[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp, never coming back to this restaurant again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (134 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134 KB, 1080x1080
Welp, never coming back to this restaurant again
>>
>>28453896
>carring about who pisses and shits in the same place you piss and shit
fucking normies
>>
Aww yeah time to film some babes peeing
>>
>>28453917
>implying normies aren't the ones pushing all of this trans-acceptance garbage
>>
>>28453896
What gender does the guy in the wheelchair represent?
>>
>>28453941
>he actually believes that
the majority of women don't want to piss int he same bathroom as a fucking tranny
the majority of men don't want to either
you might as well have started this thread explaining how God told you it was wrong lmao
>>
>gender neutral

so... a unisex bathroom? why even bother with the gender neutral term? to appease the SJWs?
>>
Unisex bathrooms have been around for a long time.

Haven't you seen Ally McBiel?

Just go in and try to give a high five to the first girl you see.
>>
>>28453896
>using half a skirt

Wouldn't this imply they aren't true women and just piss them off more?
>>
My only issue is that I have a shy bladder

Can't piss in public senpai.
>>
>>28453967
Straight white male because it's a disability.
>>
>>28453969
i dont want to piss in a public bathroom where women piss and shit because they are disgusting and clog toilets with their fucking tampons and pads and they use 10 miles of toilet paper to wipe their ass and twats

women are all dirty
>>
>>28454000
It's a boner pushing the skirt up
>>
I fucking hate Gender Neutral bathrooms because they are purely political statements. If you want to make a bathroom that anyone can use just call it a fucking bathroom, you don't need a dumb sign that advertises how "progressive" you are. And if people are too dumb to realize "bathroom" means anyone can use it then just call it unisex like we've been doing. It is the same thing but there is no political message attached to the door.
>>
>>28453977
SJWs aren't pleased by that terminology.
>>
>>28453969
This.
It's all fun and games until you walk into a stall to see a used tampon on the floor or a pad stuck to the tp dispenser.
>>
>>28454000
The half skirt is referring to nonbinary people, who aren't true or fake women. Trans women are included in "women" with the normal skirted figure, and trans men in "men", because that's what they are.
>>
>>28454027
but they're men anon
>>
>>28453896

I didn't know "wheelchair" was a gender...
>>
>>28453896
Don't talk to me, my wife and her sister or my disabled son ever again.
>>
>>28453896
it has truly begun
>>
>>28454360
yeah it's for OP

his gender is wheelchair because he's retarded
>>
I have a solution to the trannys...... kill em when they go to the bathroom with fire
>>
>>28453896
There's a disabled sign because that restroom is for the mentally ill.
>>
>>28453896
>tfw handicapsexual
>tfw finally getting the recognition we deserve
>>
>>28453917
>not caring about the prescense of other people
you fucking normie, we fucking hide in our rooms and hold our shits when guests come, why do you think we'd be alright with women coming into our bathrooms
>>
>>28454858
oh no, I don't use the tolets if anyone is around ever
but I don't care whether others have used the toilets, let laone who those other toilets are
such juvenile segregation is normie-tier
deriving from religion and useless
>>
how long until all high school bathrooms and gym locker rooms are gender neutral?
>>
>>28453896
At least they recognized that disabled people are genetically inferior to the rest of the population
>>
We already had a term for gender neutral bathrooms - disabled. It's a hell of a lot cheaper to print out more of those wheelchair guys than it is all 4 characters.
>>
>>28453896

Did you let the restaurant know? That's how being an angry customer works.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.