[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi anons, I'm the same guy who posted earlier about the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: Silent_Hill_2.jpg (41 KB, 320x462) Image search: [Google]
Silent_Hill_2.jpg
41 KB, 320x462
Hi anons,

I'm the same guy who posted earlier about the Silent Hill torrents that a kind robot posted in a thread on /r9k/ about two weeks ago.

I've mounted the 3 cds using DAEMON Toos Lite and have installed the game and Direct X 8.1, but when I run the 1st mounted CD and hit "play game" it lets me click on it, but doesn't start the game... I also downloaded a PS2 emulator (xPSEx), but I can't run it through that either.

If the original anon who posted the links or the anon who helped me earlier could help me once more, I'd be forever grateful. Sorry to spam /r9k/ but I got the files here and /g/ and /v/ are generally huge cocks about helping people
>>
>trying to play an iso of a PC game on a PS2 emulator

Are you retarded, anon?

Follow in the instructions in the nocd/patch folder.
>>
>>28453847
>are you retarded, anon?

Yes, I am very much so apparently
>>
>>28453847
This.

In most cases you'll have to copy the .exe from nocd/patch folder to the install directory on your hard drive and run it from there.
>>
>>28453951
So in the folder "SHDC_NoCD" there's only a text document...

The instructions in the folder say things like "2. extract all files to the install dir"

Does that mean if I already extracted the files that I just drag them into the folder where everything installed? I feel like I'm drastically misunderstanding how this works
>>
File: 2a11a270532e7fd30649ed7d90739b78.jpg (209 KB, 1042x1500) Image search: [Google]
2a11a270532e7fd30649ed7d90739b78.jpg
209 KB, 1042x1500
>>28454035

Then do that.

You're overwriting the installed files with the patched/cracked files, basically.
>>
>>28454088
Thanks anon, I didn't even realize that I was overwriting the installed files with the cracked ones - now it makes a lot more sense - I can get the game up and running now even though I didn't follow the instructions exactly, so thanks a ton!
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.