I don't want this life.
>>
>>28457730
I don't even know if they actually exist, I've just heard about them. Maybe they're a european thing, or just a /jp/ meme like gensokyo.
>>
>>28457747
>Autistic people must have had a function in tribal societies.
I hate to say it but it's not necessarily true.

gay peoples function?
retarded peoples function?
a common genetic disorder's function?

There's nothing to say we aren't just retards of a kind
>>
>>28457747
autistic people think with the primary visual cortex. we thin in pictures eh.
>>
>>28457816
What the hell do normies think in, then? Words?
>>
>>28457799
nothings necessarily true. but i see what you mean. aspergers isnt concidered retardation because unlike full blown autists we arent mentally disabled, we are just as smart as everyone else just different.
>>
File: 1457584473881.jpg (83 KB, 595x599) Image search: [Google]
1457584473881.jpg
83 KB, 595x599
>>28454302
>my life

origami
>>
>>28457840
perciceley, they just think out their ass. lol
>>
>>28457875
We're definitely not as socially intelligent. Watching normies talk to each other is like watching a magic trick. "How did he know that?" "Did they just communicate without words? What the fuck?" etc. We're partially retarded, but thankfully it's not the part that makes you completely useless.
>>
Do any of you other bots have chronic insomnia? I also have OCD, agoraphobia, PTSD and anxiety/depression, and I am addicted to weed. I have not been diagnosed yet, but I just know in my heart of hearts that it is autism and I am just dreading it. Once they diagnose it, its final, thats it, I'm doomed for life.
>>
>>28457730
>I mean its not actually called autism bux so what is it that people are on, and howd they get on it?

In America? It's called SSI/SSDI. You have to convince them that your disability prevents you from working.
>>
>>28454041
i am not genetically autistic but spiritually i am
>>
>>28458084
its not necessarily a genetic thing but, i know what you mean. sometimes it can be brought on my child abuse etc.
>>
>>28457926
What fascinates me is normies seem to exhibit the same behavior despite being socially unconnected.

For example, my sister used to (and still does sometimes) play music on the radio or whatever when she is getting ready to go out somewhere. She left the door open as she goes to the bathroom to check herself and she always played music.

I always thought, wow why the fuck do you do this? Why not get ready without music? Why do you have to leave it open so everyone hears? I would put headphones on personally if I listened to music. But I thought, it's just some habit.

Well, I go to live in a college dorm and guess what happened? Other girls do the same shit. The fuck? I know it's girls not guys, but this type of shit. Normies have behaviour and habits that they all kind of "get" but we are just left thinking what the fuck. Perhaps there is a normie manual or something that has this stuff in it.

Another example is snapchats. My sister always sends snapchats of her face in various poses. I thought it was stupid. Well the other day I saw on r9k other normies do the same shit. They use snapchat to send facial expressions. Yet for me I would never think do this? Why? I don't know why I just don't, it seems stupid to me, who wants to see peoples faces all the time?

Does anyone else get what I'm talking about or is this going right by everyone?
>>
hey anon do you want to try something new tonight?
>>
>>28454041
damn look at this little freak
>>
>>28458291

Sure I understand that. I'm pretty confused by the prevalence of the selfie in general. Not that I'm complaining, qt girls taking selfies with minimal clothing is something i wholeheartedly approve of. But i can't say i understand what kind of mindset a person would have to have to want to take pictures of themselves over and over. I mean I understand vanity. But still.
>>
File: Untitled_0.png (46 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Untitled_0.png
46 KB, 800x600
repornign in
>>
>>28458291
i know exactly what you mean my good sir. normies just dont make any sence to my how or why they do the things they do. i always bring it back to evolution u know, they do it for sex probably, subconsciously.
>>
>>28458322
oh yea baby, mmm
>>
File: 1427491719647.png (155 KB, 273x240) Image search: [Google]
1427491719647.png
155 KB, 273x240
>>28454041
Little bit. highlights include

>struggling with banter

>a shockingly selfish worldview. Friendships have died for no longer directly benefiting me

>high tolerance for repetition

the worst part was being a child with a damaged father who had no goddamed clue. That and the countless hours wasted at an autism support group. It is a special kind of hell, being trapped in a room with a gaggle of non-functional tards, and after a series of misguided camps I am disgusted by the non-functional and the idea of camping
>>
>>28457927
I have bizarre sleeping patterns, my mom says its cause I have no job and go to bed too late or whatever. She may be right, at any rate I sure have trouble waking at normal times and I often feel tired even after waking up.
>>
>>28458710
What would happen if you tried to instigate a normal sleeping pattern? That is about all I can say I was capable of doing, trying, because I have only ever been successful for about 3 or 4 days at a time before it gets fucked again. Mine might be due to not having a job and all that, or those things could be due to it. Does knowing that change my situation? Thanks mom, you solved everything by pointing it out
>>
>>28459016
It always gravitates back to around 3am-4am sleep, midday wake up. It's been like this for years. If I wake up early, I don't go to bed early, I go to bed at the same time, or I go to bed early but wake up again, only having slept a few hours. The big sleep is always past midnight. I don't put much effort into it changing it though, maybe I should.

Sometimes trying to change it makes it "worse" though, like I end up having a nap, then staying up to early morning. On the times I successfully changed it, I mostly did so by staying up the whole day and I crashing into bed early evening. But it usually gravitates back to around to 3am-4am sleep, midday wake up soon enough, even after just a few days.
>>
>>28454724
>high risk activity
like what?
>>
>>28459239
Cutting yourself, slutting around, hanging with degenerates, suicide attempts, not handing in your homework
>>
>>28459319
Did you go to the psychiatrist exclusively to check for autism?
my parents checked me when i was aroun 3-4 years old but at the time high functioning autism wasn't really a diagnosis
i've been thinking of going to one again just for that
>>
File: delegation.png (54 KB, 637x472) Image search: [Google]
delegation.png
54 KB, 637x472
I was diagnosed at 13. I slipped into isolation between video games and math problem solving league and my states latin certamen team. I skipped my classes to beat project euler and teach myself ancient greek in the library. I got in a lot of trouble in school for this. Ended up with Cs and Ds in my classes, though I got 6 4s and 5s on AP exams.

My only social interaction in high school was with mentally ill girlfriends who treated me like crap, but my sister was a super stacy so i filled in all the shit tier jobs that she had when she was moving onto the next one so i learned how to customer service. I've been told I'm likeable, but I've never had success with any women I consider to be quality partners.

I skipped one or two homework assignments each class each semester in college. Dropped out, did another year, got a dev job before graduating, then dropped out again. I spent my time in class not paying attention in the lectures, and instead learned to write bitcoin applications, did independent ray tracing stuff and basic neural network shit. In group projects, I designed the structure of the deliverable, delegated the work, then pulled up all the slack. Basically got away with not doing the stuff that seemed boring to me.

Anyways, lots of people have issues and learn to compensate for them. I started working as a software dev recently and i'm good at the problem solving and coding part, but my organizational skills are crap. To compensate, I come in 90 minutes early several times a week to play catch up on the documentation that is expected of me. Don't let the diagnosis weigh you down, just figure out what you gotta do to survive on your own and do what it takes.
>>
>>28459456
No, I was born on a reserve and my family didn't know what autism was, I was healthy and "normal" so that was all they needed to be sure od. I was lucky that they even gave me a test for school, that probably just placed where I was at grade wise. My autism didn't start majorly manifesting until around puberty and later
>>
Aspergers sucks in that you're basically a filthy half-breed.

>not enough of an autist to be oblivious to how much of an embarrassment you are
>not autistic enough to get sympathy
>too autistic to interact normally

REEEEEEEE
>>
File: T0lSCLY.png (451 KB, 471x472) Image search: [Google]
T0lSCLY.png
451 KB, 471x472
>>28454041
I have a cousin that has diagnosed Tism and I think I may be undiagnosed myself.

I have to try to keep eye contact with people and enunciate so I dont speak in a rapist monotone 24/7
>>
>>28455593
I have a beer or two to relax but I agree getting puke tier drunk is degenerate nigger behavior that some of my normie friends do
>>
>>28458291
I know exactly what you're talking about. And they end up looking at you weird if you don't do things the way they're written in the "manual", even though you've never read such a thing. Over time I've learned to just not give a shit though, and do things naturally. If normies have a problem with it, that's their fault for being so sensitive.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.